10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    Shulk looks a lot of fun to play, can't wait to try him out when the game drops.
    Yeah he looks pretty bad ass can't wait for this game to come out. But ill have to buy a Wii U cause playing on a 3DS even a XL hurts my head after long game sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Did they fix lil' ole MK?
    From what scuttlebutt I've heard around TVtropes and other sites yeah, they nerfed his juggle game and his specials to not be as dominating

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Duck Hunt Dog (Ducks on his back, jokingly called Banjo by a rep):
    Man, it's still too soon for that to me...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post

This one was proven fake in the 4chan thread itself as people tracked down that the guy had previously trolled with Smash "leaks" before.
    at this point i just assume any "leak" that includes ridley without physical proof is fake :P

since the leaker was arrested by nintendo i dont think we will get to see the final roster before release. so there should be atleast 1 veteran or newcomer thats not unlocked yet since allstar mode wasnt unlocked yet in any of the screnshots or videos and that only unlocks after all characters have been unlocked.

since all the leaks either said mewtwo was in or put a question mark next to him he will probably be in the game.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the All Star exclusion means anything. Didn't Brawl have it so you could unlock all characters through any of the modes?

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    I don't think the All Star exclusion means anything. Didn't Brawl have it so you could unlock all characters through any of the modes?
    no. allstar is only unlocked after every character is unlocked in both melee and brawl.

all star has you fight every single character in the game, if it were available without having every character unlocked it would "spoil it"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no. allstar is only unlocked after every character is unlocked in both melee and brawl.

all star has you fight every single character in the game, if it were available without having every character unlocked it would "spoil it"
    I see. Going to be disappointed if it ends up that all that was missing was Chorus Men.

i think its pretty likely chorus men and mewtwo are in.

the gematsu leaker if we assume he just got chrom and lucina mixed up has gotten everything right. so that makes chorus men likely and the new leaker only put a question mark next to mewtwo instead of an x like iceclimbers

I know it's only a text leak but it was from before the original CSS leak. Someone on Smashboards linked it and I've been keeping tabs on it. So far everything on it's been true from the character's on the CSS to Bowser Jrs clown car and attacks from the the video leak. Also it just nailed the 5 different modes on the Monado. So I'm leaning towards this thing being the real deal. We'll know more when they release the Bowser Jr. trailer and see if they do indeed use the Koopalings for his alt costumes.
    Pokemon Friend Code: 0232-8070-7531

Dark pit and Dr.Mario as a clone would be fucking stupid.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Dark pit and Dr.Mario as a clone would be fucking stupid.
    But it was already part of the credible leak shown next to lucina.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    But it was already part of the credible leak shown next to lucina.
    Yes but that leak also has jigglypuff which this new leaker never listed

Ice Climbers cut. Bloody ridiculous. If the stale argument of "We couldn't get 2 at a time working on the 3DS" is used by the reps, bullshit. Yet an Olimar with 5 pikmin is doable?
    Its this stupid, random nonsense that bugged me about brawl, and the cuts of melee veterans. Cutting characters with unique movesets, but then introducing clones like Toon Link & Dr. Mario is crap.

Hopefully DLC is confirmed with buyable characters if the launch roster is legit, cutting Ice Climbers (My fav characters who I played comp with) but introducing such asshattery as "Dark Pit" is insane. Buying a Wii U just for this game is sounding more and more like an unlikely investment.

/fingerscrossed because none of it is confirmed

At least make players use only Popo with a Nana reskin, even if it makes little sense. Do it because they're unique, and unique characters should NEVER be cut.

Yes but that leak also has jigglypuff which this new leaker never listed
    none of the leaks has said jigglypuff is cut.

if they dont mention it then it means they are in.

as far as i can tell every leak has listed iceclimbers, snake, wolf and lucas as cut

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Ice Climbers cut. Bloody ridiculous. If the stale argument of "We couldn't get 2 at a time working on the 3DS" is used by the reps, bullshit.
    ive never seen this comment anywhere by anyone from nintendo or any of the leakers so i dont know what you're talking about. rosalina has mechanics very similar to iceclimbers where she and the star fight together and even have added mechanics where they can fight apart.

rosalina is basically the new iceclimbers mechanics wise and duckhunt is the new nes representative.

iceclimbers have had 1 game and that was 30 years ago and they havent even been here from the start. they were there to represent the nes era which duckhunt does well and their two people mechanic was rolled into rosalina.

Honestly these leaks are annoying at this point.

Lets just shut up and wait.

Reyn and Groose should be in Smash, I feel they would be best buddies.

Honestly these leaks are annoying at this point.

Lets just shut up and wait.
    the leaker got arrested so there likely wont be anymore new leaks. just the same old leaks weve had for awhile

tingle assist trophy should be fun

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for this mode, looks pretty awesome. It will be neat to see when all the characters were made.
    Pokemon Friend Code: 0232-8070-7531