Page 6 of 214 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thank goodness for Transmoging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier set is.....different. It's not bad looking by any means, but it's also not saying "master of demons and corruption and evil, evil fire". Might grow on me, but for now it misses that warlocky feel to it. It's at least better then it looked from the icons, so that's a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    Thank goodness for Transmoging.
    QFT

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    I very much like the way Blizzard went with Elemental shamans by making lightning bolt castable while moving while requiring them to turret for their big hitting spells.

I don't like the way Affliction is about to be destroyed. I don't see any way affliction works with the proposed KJC changes.

Holy shit pvp set looks sick as all hell
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

wtb KJC - cast MG while moving, cast chaos bolt while moving, cast shadowbolt/soulfire while moving (at the very least shadowbolt) I would be so OK with this...

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to compensate our damage big time for the HUUUUGE nerfs to our level 90 talents, especially for affliction, other wise this is going to be a very long, and awful tier for warlocks.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Official PTR notes confirm KJC and MF are no longer passive and are 1.5m cool down abilities that last 15 seconds.

Sad Warlock

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Holy shit pvp set looks sick as all hell
    It looks okay, I think the pve set just makes it look good:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

RIP KJC
    No one will take this over AV if this goes live

Bringing my lock out of retirement to PvP just because of how badass the s14 set looks. Well played Blizzard. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    I very much like the way Blizzard went with Elemental shamans by making lightning bolt castable while moving while requiring them to turret for their big hitting spells.

I don't like the way Affliction is about to be destroyed. I don't see any way affliction works with the proposed KJC changes.
    They would have to HUGELY buff dots on their own. Now, maybe that's the other shoe that's about to drop (though it seems very silly to announce this and not announce that if this were the case) and this goes with the "no mandatory talents" philosophy that's they're trying to push (and KJC feels pretty mandatory for Aff currently).

All of that aside though, Warlock lv 90 talents on a whole now feel very, VERY subpar, and given what they've been trying to accomplish with this MoP talent system, that's a problem.

KJC I can sort of understand but Mannoroth's Fury on a 1.5m CD and 15s duration, is that some kind of a joke? It needs something more, like +50% AoE damage while active because that talent is now complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    It looks okay, I think the pve set just makes it look good:}.
    Haha good point ... might not be near as excited for the pvp set if I hadn't seen the tier set first

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergej View Post
    KJC I can sort of understand but Mannoroth's Fury on a 1.5m CD and 15s duration, is that some kind of a joke? It needs something more, like +50% AoE damage while active because that talent is now complete garbage.
    both are complete garbage, might as well run fucking talentless now, cause the benefits are so fucking minuscule its unbelievable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    Official patch notes confirm KJC and MF are no longer passive and are 1.5m cool down abilities that last 15 seconds.

Sad Warlock
    Yep, I was holding out till official confirmation, but this royally sucks for us. We knew KJC was in line to get reworked, but I think they need to be very, very, VERY careful with how they balance us in tier 16. Relying too much on our previous good standing and not compensating us for this heavy, heavy mobility loss is going to leave us underpowered.

I know I'll be on the PTR getting used to this for a good few days before this goes live, else the culture shock would be immense.

We knew it was coming, but I had hoped they'd kept it till the next expansion. Fingers crossed they *still* decide to do that.

KJC change kinda makes sense. I think all casters should be able to cast on the move, but until then I can see where they are coming from. But Mannoroth's Fury? Just what the hell are they smoking?

BRB, going to spam GC's twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our level 90 talents are extremely underwhelming now, KJC wasn't game breaking even in pvp. We did good but we weren't filling the arena ladders because of it, not even close. Melee have tons of ways to close the distance on range dps so KJC with the slow reduction seemed pretty fine, in pve it is almost a way of life right now.

These horrible changes shouldn't even go live and if they do they should have waited until the next expansion and then they could rework our whole level 90 talents in general.

Oh and our two new sets are meh, the pve one is looking pretty bad in comparison to what we have had. The pvp one seems decent but I am not sure if it actually is decent or if the pve set is making it look decent.

15 secs and on such a long cd wow, that's going to hurt affli a bunch, unless they plan on having the fights being stand in one place...