Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by boochicken View Post
    Don't be rude man, not everyone can raid 25s. Healing 10s is as much raiding as healing 25s.
    Point is still valid.

10s or 25s doing DoC attonement style healing is a fucking waste of time. Wrath is too slow of a cast and had it's mana increased by 50% -- Not only would it be horribly slow to heal it would also be extremely mana inefficient.

I for one will stick with HoW and get my 6% Yummy Intellect increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Point is still valid.

10s or 25s doing DoC attonement style healing is a fucking waste of time. Wrath is too slow of a cast and had it's mana increased by 50% -- Not only would it be horribly slow to heal it would also be extremely mana inefficient.

^pretty much this. DoC will never be worth dropping HoTW with its 25% increased healing for 45 seconds unless blizzard gives the talent some sort of mega buff for resto druids.

Edit: I haven't done the math on this but I'm pretty sure it would be more effecient to HoTW dps for part of the 45 sec and you could still gain more dmg/healing than you would with DoC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Point is still valid.

I wasn't commenting on DoC, I won't use it either. HotW is too damn sexy. I was pointing out that just because he doesn't like 10s doesn't make them stupid or not real raiding.

Deleted
    The only thing that make me sad is the innervate change... I'll have no other choice that go for spirit now... Since i play my drood in late BC, i always have made the choice to have the lowest regen possible. Now I play with 5-6k spirit (depending upgrade of gear, was at 4k during T14 25H). It means that my innervate will be nerf by 50%... sad sad sad...

Laelis
    Eutopia
    EU-Suramar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkiem View Post
    This is exactly the justification behind the change. What is the point in not having to worry about mana at any point during the expansion? Much needed change.
    In fact playing with such a low spirit level forces you to care much more about mana comsumption... You'll have to not spam your spell like a mad cow or you'll go oom in one or two minutes. Lowering spirit allows you to stack much more mastery and taking the next haste haste cap. At the beginning of T14,, Hamlet made a post about the gain in regen with spirit vs the gain in troughput. I made the test, and with my healing comp, it was really strong.

I can say the exact opposite, what is the point to stack spirit and never have to worry about mana... In fact this change will put us in the case where we won't never ever care. If it's possible to play with 4k spirit and the old Innervate, after the change we're going to have infinite mana even more than before. 12k spirit and the same innervate... It's going to be RJ fest...

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkiem View Post
    This is exactly the justification behind the change. What is the point in not having to worry about mana at any point during the expansion? Much needed change.
    It is not the justification. It is being done as a simple homogenization so that healers' regen cooldowns scale with spirit, rather than having any sort of uniqueness to themselves. Next up: Divine Plea, Mana Tea.

On top of being 100% useless for a feral, Mana loss now to even shift out to cast and shift back in

Quote Originally Posted by vow1152 View Post
    ^pretty much this. DoC will never be worth dropping HoTW with its 25% increased healing for 45 seconds unless blizzard gives the talent some sort of mega buff for resto druids.
    Even if DoC won't be the best talent for hardcore progression, it'll still have its uses in low-challenge content like LFR, flex and normal/HC encounters that are already put on farm.

Deleted
    New T15 resto-bonuses are out on PTR.

2-piece looks very strong and 4-piece is still very lackluster. They should make the 4-piece what it is now, but have the living seed trigger from all spells but perhaps only 20% of the healing done.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckgirl View Post
    New T15 resto-bonuses are out on PTR.

2-piece looks very strong and 4-piece is still very lackluster. They should make the 4-piece what it is now, but have the living seed trigger from all spells but perhaps only 20% of the healing done.
    The 2-piece change seems great. The 4-piece chance is a nerf. In the previous PTR build with lifebloom, a rejuv the uptime was like 40%...