Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    In every fight i took KJC just because I'm pretty lazy and uncomfortable with using a lot of FF in fights which need a lot of movement. But there is fights like Malk, Thok and Nazgrim where KJC don't have a lot of utility indeed.
    Hey, Chequer... Don´t be lazy! hehehe!

We killed Immerseus and Protectors and I played with Demo (we didn´t try Norushen)... I liked the results and I got first place in my core with this spec. Yesterday I changed my OS to Affliction (was Destro) and today we will try the others bosses.

I know that Affliction is better now in many fights, but I love play with Demo... =)

My doubt is about Glyph of imp swarm... I will make some tests today before the raid.

For Immerseus' adds, all I really did was snap a Drain Soul (you can tell which adds are gonna spawn on which places) and get a Soulburn + DS going so I have a new row of dots + full shards ready by the time Immerseus came back.

After playing around with KJC and AD between certain fights I'm 100% convinced that it's not nearly as bad as some of you people are making it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    After playing around with KJC and AD between certain fights I'm 100% convinced that it's not nearly as bad as some of you people are making it out to be.
    Honestly, my biggest frustration with the change to KJC is not being able to cast healthstone/soulwell while moving anymore.

What spec are you guys looking at for Garrosh? Seems Demo or maybe Destro would perform better than Aff for the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by thelm View Post
    Honestly, my biggest frustration with the change to KJC is not being able to cast healthstone/soulwell while moving anymore.

Or Soul stone for those of us in 10 mans.

How reliable is Mr Robot atm? It told me to regem a few times to pure crit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dawah/advanced
    Not sure what to make of this.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    How reliable is Mr Robot atm? It told me to regem a few times to pure crit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dawah/advanced
    Not sure what to make of this.
    Since moving to ReforgeLite I have not even considered Mr Robot...it is very unreliable, more so with the launch of the new patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sharing set tokens with a holy paladin and a disc(/holy) priest in my raid group. And I'm not sure how good the warlock set bonuses are compared to theirs. Perhaps you guys have some better insight.

How do you guys think we should be prioritizing our tokens? I'll be playing affliction for the most part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    I'm sharing set tokens with a holy paladin and a disc(/holy) priest in my raid group. And I'm not sure how good the warlock set bonuses are compared to theirs. Perhaps you guys have some better insight.

How do you guys think we should be prioritizing our tokens? I'll be playing affliction for the most part.
    I would let warlocks have prio on helm+gloves, our only good tier pieces. After that a priest, who would also get the other 3 pieces from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGreene View Post
    Since moving to ReforgeLite I have not even considered Mr Robot...it is very unreliable, more so with the launch of the new patch.
    I've never been a fan of the site for reforges/gems. Knowing your stat priorities and having reforge lite works infinitely better than AMR.

However, it does have uses when it comes to item upgrades when you don't want to take the time to sim it yourself.

That being said, just mentioning it's name will now summon a representative into the topic to explain it's the best thing since sliced bread

"Hi, I'm from AMR and..."

>_>
    <_<

Anyone have a link to any Demonology crit build discussion? I don't know which direction I want to go with this.

Since it seems like we are sticking with a UVLS based demo setup the crit build is probably on hold for now. I started testing with it on the PTR around the time the RPPM trinkets were broken. Possibly once we are in near bis a amp + bboy might sim higher eventually due to scaling on the amp but not anything we are likely to encounter on progression.

Deleted
    Second night still as Destro :
    Galakras : Only 300k, I was a bit disappointed. I might just have had a bad fight, I was much higher during the other try.
    Iron Juggernaut : 245k, nearly topped my raid... wtf ?
    Dark Shamans : 280k, the adds are so clunky/spreaded that I couldn't AoE half the time and lost my embers...
    Nazgrim : 266k (I had some... survivability problems... twice...)
    Malkorok : 240k, pretty bad in my raid (8th)

Deleted
    Just thought id come here to say, 14/14 cleared and DESTRUCTION IS THE FUCKEN WIN IN 10 man, i swear if you cannot make that spec do good damage you are doing it wrong.

Have no idea about the first 2 because they were ninja pulled.

But i was top damage on every single encounter except malkorok because i was running round for the purple things (was 2nd on this)
    Last edited by mmoc77bb2b62ef; 2013-09-12 at 11:01 PM.

I ran flex last nigh b ut forgot my logs. The addon wasn't on. The only fight I have is Sha of Pride and I did 245k as destro, but we didn't get it that attempt. The buff you get is really good. The attempt we did kill I only did 192k and that was because I didn't get the buff at all that fight.

Destro is super fluid. I love it. CB hits hard as HELL now and I don't even mind not being able to run and cast. AD is a beast ass talent and the spec still gets embers really well. I don't even miss RoF in my rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Logs? I mean it woul dbe nice to view compared to other locks who went Aff/Demo.
    We didnt bother logging as far as im aware, we will do it for next week though when it isint just steam rolling normal modes.

Hopefully Worldoflogs is updated by then aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Just thought id come here to say, 14/14 cleared and DESTRUCTION IS THE FUCKEN WIN IN 10 man, i swear if you cannot make that spec do good damage you are doing it wrong.

Have no idea about the first 2 because they were ninja pulled.

But i was top damage on every single encounter except malkorok because i was running round for the purple things (was 2nd on this)
    Yea i rly want to know the numbers here and see the actual logs to see that it wasnt whoring. Because i am on my alt warlock without the leg cloak and I lvl 537 (i do have the hc tf UVLS though) i was playing demo 13/14 so far and our main warlock have been playin affli/destro and i have been pushing a ton i mean with the new AD and rly the rppm 120 sec thing did nothing to demo, I always get a lei shen proc in the start and notice literally zero difference in amount of procs.
    Some numbers: I was never whoring and a lot of times doin some shit jobs(it is an alt after all)
    Immerseus 135k dps
    Protectors 290k dps
    Norushen 150k dps (last to get cleared )
    Sha of pride 220k (No aoeing cuz there is no point when u have a BrM monk in the raid)
    galakras 200k dps prob could have improved that a lot but yea
    Iron juggernaut 210k
    Dark shaman 230k (only fight where i literally only had 2 lei shen procs)
    Nazgrim 260k dps
    Actually dont remember the rest of the bosses and i cba skewing through all the logs
    but heres the links. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-rtj3xg4vhotj46iu/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-759l2vj57q0j0fo3/
    All of the fights should be in those timelines.
    My point was though that demo is still doing retarded amounts of dmg cuz of UVLS and i would almost say we come in to this tier buffed compare to the previous one. Any other warlocks played demo and saw similar numbers? I know on some fights affli are also insane or actually most cuz warlock OP right Only spec i havent though of playing is destro cuz of the sheer bad numbers, i mean you can defo do top dps in ur raid but thats not cuz destro is good thats all 3 warlock specs actually being good but demo and affli just have a way bigger edge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    We didnt bother logging as far as im aware, we will do it for next week though when it isint just steam rolling normal modes.

Hopefully Worldoflogs is updated by then aswell.
    I actually found that ur guild did log most bosses but yea some are missing here is the link:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gqmm56aknshsdrt2/
    But yea some bosses numbers between destro and other specs isnt comparable. Saying its awesome when doing 250k dps on protectors in ur gear
    only looked at a few though and yea u did the numbers id expect destro to do and since no other classes have that raw power as demo on affli unless its their niche fights it did look good. But yea u were not top on all fights except 1 was a few fights that i saw u 2nd and 3rd. But yea look through the logs and compare for urself

Deleted
    Ye, the first 2 were ninja pulled so there was no real co ordination on those, but really, destruction is IMMENSE this tier compared to last.

- - - Updated - - -

I also topped tonite on Siegecrafter / Paragons / Garrosh, but ye maybe top on all was a bit of an overstatement (Thok for one i remember i wasnt) but jesus the damage that destro has now is serisously strong.

Quote Originally Posted by thelm View Post
    Agreed with this.