Got it, IV is Impending Victory? I dont think they take that in arenas either?
Last edited by helic; 2013-06-20 at 06:01 AM.
Ye I was only listing the things off the top of my head that I thought might hvae so bearing on PVP, not that they would necessarilly.
All I know is that we need to learn how to QQ from the locks. They literally talked the devs out of a justified nerf.
- Blood and Thunder now also increases the damage of Thunder Clap by 50%. (Arms, Protection)
- Shield Wall no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield. (Fury, Arms, Protection)
- Spell Reflection no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield. (Fury, Arms, Protection)
- Hamstring is no longer on a global cooldown. (Fury, Arms)
- Seasoned Soldier now also reduces the cost of Thunder Clap by 10 Rage. (Arms)
- Sweeping Strikes now causes melee attacks to strike an additional nearby target for 75% of the initial damage (up from 50%). (Arms)
It's about darn time.
Great changes indeed. Especially the shieldwall changes.