Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    So I see there is a major detail pass for Garrosh's normal model. What a waste of time it would be, considering the high possibility of his removal from the game.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcho View Post
    So I see there is a major detail pass for Garrosh's normal model. What a waste of time it would be, considering the high possibility of his removal from the game.
    By your logic, Blizzard should just reuse common mob models for raid bosses then, considering they to are "removed from the game" after we kill them. :x

Deleted
    thats a big patch, god damn

Don't take my Kil'Jaeden's Cunning, no just no. Cannot make such drastic play style spec destroying changes without a fix this late in expac, period.

Item - Paladin T16 Retribution 2P Bonus (New) When Art of War activates, all damage is increased by 5% for 6 sec.
    Item - Paladin T16 Retribution 4P Bonus (New) Holy Power consumers have a 25% chance to make your next Divine Storm free.
    While the 2P Bonus sounds all well and good, why is it that the 4P Bonus makes Divine Storm free? While this would be useful in an AoE situation, I feel like using Divine Storm (even if it's free) would be a dps loss overall, because of the time taken to cast it and the GCD. Anyone have some input?

Oh dear, we are killing paragon already? Where is the Y'Shaarj dude they promised?

Balancing will be fun -_-

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 06:37 PM ----------

Let's see, goodbye silencing shot.....you will be missed because MM hunters suck balls

T14 Warlock Set looks much cooler than T15 and T16 combined. Sigh...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Oh dear, we are killing paragon already? Where is the Y'Shaarj dude they promised?
    Pay attention and look at Garrosh and read the encounter.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Samus37 View Post
    While the 2P Bonus sounds all well and good, why is it that the 4P Bonus makes Divine Storm free? While this would be useful in an AoE situation, I feel like using Divine Storm (even if it's free) would be a dps loss overall, because of the time taken to cast it and the GCD. Anyone have some input?
    It can proc DP. But it's even more RNG.

Deleted
    That pally gear makes me want to gear up mine *-*

This patch MIGHT bring back some subscribers, and especially.. me.

Casters cute little 10% and 15% gets taken away (yes, they can take a hell of a beating) and some no skill talents (like KJ cunning) gets adjusted and unwanted talents getting buffed... i might actually consider this patch to be the best among the other 3 patches.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Dead. 10 char

Deleted
    KjC 's nerf remind me mage's Ice Floes. It's not enough.
    No KjC? Ok. Give us rune of power.

Quote Originally Posted by annyehaber View Post
    KjC 's nerf remind me mage's Ice Floes. It's not enough.
    No KjC? Ok. Give us rune of power.
    Why should warlocks be allowed to move while casting while balance druids, shadow priests, and to lesser extent mages aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Why should warlocks be allowed to move while casting while balance druids, shadow priests, and to lesser extent mages aren't?
    Because the only thing warlocks can cast while moving is Fel Flame. Mages have Scorch, Druids have Moon/Sun-fire. IDK about priests but I know they have more instants than destro locks.

Affliction also gets paper-weighted without it cuz all they can do while moving is refresh dots/Fel Flame.
    In short, Demo would become the only spec playable in movement heavy encounters.