Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The four August Celestials sounds like some kind of test they're putting players through, as opposed to them going crazy and evil, so we probably don't actually destroy them. Ordos sounds like a yaungol that has undergone some form of elemental ascension.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is shaping up to be one unbelievable raid. This is turning out to be the greatest expansion to date and if they get this raid right, it most likely will be remembered for such. It will not be totally linear like ToT I believe, there will be probably be little deviations to be allowed for. One thing for certain is the tuning will be nightmare for the testing. Let's see how this pans out over next few weeks with models and info! Happy ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    11 bosses per tier... thats better than cata to say the least
    Tier 14 had 16 bosses not counting World bosses.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 07:26 PM ----------

Honestly, what im REALLY REALLY intrested is in what Wrathion has up hes sleeve for this patch. I literally cant wait.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-06-12 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The four August Celestials sounds like some kind of test they're putting players through, as opposed to them going crazy and evil, so we probably don't actually destroy them. Ordos sounds like a yaungol that has undergone some form of elemental ascension.
    This sounds most likely. If the Celestials get corrupted/go mad/turn evil, I will punch a Blizzard employee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So they decided to f**k up the vale even more.

I don't get what it is with the devs, they really like taking something nice looking at taking a shit on it.
    You really really didnt pay attention when they said that we'll fuck this place up in Blizzcon, no attention at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I have a feeling that as we're about to lay the final blow to Garrosh...The Burning Legion will come and take him away for the future....

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So they decided to f**k up the vale even more.

I don't get what it is with the devs, they really like taking something nice looking at taking a shit on it.
    Oh come on Trassk, this is war, of course and there will be losses. The only time when there are not is cheesy comic-book storylines where "everything is at stake" but nothing ever changes. To make war feel dangerous, you have to show what it does to things, especially things that we like.
    Last edited by Drithien; 2013-06-12 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    This... is 5.4?
    No. This... is.... SPARTA!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Ordos, Fire-God of the Yaungol: Ordos was once a shaman of the Yaungol who sacrificed himself to the flame, following the promises of the Fire Lords, in order to become a demigod. His flesh is eternally seared with fires, putting him in endless agony. Yaungol Fire-Keepers ritualistically set themselves ablaze to emulate the ascension of Ordos, and cast enchantments and prayers to ease his pain.
    Do I smell steak cooking?

Tasteless, but delicious, jokes aside for now. This guy actually sounds like he could be rather interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Tasteless, but delicious,
    *Head 'splode.*

Deleted
    i didnt read all the posts.

but does anyone else see how certain not sha touched features between the garrosh models differ.
    his normal version 1 pair of pointy teeth, sha version he has 2 pair.
    also his belt is completely different in size and the skull on it between the 2 versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    *Head 'splode.*
    Should I have described it as "mouth-watering"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys noticed? The Raid Layout for ''Garrosh's Compound'' seems like it wont be linear at all.

http://i.imgur.com/Zk6qpmG.jpg

Obviously like I said this is just the layout, but it seems like it has wings, and not a streight path.

Has any achievements like the title for killing Garrosh Heroic been datamined yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Did you guys noticed? The Raid Layout for ''Garrosh's Compound'' seems like it wont be linear at all.

Obviously like I said this is just the layout, but it seems like it has wings, and not a streight path.
    Not surprising since Blizzard has acknowledged that people prefer less linear layouts.

I totally called it that the Klaxxi would show up to defend Garrosh/Sha of Pride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Not surprising since Blizzard has acknowledged that people prefer less linear layouts.
    I think its all about variety. ''Variety is the spark of life'' and all that. Its cool to go from a linear to a less linear to a seperate Raids Tier.
    Diversity is something that they've actually learned from this xpac also.

I think its all about variety. ''Variety is the spark of life'' and all that. Its cool to go from a linear to a less linear to a seperate Raids Tier.
    Diversity is something that they've actually learned from this xpac also.
    The thing about non linear raids is it also gives alternate progression paths. Having trouble with Zonozz? Go fight the other guy. Can't kill Putricide? Don't worry, blood wing just opened up, you can go fight the prince council, etc.

I wonder if we'll ever see optional bosses make a return, like the three optional encounters in Ulduar.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Maybe the door from Secrets of Ragefire scenario opened and that's the underground part of the raid.
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2013-06-13 at 12:38 AM. Reason: two thats

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Maybe the door from Secrets of Ragefire scenario opened and that's the underground part of the raid.
    Looks like it by the shape of the corridors.