10+ Year Old Account

Getting a hardcore character restored

Has anyone been able to do get a hardcore character restored or rolled back? Or is it impossible. Say there was extenuating circumstances for a death like a computer blue screen or your house got struck by lightning (act of god event) etc.
    Hi

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahah ahhhhhhhh no they don't do that anymore they've restored HC people yes and I've seen it happen personally friend irl got shit on by blizzard servers and he simply made up some stupid excuse that I have no clue what he said but he did get his char restored unfortunately the next day he got shit on by a rather nasty combo of elites. He called once again but they obviously denied the request

A lot of people have gotten their HC backs back in the old days but in this era of the game? Highly unlikely now

10+ Year Old Account
    "Act of God" Events are part of the sign up for hardcore. As for Aparthy's friend. haha I am gald he got shit on by elites. I hate people that cheat the system by making up BS. You guys all know what your signing up for. If you die eat it and move on.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless it is caused directly by Blizzard (such as their servers die), they will not restore it. It's unlikely they'd even restore it when it is their fault. Hardcore players live with the knowledge that they can lose everything at any time.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the replies guys. had a little rage but got over it.

Cheers!
    Hi

went back to d3 for one day to play some hardcore, my 54 barb suffered a dc in the first half hour. at least i didn't waste any more time on it. still got my 60 dh but what stupid shit having always online hardcore. yes people could pull the plug or alt-f4 to cheese hardcore, but who gives a shit... it's basically a single player game.