WTB buffed demon health pools.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    Tested and confirmed to be 214%.

Assuming 30% crit, which I think is reasonable for next tier Aff/Demo, that means the critical damage amplification part of the trinket is worth ~3,1% extra dps. For reference, simulating my current gear (548), the haste+mastery part is worth ~7,2% extra dps.

I can't simulate the proc on the Bindings properly, but for some more reference: Wushoolay's is currently worth 15% to me, of which 10,5% comes from the proc.
    then the amp trinket should be worth about 16-18% extra dps at ilvl 548. will only increase as you get better gear. imagine being at 20-30 avg ilvls(fully hc tf upgraded gear) higher than now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    then the amp trinket should be worth about 16-18% extra dps at ilvl 548. will only increase as you get better gear. imagine being at 20-30 avg ilvls(fully hc tf upgraded gear) higher than now.
    I think that overestimates the proc a bit, it's just ~12k intellect after all and about half the uptime of Wushoolay. I don't think the normal Bindings proc will be worth much more than 5%, putting the trinket very close in value to HC TF 2/2 Wushoolay (like expected, considering ilvls).

However, like you said, the trinket will get better and better with more gear. Not only will we get more haste+mastery from it, but we will also have higher intellect, giving higher natural crit chance.

It seems clear Bindings will be better than a HC TF 2/2 Wushoolay, if the binding is better than normal. So normal with upgrades, TF, or heroic will very likely be the best trinket we can get beside Alpha and Omega (stacking int trinket).

Deleted
    Yes pls, and speed if it can be fixed. Hunter pets are like a jet fighter for our fat, truck like minions.

Running Aff with Harvest Life and Glyph of Drain Life is pretty ridiculous. Popping Soul Burn before using Drain Life comes pretty close to filling an empty health bar in a single channel.

Deleted
    2 things i really really want for 5.4

Doomguard not limited to 17 casts

Sac dot gone.

Deleted
    MF Seed of Corruption seems really insane currently. Adds on Sha of Pride HC testing spawn every minute exactly, I had tries where SoC is 50-60% of my total damage over the whole fight, sitting around 400-500k dps overall. If it doesn't get nerfed, Affliction will be totally insane for AoE as long as the timer lines up decently.

MF Seed of Corruption seems really insane currently. Adds on Sha of Pride HC testing spawn every minute exactly, I had tries where SoC is 50-60% of my total damage over the whole fight, sitting around 400-500k dps overall. If it doesn't get nerfed, Affliction will be totally insane for AoE as long as the timer lines up decently.
    Meanwhile in Destro land...

I can't decide if I should attach that statement with a :P or a :'(

It's pretty exceptional that those adds spawn perfectly with the MF CD. I just hope it doesn't make people thing Warlocks are even more OP, when there could just as easily be a fight where adds spawn every 1:10 and we'll do crap to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    2 things i really really want for 5.4

Doomguard not limited to 17 casts

Sac dot gone.
    Sac dot should really be gone. It has no purpose anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    It's pretty exceptional that those adds spawn perfectly with the MF CD. I just hope it doesn't make people thing Warlocks are even more OP, when there could just as easily be a fight where adds spawn every 1:10 and we'll do crap to them.
    Ehh what? If they spawn every 1:10 we can still MF every spawn I guess 0:50 spawns would be the worst.

Are there any bosses so far that actually have AoE beside Sha? I can only think of Dark Shaman poison adds and Protectors priest desperate measures, and I think both have slightly over 1m between spawns.

I think Blizzard forgot Destro exists. That or they have some crazy shit in store which is why we haven't heard anything b/c it's welllllllll ummmm "crazy"?
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    As one who uses G:Serv almost exclusively in PvP, I concur.

I will burn your soul.

What have you guys been using for PTR testing? I have been using Aff Sac, as UVLS and RPPM in general seems broken on PTR making Demo a lot worse than it is on live.

Ehh what? If they spawn every 1:10 we can still MF every spawn I guess 0:50 spawns would be the worst.

Are there any bosses so far that actually have AoE beside Sha? I can only think of Dark Shaman poison adds and Protectors priest desperate measures, and I think both have slightly over 1m between spawns.
    Err yeah. That.

Long day and all those excuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    I think Blizzard forgot Destro exists. That or they have some crazy shit in store which is why we haven't heard anything b/c it's welllllllll ummmm "crazy"?
    It's not really an easy fix so I'm not super surprised they haven't come up with a solution.

That said I'm largely concerned because they haven't done any public iteration on their designs. Or at least mentioned it.

Deleted
    First testing, only a few minutes, seems like the proc from legendary adds 3% damage. On the upside, it does look quite good.

I dont see the Hype for Afflic over Destro for PvP. Been messing around on the PTR and can just obliterate people in BGs as Destro. When I switch to Afflic I am lucky to get 3-4 kills compared to 12-15 even 20 as Destro. If they buff Chaos Bolt damage in pvp it will be even more silly.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffy33 View Post
    I dont see the Hype for Afflic over Destro for PvP. Been messing around on the PTR and can just obliterate people in BGs as Destro. When I switch to Afflic I am lucky to get 3-4 kills compared to 12-15 even 20 as Destro. If they buff Chaos Bolt damage in pvp it will be even more silly.
    Random BGS = not serious PVP . From the looks of it Afflic has everything to make it the go to spec for rated Arenas, not sure about rbgs though but I imagine it will be just as good as destro.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Meanwhile in Destro land...

I can't decide if I should attach that statement with a :P or a :'(

- - - Updated - - -

Sac dot should really be gone. It has no purpose anymore.
    It's like when they used a dot for conflag, it's a really bad pvp fix that's no longer viable and makes qol worse for pve. It's a shame they hate sac so much or they probably would've fixed this by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destrov will be shit for RBGs since MF got changed and RoF embers were nerfed. Literally the whole reason destro was so good in RBGs is cause F&B and RoF gave back tons of embers and were huge. Those 2 changes are literally 9-10 million damage nerfs in RBGs. Especially since we won't be able to rapid fire off chaos bolts with both these changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    What will be the best pvp spec for 5.4? I am leveling up right now and I want to get it all down pat.

New build.. and more Tooltip fixes... the fricking Gateway CD addition is already live!

Nerfing GoSac is becoming a habit of every patch from the looks of things.

It seems like Destruction will get the good ol' treatment of buff em at the 11th hour.. then nerf em to shit 48hours into live... Must have that happen AT LEAST once per expac!
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...