Thread: 5.4 Changes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I don't think blizz will give us a baseline interrupt, because we can get a pet with a sub-par interrupt. Nether Rays, Moths, and Gorillas have interrupts, albeit with pitiful lockouts and long cooldowns.

To be honest, I think they should remove all pet abilities that arent buff or debuffs just so we can get some ACTUAL utility.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I don't think blizz will give us a baseline interrupt, because we can get a pet with a sub-par interrupt. Nether Rays, Moths, and Gorillas have interrupts, albeit with pitiful lockouts and long cooldowns.

To be honest, I think they should remove all pet abilities that arent buff or debuffs just so we can get some ACTUAL utility.
    That won't happen, too much non-raid stuff is reliant on having a interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post

Here's the best part;
    Moth - 1 min CD
    Nether Ray - 40 sec CD
    Gorilla - 30 sec CD

At least, that's what petopia has listed. I'd love to be wrong. Unless they're all 1 min. Then I'd be sad.