Thread: 5.4 Changes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I don't think blizz will give us a baseline interrupt, because we can get a pet with a sub-par interrupt. Nether Rays, Moths, and Gorillas have interrupts, albeit with pitiful lockouts and long cooldowns.

To be honest, I think they should remove all pet abilities that arent buff or debuffs just so we can get some ACTUAL utility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Mr.EvilGreedyPresident goes "MWAHAHAH YOU PUNY PROGRAMMER, I'M BUYING A NEW FERRARI AND THERE'S O MONEY LEFT FOR YOUR PUNY CONTENT, WITHER AND DIE AND SCREW THE PLAYERS MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *thunder echoes in the distance*"
    Main

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I don't think blizz will give us a baseline interrupt, because we can get a pet with a sub-par interrupt. Nether Rays, Moths, and Gorillas have interrupts, albeit with pitiful lockouts and long cooldowns.

To be honest, I think they should remove all pet abilities that arent buff or debuffs just so we can get some ACTUAL utility.
    That won't happen, too much non-raid stuff is reliant on having a interrupt.

[00:59:24] Nick | Hunty: im a huntysexual

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post

Here's the best part;
    Moth - 1 min CD
    Nether Ray - 40 sec CD
    Gorilla - 30 sec CD

At least, that's what petopia has listed. I'd love to be wrong. Unless they're all 1 min. Then I'd be sad.