Deleted

Current PC specs - What should be added to stream stable?

Hey guys, I bought some PC parts from a friend and was just woendering what you think I should add in order to have a solid dedicated streaming rig. I have a little bit of cash but nothing too crazy, just a 1 or 200 GBP sterling (£).

The specs (bit vague but I trust this man)

Dual core something or other, 2.4 gHZ I believe
    4GB RAM,
    GTX460

I have 2-4 more GB of RAM that I can add and have all the other parts needed in order to create the rig. I just want to know what I should add in order to be able to stream well! I'll be mainly playing League of Legends!

Deleted
    I would have to say pretty much everything. Those specs are really low, but you could stream in 360p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I would have to say pretty much everything. Those specs are really low, but you could stream in 360p.
    Okay well can you give me a basis to work on? Like what would be the main thing to start with?

Well honestly its far from a 'solid streaming rig'
    You probably need a whole new pc, but if its only for league.. I don't know, the exact model of the CPU might be a good start
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian