I honestly haven't used mine after the patch.

Deleted
    ^ Yep, all the time.

Afaik Thok does devour dem gateways if kited over them.

Quote Originally Posted by rables View Post
    Gateway despawning for anyone again? This shit has been bugged every new patch now...
    It did once for me while in normal on Immerseus, but it didn't happen again, and it despawns on Norushen when I am phased in, but comes back when I am out.

Mine despawn on Norushen, Juggernaught, Shaman, Thok.

I think those are the only fights I've tried to use them on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    How does a 549 UVLS compare with SoO trinkets for Demo and Affliction? I saw Sparkuggz use it on Heroic Thok and he seemed to be able to roll 100% crit Dooms for the whole fight. Was he just lucky or does UVLS still have a decent enough proc rate to be BiS?
    i only have the tf normal version and so far im having a higher uptime in 5.4 than i ever did in 5.3.

also ive also had problems with my gateway despawning, its funny how blizz is hellbent on saying that the gateway is almost mandatory and it is such a great ability but in SoO its barely working at all and it got a nerf too.

I just assumed that Blizz didn't want them to be working and disabled them.

I didn't consider that it might be a bug...

Deleted
    Anyone got a bug yet where you would inhale dots through soul swap and exhale them on another target but it wouldn't apply the dots and it would also get rid of your inhale you did before?

Quote Originally Posted by Voiiz View Post
    Anyone got a bug yet where you would inhale dots through soul swap and exhale them on another target but it wouldn't apply the dots and it would also get rid of your inhale you did before?
    There are a few issues I've ran into with using Soul Swap.
    If you apply your dots with UVLS procced at a certain duration, you basically get a "crit pandemic" and you're able to get a 54 second crit agony, and I didn't notice the other 2 dot durations to see if they were affected. Something else I've noticed is with Bindings trinket proc, sometimes using SB:SS to try and refresh my current dots will ONLY refresh Corruption with the updated power, and I can literally SB:SS 3+ times and it will not update UA+Agony so I have to manually cast them. I'm not sure what is causing it. Yes I'm hit capped, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caides View Post
    There are a few issues I've ran into with using Soul Swap.
    If you apply your dots with UVLS procced at a certain duration, you basically get a "crit pandemic" and you're able to get a 54 second crit agony, and I didn't notice the other 2 dot durations to see if they were affected. Something else I've noticed is with Bindings trinket proc, sometimes using SB:SS to try and refresh my current dots will ONLY refresh Corruption with the updated power, and I can literally SB:SS 3+ times and it will not update UA+Agony so I have to manually cast them. I'm not sure what is causing it. Yes I'm hit capped, etc.
    Keep in mind this might be an issue with Affdots instead of the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    Keep in mind this might be an issue with Affdots instead of the game itself.
    I find this to be much more likely than an issue with the game, though it is possible.

Can you be more specific in situations in which you see this happen Caides?

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I find this to be much more likely than an issue with the game, though it is possible.

You swap the dots back and forth between 2-3 mobs and it "extends" the duration since you swap from:

mob A to mob B to mob C back to mob A, etc...you are just artificially extending the duration of your originally copied dots

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    You swap the dots back and forth between 2-3 mobs and it "extends" the duration since you swap from:

mob A to mob B to mob C back to mob A, etc...you are just artificially extending the duration of your originally copied dots
    Yeah, that's not what we're talking about though.

Yeah, that's not what we're talking about though.
    Reading the post makes me think of that, maybe I read it in an odd way?

Gateway despawning for anyone again? This shit has been bugged every new patch now...
    Yep.

/10chars

This is completely single target. It happened on Malkorok during the 2nd proc of Bindings this week. It wasn't an issue with Affdots because I track dots outside of Affdots aswell. They weren't updating duration on the boss frame either. It doesn't happen every time I SB:SS with Bindings up, but it has happened multiple times. I'm not sure what causes it, either. I do kind of have a general idea of what causes 50+ second crit agony, and it's of course UVLS related. If you manage to get a UVLS proc around 10-15 seconds on Agony, cast agony then SB:SS, you will manage to get 50+ seconds instead of the typical 36ish. It's extremely specific conditions to meet so testing it and trying to replicate it was annoying to say the least. If you're willing to sit at a dummy for those starts to align go for it.
    Last edited by Caides; 2013-09-22 at 06:08 AM.

I've noticed exhales not working as well. Been thinking it's just lag so the server thinks I'm too slow but I have very low MS and haven't had any problems refreshing dots so I'm starting to think it's actually a bug. Worst part about it is that you might inhale the old dots on the targets you're trying to exhale to so you have to wait another 3s before you can soul swap again from the first target.

Every Patch the despawn bug appers again.
    Either they do horrible coding, or they do it on purpose, because they regret the introduction of Demonic Gateway. Neither of those possibilities is acceptable.

Deleted
    Just chiming in to say I've also noticed agony not refreshing sometimes via sb:ss

Also had several occasions where agony didn't refresh. Never had any of the other dots behave that way.