"Authorise login" email

okay guys, i just got an email this morning (while i was at work) telling me i needed to authorise access from a particular address. now, since i was at work, i was pretty sure it wasnt me doing the accessing, and nobody else has my details.

is this a phishing email, or has someone managed to get my account details from somewhere? i only log into the game from one PC, no loggers or viruses that i can find, never used my details to log into any other site. decent level password.

anyone else had this?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to your account page: https://account.guildwars2.com/login and look under the Security link.

And check from there to see if there are any unauthorized access. If there are, then the email is legitimate. Don't click any links in your email. Technically, you shouldn't click my link either but every time you are suspicious, it's always a good idea to go directly to your account management page.
    Last edited by Fhi; 2013-06-11 at 08:58 PM.