Quote Originally Posted by Huuga View Post
    I am so IMMENSELY HAPPY with the warlock nerfs! Like you guys had OP last tier talents in the first place its just something which should've been done LONG ago than now..don't attack me, BUT BOTH THE MF nerf , the KIC nerf were well-justified!
    Warlocks nerfs don't will make you a good player.

Just saying.

Deleted
    KJC nerf: other casters can't move and cast ok nerf considering I played fine before they made it passive.
    MNFURY nerf : HUGE nerf, where is the justification for this? It will hurt Destruction players and my splash dmg from HoG weaving into Meta form.

On the upside Demonology looks great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    KJC nerf: other casters can't move and cast ok nerf considering I played fine before they made it passive.
    MNFURY nerf : HUGE nerf, where is the justification for this? It will hurt Destruction players and my splash dmg from HoG weaving into Meta form.

On the upside Demonology looks great!
    I hope you never play affliction if you think this KJC nerf is good. Cause affliction is dead with the current state of 5.4

What it comes down to, is that we took two solid DPS nerfs to compensate for KJC. Now they're taking KJC away. They'd better undo those damage nerfs if they're going to take KJC away.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Reverting KJC is definitely going to be one of those moves that leaves too many customers dissatisfied to justify any rationale behind this.

When we didn't have KJC before, out damage was also NOT as weak as it is today. Good luck killing anyone in PvP if we can't move and cast with our current PvP DPS

so what, Kil'jaeden's Cunning is just going to be spiritwalker's grace now? 1.5 minute cd and lasts 8 seconds? Probably wont even provide silence protection so your going to have to use your Unending Resolve in combination just so you can move/cast and not be silenced once and lose that whole cd. As a warlock in arena this is going to hurt us in a very very large way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    I hope you never play affliction if you think this KJC nerf is good. Cause affliction is dead with the current state of 5.4
    I don't think it's 'good'. Looking at other classes I understand it though.

The other MF nerf I can't understand. They want to see a balanced choice between talents well this leaves it dead in the water, despite KJC nerf (if it goes live) I still see players taking it! Not the case with MFury

10+ Year Old Account
    Only really concerned with KJC affecting Affliction. Destro can mostly get away without it, Demo can as well but less MG uptime so less dot dmg just isn't going to be good. Don't care about Howl becoming baseline since it'll get zero uses in a raid anyways. MF change will be most annoying for Destro imo.

Also, Can we get a decent tier bonus this tier already?! Affliction requiring UA to crit to deal more dmg for MG and DS... yet can't even move to fully utilize the procs is just bad design I think. The 4pc is garbage. Yay a shard got refunded after allowing Haunt to fall of the target(s). A shard. It's okay, Haunt will be falling off a lot more in 5.4. You can do without the 4pc and not notice at all. None of the lock bonuses are very "fun" or anything for the 15th tier to date. I dunno what they could do, but I'm 100% positive there has to be some other interesting idea how to get dmg out of the tier sets for locks other than some convoluted and tired 20%-40% dmg buff when it prods.
    Last edited by Moggie; 2013-06-12 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huuga View Post
    I am so IMMENSELY HAPPY with the warlock nerfs! Like you guys had OP last tier talents in the first place its just something which should've been done LONG ago than now..don't attack me, BUT BOTH THE MF nerf , the KIC nerf were well-justified!
    How did I know you were a mage before I even checked your post history?

You'll still get beat by us, KJC or no KJC.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    KJC nerf: other casters can't move and cast
    Except for mages, shamans, and moonkin, you're totally right.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Except for mages, shamans, and moonkin, you're totally right.
    Don't be silly..
    shamans: Lightning bolt + SWG
    mage: icelance, scorch, Cone of cold, Frost Nova, Arcane Barrage and Arcane explosion
    moonkin : sunfire/moonfire (dots) starsurge proc from said dots. typhoon (not used in pve rotation). starfall
    warlock: fel flame/RoF/shadowfury (meta form) chaos wave/touch of chaos/doom/corruption + KJC

All mostly weak fillers while locks enjoy(ed) total mobility.

I feel the Breath of Guldan shouldnt have a damage component, I dont want to be forced on melee to maximize DPS.

Also they are doing a huge mistake in changing the talents, KJC might be OP but changing mid expansion is stupid. A middle ground would be just to allow Fillers like MG, Incinerate, SB.

Also very sad for MF, was the best fun talent ever and loads of fun and utility, having it on a CD sucks and another freeking keybind

Don't be silly..
    mage: icelance, scorch, Cone of cold, Frost Nova, Arcane Barrage and Arcane explosion
    moonkin : sunfire/moonfire (dots) starsurge proc from said dots. typhoon (not used in pve rotation). starfall
    warlock: fel flame/RoF/shadowfury (meta form) chaos wave/touch of chaos/doom/corruption + KJC

Much slower mobility though. Alot of people seem to gloss over the fact that you take a movement speed hit with current KJC when it is in fact a substantial issue in many cases.

I was under the impression that KJC was there to provide us with a utility vs damage buff as that is exactly what every tier 6 talent is......for every class. Simply turning this into a cooldown is ok with me, so long as their are some pretty hefty buffs to compensate for the overall loss of damage we will incur. GG for us in pvp, we will be but humped back down into the ground again.
    As far as turning mannorths fury will now be as useless as a cooldown, unless they add some sort of damage component to it
    very poor changes overall, props on the tier it looked good, but nerfing our primary DPS utility talents is shit.
    Last edited by Ailerist; 2013-06-12 at 08:46 PM.

Don't be silly..

If Fel Flame didn't increase dots (as in reduce tick damage due to likely having less procs on the move), you could make that argument. Shadowfury? You mean the AoE stun? Yeah some DPS right there... And RoF is only instant cast as Destro and Destro uses MF not KJC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Only really concerned with KJC affecting Affliction. Destro can mostly get away without it, Demo can as well but less MG uptime so less dot dmg just isn't going to be good. Don't care about Howl becoming baseline since it'll get zero uses in a raid anyways. MF change will be most annoying for Destro imo.

Also, Can we get a decent tier bonus this tier already?! Affliction requiring UA to crit to deal more dmg for MG and DS... yet can't even move to fully utilize the procs is just bad design I think. The 4pc is garbage. Yay a shard got refunded after allowing Haunt to fall of the target(s). A shard. It's okay, Haunt will be falling off a lot more in 5.4. You can do without the 4pc and not notice at all. None of the lock bonuses are very "fun" or anything for the 15th tier to date. I dunno what they could do, but I'm 100% positive there has to be some other interesting idea how to get dmg out of the tier sets for locks other than some convoluted and tired 20%-40% dmg buff when it prods.
    You're maybe right for Affli. Demo T16 is insanely good und Destro isn't that bad either. Affli will be dead for most fights in 5.4 anyway, so i don't care about the bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like they are totally destroying the Warlock class PvP wise.

Shadowflame and HoT won't even cover the nerfs to the lvl90 talents slightly....

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing this is only PTR and not a for sure thing.

KJC is a large kick in the pants..

I do like how the Set bonuses look though.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogawdspider View Post
    Good thing this is only PTR and not a for sure thing.
    I like your optimism, but recent history is not on optimism's side.

Deleted
    I really do think KJC needs to be changed in some way; it's just much too strong. That said, this is most definitely not the time to be changing a class so drastically, this should be reviewed in the next expansion and not halfway through a raid tier. It's absurd.

From a destruction perspective, making incinerate a movable cast sounds like a good solution. Affliction could have Malefic grasp and Demo Shadowbolt (I haven't played either spec so this could be completely wrong, just throwing ideas out there).

I really hope Blizzard delays this, I had enough of re-learning my class each patch with my Mage where I had to switch spec every patch. I don't want to be forced to alter my playstyle for my Warlock so late in an expansion.