Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Just a heads up:
    I was sad to see that

Also saw it was mentioned earlier Zelda nerfs for Smash? Not shocked honestly, she was pretty strong in Brawl, with her up smash and up attack in air alone.

it does look alot like kid icarus
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account

I dislike how all over the place this and the brawl menu are. I just find it aesthetically unpleasant. Melee's was a lot less flashy, but it worked.
    Like why does everything have to be different sizes, colours and shapes. This upsets me more than it should...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I dislike how all over the place this and the brawl menu are. I just find it aesthetically unpleasant. Melee's was a lot less flashy, but it worked.
    Like why does everything have to be different sizes, colours and shapes. This upsets me more than it should...
    I consider Melee's much flashier. The screen movement and 3d looking grid background comprised of purple, blue and black with the translucent pop-up windows seems far cooler and science fictiony. This is more like modern art: blank white background with odd shapes and random colors. But yeah, it looks kind of like finger painting. Wonder what the Wii U option does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sakuri quits!!!!!!!!!! ALSO NEW CHARACTER ANNOUNCED!

I can't tell if this is serious or not
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it does look alot like kid icarus
    Although on Kid Icarus I could drag around the icons randomly, if it's on the top screen I can't now

Also...wonder what the Wii U option is for? Possibly just Mii character transfers or something, but I can't think of any actual connectivity that was really announced off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I can't tell if this is serious or not
    Its fake as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Although on Kid Icarus I could drag around the icons randomly, if it's on the top screen I can't now

Also...wonder what the Wii U option is for? Possibly just Mii character transfers or something, but I can't think of any actual connectivity that was really announced off the top of my head.
    you can transfer your character customizations between platforms so you can keep using your characters the same way in the wiiu without having to recustomize them. (you can also do this with the amiibos i think)
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally they add Takamaru. I personally think he would have been a much better choice then Greninja since they could have had the same exact move sets, I wouldn't even care if they were clones of each other.
    In his game, Taka moves fairly fast around the screen (almost like a ninja) and while he does have a sword, his primary attacks are shurikens (or shuriken like objects). I also recall being able to shoot out multiple at a time with each going in a different direction/angle which could have been an awesome attack in Smash. His final Smash could have even been a re-creation of the Ninja Castle attraction from Nintendo Land with any characters trapped in his attack turning into cardboard cut outs that you can throw shurikens at from a first person perspective.

Also, his stage could have been a Japanese castle that is being invaded by aliens, how could anyone not want to fight on that?

Oh well, I guess there is always Smash 5...
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2014-07-28 at 01:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    For him to get a chance in Smash 5 he'd need an Isaac precedent.

Whelp, that's it. They put a PM:TYD model in the game and I now expect a port! Let's demand it.

That fire emblem trailer is giving me the urge to replay awakening. I wonder if the avatar my unit will have different voices depending on the character costume.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me want Goemon of Mystical Ninja fame in the game...His final smash could be to summon Impact....

ALSO I STILL want a Breath of Fire Ryu for this series someday. Number 2 would work best since his dragon forms were one turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    This makes me want Goemon of Mystical Ninja fame in the game...His final smash could be to summon Impact....

ALSO I STILL want a Breath of Fire Ryu for this series someday. Number 2 would work best since his dragon forms were one turn.
    I'd support Goemon and an Impact final smash attack only if the summoning music plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'd su5pport Goemon and an Impact final smash attack only if the summoning music plays.
    OmG YES DASH DASH DASH

Not pasting right look up I am Impact for an idea of what we're talking about.