Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Did you guys noticed? The Raid Layout for ''Garrosh's Compound'' seems like it wont be linear at all.

http://i.imgur.com/Zk6qpmG.jpg

Obviously like I said this is just the layout, but it seems like it has wings, and not a streight path.

Has any achievements like the title for killing Garrosh Heroic been datamined yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Did you guys noticed? The Raid Layout for ''Garrosh's Compound'' seems like it wont be linear at all.

Obviously like I said this is just the layout, but it seems like it has wings, and not a streight path.
    Not surprising since Blizzard has acknowledged that people prefer less linear layouts.

I totally called it that the Klaxxi would show up to defend Garrosh/Sha of Pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Not surprising since Blizzard has acknowledged that people prefer less linear layouts.
    I think its all about variety. ''Variety is the spark of life'' and all that. Its cool to go from a linear to a less linear to a seperate Raids Tier.
    Diversity is something that they've actually learned from this xpac also.

I think its all about variety. ''Variety is the spark of life'' and all that. Its cool to go from a linear to a less linear to a seperate Raids Tier.
    Diversity is something that they've actually learned from this xpac also.
    The thing about non linear raids is it also gives alternate progression paths. Having trouble with Zonozz? Go fight the other guy. Can't kill Putricide? Don't worry, blood wing just opened up, you can go fight the prince council, etc.

I wonder if we'll ever see optional bosses make a return, like the three optional encounters in Ulduar.

Maybe the door from Secrets of Ragefire scenario opened and that's the underground part of the raid.
    Last edited by KinKarasu; 2013-06-13 at 12:38 AM. Reason: two thats

Fuuuurrrr~
    | [ Pokémon Fan since 1998 ] | [ Friend Code: 0576 - 4026 - 0524 ] | [ Psychic Gym Leader ] |

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Maybe the door from Secrets of Ragefire scenario opened and that's the underground part of the raid.
    Looks like it by the shape of the corridors.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I don't think most people even consider that a difference

Taking on corruption to empower yourself still means they're corrupted.

He's corrupted, whether it was of his own free will or not. The only people making the distinction are those such as yourself, trying to feel "vindicated" because you were wrong. Trying to throw around the word "empowered", as if corrupted STILL doesn't describe his situation, which it absolutely does.

I would be willing to bet that the intended distinction between fighting corrupted garrosh and un-corrupted garrosh was whether he was still a full on orc, or an orc with this obvious corruption stuff all over his body, using attacks enhanced by an old god. Not the reasoning behind him getting that way.

But cool man, whatever makes you feel better.
    What corrupted really means anyway? -_-" It means losing your mind? changing the way you think? being controlled by someone? being altered physically by some power? Is Sargeras really count as corrupted when all he did was questioning the core philosophy of Pantheon?
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2013-06-13 at 01:01 AM.

It says we will fight Zaela's dragon, but I wonder if she herself will be involved in the fight. It would make sense that she rides on top of Galakras.
    "I bring light where there is darkness. Hope where there is despair. Judgement where there is injustice. I AM PALADIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    I totally called it that the Klaxxi would show up to defend Garrosh/Sha of Pride.
    They might not be on Garrosh's side. I think it's more likely they're there to steal the Heart of Y'Shaarj from him, and we don't want them having it either, so we stop them.

Tier 14 had 16 bosses not counting World bosses.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 07:26 PM ----------

Honestly, what im REALLY REALLY intrested is in what Wrathion has up hes sleeve for this patch. I literally cant wait.
    This. Sure the raid is cool and all, but this is really what I'm curious about.

None of this is a surprise. Blizzard loves to remove my favorite characters, (Garrosh). They handled him so poorly. You can blame the playerbase for that one. The bosses will be interesting to say the least. The true members of the Horde, and genuinely good guys like Nazgrim and Garrosh may have people thinking twice about the rebellion. The true bad guys are the traitors and oathbreakers.

Looks like part 1 on LFR is called "Vale of Eternal Sorrows" ...

Than, there is "The Underhold", "Gates of Retribution" and "Downfall"

Quote Originally Posted by IceZDraC View Post
    Looks like part 1 on LFR is called "Vale of Eternal Sorrows" ...

Than, there is "The Underhold", "Gates of Retribution" and "Downfall"
    Right on. Is there a source? Or a list that clearly marks which bosses go where?

Don't seems like there is one. I imagine the first 4 bosses will be in the "Vale of Eternal Sorrows". But the others, no clue.

I've been this excited twice in wow before. Once for MoP launch, and for ToT. If they can deliver with 5.4, this is the best expansion.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liyiana/simple
    Professional glass cannon since 2004. I live and die a mage.

Is there a chance Dat the Proto-Drake could be another Gunship fight and we fly back to Orgrimmar. Both ICC & Dragon Soul had one.
    I'm neither Pro or Anti Flying, I just have a different opinion on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by AD Arbsbear View Post
    Is there a chance Dat the Proto-Drake could be another Gunship fight and we fly back to Orgrimmar. Both ICC & Dragon Soul had one.
    Makes a lot of sense, and I hope it is. Gunships for the end Raid is like a tradition :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Damn dude, you sure showed us.

These bosses seem interesting so far, can't wait to see how the actual raid is going to look like.
    if you use a pony in your avatar/signature, i automatically think less of you.