Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Finishing Xmas decs off, bloody things won't stay stuck!

Trying and failing to talk to a lady friend effectively.... I never know what to say or how to act.... Always a new adventure.

Waiting for a battlechest to come from someone to RAF with. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really looking forward to going to work today since I got up at 6am and work 6pm-6am tonight. At least I have off tommorow.

And thinking about if I want to do any work to my car or build a new pc even though I just built this PC in Dec. Think i'll go Intel as opposed to AMD this next build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Well I have been preoccupied with my business. I just wish there is a way to better promote it online since I have invested so much in this. I have heard of SEO but I am not sure if I am ready for it since it involves cost. By the way, I am into software programming, hopefully, all will turn out for the best.

Deleted
    Thinking and wondering what I´ll be doing today. Listening to some music for now.

im watching the house for my parents while they are away for a week.

Deleted
    Just finished registering to this forum. Been out of the whole "forum/message-board" thing for too long and I enjoy World of Warcraft lore as well as playing it from time to time. I should be studying for an upcoming exam in advanced probability theory, but I'm having a hard time motivating myself. Guess it's called procrastination!

Procrastinating whether I should or should not join this internet marketing webinar. I may need it for my website but I'm busy that day.

Deleted
    I just woke up, and pondering what I should do, probably going to the gym and do some pvp later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sitting in a freezing house, debating whether to stay online or go downstairs to defrost under a fluffy quilt

I'm bored ASF lurking these forums, listening to Cauldron, smoking a cigarette, and bae is passed out in my bed >_<