Holy T16 4 pc revealed set bonus!

Revealed on MMO- Champion.

Item - Paladin T16 Holy 4P Bonus (New) Reduces the cooldown of Divine Favor by 45 sec. While Divine Favor is active, Mastery is increased by 1,500

Thoughts?

2p Bonus is also already in the database.

Item - Paladin T16 Holy 2P Bonus
    Infusion of Light also increases the healing done by Holy Light, Divine Light, and Holy Radiance by 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by taccr View Post
    2p Bonus is also already in the database.

Item - Paladin T16 Holy 2P Bonus
    Infusion of Light also increases the healing done by Holy Light, Divine Light, and Holy Radiance by 10%.
    I couldn't find it for some odd reason, but thanks for posting it.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmmmmm for some reason I was hoping for more

Those are awful even without comparing them to the other healer sets, compare them to the priest/mw ones and I don't even know what to say.

Shammies and Druids get an absorb.
    Paladins get a lackluster 4 piece imho. It doesn't even fully line up with Holy Avenger.
    The only good thing to come out of these changes are our status in PVP - ONLY because of the fear. They haven't addressed any of our concerns.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 4 set isn't that bad. Coupled with HA and blanketing as much as you can it can be good. Not only that but its every two mintues its decreased mana cost. I don't mind it. Much better than increased beacon healing.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    Paladins get a lackluster 4 piece imho. It doesn't even fully line up with Holy Avenger.
    The only good thing to come out of these changes are our status in PVP - ONLY because of the fear. They haven't addressed any of our concerns.
    Waiting 15 seconds isn't a death sentence. We also don't know if our mastery is getting touched or not or if the other healers are going to get nerfed along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by cakin View Post
    The 4 set isn't that bad. Coupled with HA and blanketing as much as you can it can be good. Not only that but its every two mintues its decreased mana cost. I don't mind it. Much better than increased beacon healing.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 11:07 PM ----------

Waiting 15 seconds isn't a death sentence. We also don't know if our mastery is getting touched or not or if the other healers are going to get nerfed along with it.
    Have you played a paladin since Wotlk? DF hasn't reduced mana cost in years.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    Have you played a paladin since Wotlk? DF hasn't reduced mana cost in years.
    *year, dragon soul 4pc

That was Avenging Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    I don't think the 4 piece is that bad, but it would be nice if DF became a 2 minute (not 2:15) cooldown. 2:15 is pretty awkward, especially compared to Disc 4pc and monk set bonuses in general.

2 piece is just awful but "relatively" (not that this is saying much) better than T15.

Earth Shield's absorb isn't great to be fair. Nor is the Druid 4 piece. With the new Genesis ability they'll spend most of their time blanketting the raid with HoTs and using their 'cast time' skills when they've got their 100% haste from using SM. Nor is the MW 2 pc for healing spheres going to be great, even with 16% mastery (unbuffed) on Ra-den my mastery healed for a total of 9.2% (6.5-7~ mil) of my overall healing, 20% of that is practically nothing. The 4 piece for MWs look insane though.

I think the DF 4 piece is pretty lackluster. I think Shaman got the best set bonuses though.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Earth Shield's absorb isn't great to be fair. Nor is the Druid 4 piece. With the new Genesis ability they'll spend most of their time blanketting the raid with HoTs and using their 'cast time' skills when they've got their 100% haste from using SM. Nor is the MW 2 pc for healing spheres going to be great, even with 16% mastery (unbuffed) on Ra-den my mastery healed for a total of 9.2% (6.5-7~ mil) of my overall healing, 20% of that is practically nothing. The 4 piece for MWs look insane though.

I think the DF 4 piece is pretty lackluster. I think Shaman got the best set bonuses though.
    So shamans got our 5 minute cooldown on a 2 minute cooldown except without the haste buff and the 5 spell limit? fun

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    So shamans got our 5 minute cooldown on a 2 minute cooldown except without the haste buff and the 5 spell limit? fun
    Like I said. The best bonuses. I expect most of the 4 pieces to change because... some are completely ridiculous (R Sham/MW monk) and some are really, really bad.

With 2P T16 critical finally can be a otption for us. 10% os the bonus is a bit low, maybe 15 or 20% will be nice. Any thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please remember to search for current active threads on your topic before creating a new thread.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!