Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This patch might just make me resubscribe

Some sort of Resident Evil G Virus carp going on there.

where is thrall?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goombatommy View Post
    KJC....why? Why??!?
    Probably because warlocks didn't have enough buttons to press/bind. /s

Why didn't they do the 50% on paid transfers and stuff NOW when we know about Virtual Realms? I'm happy for the virtual realms but typical Blizzard douchebagery :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    I wonder if anyone noticed Garrosh is standing straight up in his Corrupted form.. That makes him look a bit weird there.
    Cuz he's using the same model as the Giants in Stormpeaks + Molten Lords in Firelands

Quote Originally Posted by limitgreen View Post
    I don't see it as a Nerf for Warlocks ... its only 1.5 min CD so that you wont change it too often. Its like while its on CD you cant change talent. there is no Actual Nerf other than if you chose it stick with it!!!
    Um, did you not see the part where you get to move and cast for 15 seconds only? Then you have to wait another 1.5 mins to do it again...
    I switched from my mage to my lock all because of that talent. Now they'll both be benched. Hunters and shamans still get to move and cast but I'd rather play melee over those derp classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Take a look at Mage's tier- OH LOOK! The Dragon Soul tier artist is back!
    Gnomes everywhere rejoice!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, skeletal warhorse reward and no mention of Thrall.... could this be our first hint that Sylvanas will be the new warchief?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whoo Virtual Realms! THIS is what CRZ *should've* done!

Pumped to try the proving grounds, VRs (if they work properly) are amazing (even moreso now with PuG mode raids) and this is a fantastic patch so far. Being on a low-end medium pop realm, VRs are a blessing.

As for the Garrosharj, not surprising. I doubt that he's been unwillingly infused, though.

They've said from the beginning he wasn't going to be under the influence of anyone but himself. He's been looking to infuse the Horde with Sha energy for the entire expansion. I imagine he was ready and willing to mess around with the dark heart.

I would assume that he absorbed the essence of Y'shaarj, which would explain the Klaxxi Paragons coming to his defense. Don't think anyone saw that coming, could wind up being a wicked encounter though.

Malkorok and Nazgrim were expected, as was a Proto-drake & Dark Shaman / Elemental fight. Surprised that Sha of Pride appears so early (assuming the list is linear), I'd expect it to be within the last four.
    Goblin fight (Blackfuse... couldn't be anything else), vehicles probably involved, cool.
    Spoils of Pandara sounds like he wound up crafting some creatures with Pandaria's Titan tech. Or awakening ones that were already made.

Overall, very excited.

I don't like Garrosh's model, not the sha infused one, but the "new" one they gave him, if that's the new orc model i'm very sad they're still hunch backed

I said it

Funny how everyone laughed at me 1 year ago when I said at the end of MoP we'll kill "Corrupted Garrosh" as the final boss. And now?

IN YOUR FACE GUYS, IN YOUR F*CKING FACE AS*HOLES!

PvP sets look all the "same"...

And the mage one... reminds me of another one with the same style... (googles and all).

Nice list of bosses... shame to have to kill my paragon "friends"... at least we were alread prepared for that (if you reached exalted with Klaxxi) lol...

Omg i can play my warrior again!!!!!!!!!! Yay

Wow, pretty excited.

Mage Tier 16 (Heroic prob?) blue one is awesome. Warlock PVP set looking good. Shaman PVP set... wondering how that will look on female models.

Hunter Tier 16 sigh......... SIGH! That texture is horrible.

Moon Moon, I love it! I see that so much on imgur.

I'm also liking the new mount models.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the new temp titles until someone beats your best time in a challenge mode dungeon, how exactly is this suppose to work? On my realm at least there are the few groups and is probably as such on others that have them so down, and have pushed in every second they possibly can, that nobody could really beat it. Gear never change since it's scaled, and all that, so no way to ever slightly over power it. I think adding stuff in like this makes people feel bad, because they know that it's always going to go and be with the same people.

Rated BGs: If those mounts are from rated BGs, I and many others won't see them. This falls into the same level as the above. Only the same groups that always team together will have them. People in this game don't like to help people they don't know or really give much of a chance at new comers.

I'm not saying that is 100% true, there are still people who help, but in the end most people want to log on, have someone who is a great player, whip through the content, and be done with it. There is no more sitting down, thinking of ideas to win. It's you better be a good player, read the internet guide, be there at this time. Don't suck or you will be replaced.

I miss games being about going into the unknown with people, and trying to just take things out with trial and error. Now I and others have to hope we get in good with someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scaling enchants! Nice. executioner here I come!
    Aye mate