Thread: 5.4 Changes

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    If it comes down this way I´m glad. Speaking from a tank pov, making enrage procc from devastate (out FILLER) and shieldbash will increase our survivability. I´m curious how viable it will be to gem crit. Also, now I´m not so sure anymore if I´ll specc enraged regeneration or impedning victory. Sure, as long as I´m in posession of T15 2p bonus I´ll go for regen, but afterwards? Furthermore, that new stormbolt looks abnormally yummy. I wonder if dragon´s roar + bloodbath will surpass dragon´s roar + stormbolt.
    Finally I´m glad, that they changed vigilance. always appealed more to me, making my intercept useable for mobility.

Oh and fuck, do those fury/arms setboni look ridiculous great?!
    You're thinking of safeguard, which was 20% reduced damage and interception and replaced intervene. Vigilance is something different.

Finally! Buffs mission accomplished. Question is.. How soon to 5.4?

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Finally! Buffs mission accomplished. Question is.. How soon to 5.4?
    More like "Will the buffs make it to 5.4?"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    You're thinking of safeguard, which was 20% reduced damage and interception and replaced intervene. Vigilance is something different.
    No. I am thinking, that until 5.4, I´ll "have" to use safeguard for my co-tank, because transfered damage is no real improvement for our healers. Safeguard replacing intervene made it impossible to use safeguard/intervene to get from point a to point b, because I had it on cooldown on the other tank. With 5.4 I´ll swap to vigilance, because now it reduces damage rather than transferring it. Making Intervene useable for movement once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Furthermore, that new stormbolt looks abnormally yummy.
    As already mentioned above it doesn't seem like it was actually changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    The "an additional" was removed, It now just says deals 500% weapon damage to targets that are permanently immune to stuns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Well vigilance doesn't sound that major. I don't know if a bladestorm buff is really what was needed but the rest of the changes seem more like minor readjustments.

True they may nerf execute dmg further to counter balance the change to execute

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post

The 2pc looks crazy. Assuming wowdb has the correct info data mined on when it procs:

Player deals auto attack (white) melee damage
    Player deals special (yellow) melee damage
    Player casts a harmful spell

That's a ton of rage. I'm just imagining arms with its 50% uptime on CS endlessly spamming hs. Though not like it matters currently since arms isn't really viable. I can't imagine if arms get a buff to the point of being competitive and this set bonus goes through.

10+ Year Old Account
    MORE FURY PVP BOOSTS I LIKE

I lowe bladestorm as TG pvp fury
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well vigilance doesn't sound that major.
    It´s a Pain Surpression castable on everybody exept ourselves. 30% for 12 seconds every 2 minutes vs 40% for 8 seconds every 3 minutes. Also, you can use your intervene for other things, because you don´t have to chose safegaurd anymore.
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since SB is getting a fairly significant buff, despite it taking a GCD inside CS, will it be worth using over BB? Need a mathy person on this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micromanftw View Post
    The 2pc looks crazy. Assuming wowdb has the correct info data mined on when it procs:

Player deals auto attack (white) melee damage
    Player deals special (yellow) melee damage
    Player casts a harmful spell

That's a ton of rage. I'm just imagining arms with its 50% uptime on CS endlessly spamming hs. Though not like it matters currently since arms isn't really viable. I can't imagine if arms get a buff to the point of being competitive and this set bonus goes through.
    That would benefit SMF more than what it already does since there will be more attacks inside a CS.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Since SB is getting a fairly significant buff, despite it taking a GCD inside CS, will it be worth using over BB? Need a mathy person on this!
    its a tool tip re-wording not a buff unfortunately (they removed "and an additional X")

I'm new to Warrior as I've just leveled mine in 5.3, but these sound like decent buffs.

It´s a Pain Surpression castable on everybody exept ourselves. 30% for 12 seconds every 2 minutes vs 40% for 8 seconds every 3 minutes. Also, you can use your intervene for other things, because you don´t have to chose safegaurd anymore.
    Still nothing that even remotely sounds like "Oh wow it's soooooo good that won't happen".

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still nothing that even remotely sounds like "Oh wow it's soooooo good that won't happen".
    I guess I don´t get your point. Considering the other options, it´s obviously the best choice, at least for tanks, after 5.4. Enlighten me, what do you critisize?

Disappointed if the impending victory change was just datamining :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I guess I don´t get your point. Considering the other options, it´s obviously the best choice, at least for tanks, after 5.4. Enlighten me, what do you critisize?
    Is your reading comprehension lacking or something ? I was answering to an admittedly likely not very serious post - still none of the changes seem awesome enough to not make the cut.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is your reading comprehension lacking or something ? I was answering to an admittedly likely not very serious post - still none of the changes seem awesome enough to not make the cut.
    No, not at all. I just failed to see the link between my comparison of pain surpression and vigilance and "oh wow it´s so good that won´t happen". I guess that is due to the fact, that there is no relation. I guess your last post would have fitted better if you didn´t quote me. Doing so caused my confusion.

No, not at all. I just failed to see the link between my comparison of pain surpression and vigilance and "oh wow it´s so good that won´t happen". I guess that is due to the fact, that there is no relation. I guess your last post would have fitted better if you didn´t quote me. Doing so caused my confusion.
    If that's the case why quote me in the first place ? I am aware of how the ability works. Doesn't change that it doesn't strike me as something incredible. Ah whatever waste of time anyways.

There is seriously no way that the 2piece works on all attacks. Arms could HS on cd and not drop below 50 rage if this is seriously the case. Think about mastery procs, whatever-mastery% of all attacks generate 20 rage while the rest generate 10 during CS (which will probably have a ~100% uptime with additional haste/mastery from gear as well as more HS's)? Especially with OP having a 1 sec gcd and our mastery being such a high % of all our attacks to proc additional, this cant be real. Would be completely required for pvp as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    T16 4set bonus was the most interesting thing in the notes for me, wotlk sudden death is back
    i think you mean BC sudden death is back,wrath is where blizz nerfed it into the ground.

but fear not-with this change blizz will nerf execute back into a weak ass attack.they will say its to powerful to be used above 20% health.the same sorry excuse they used in wrath.