Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,733
    Half of Garrosh's dungeon journal is out.

    Sounds like an awesome fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  2. #102
    So we fight Zaela's proto drake but not her? Guess she has a change of heart.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Halym View Post


    Immerseus.
    looks like the bird from bioshock infinite

  4. #104
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    I don't care if his inclusion makes sense or if it doesn't. I am extremely unhappy that Nazgrim is on that list. Makes me almost not even want to do this raid. The Klaxxi as well. I don't care how good of a fight it may be, I don't want to fight them. At all. Why did I even bother playing through Dread Wastes again?
    I understand how you feel, but it feels better when we have to fight guys that we know and not just another random bad guy that just came up for these raid

  5. #105
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    I don't care if his inclusion makes sense or if it doesn't. I am extremely unhappy that Nazgrim is on that list. Makes me almost not even want to do this raid. The Klaxxi as well. I don't care how good of a fight it may be, I don't want to fight them. At all. Why did I even bother playing through Dread Wastes again?
    ...Are you for real right now.

    Your disdain for a zone you won't even see in this raid makes you not want to play a raid like this?

    Are you serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  6. #106
    Stood in the Fire unrealeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    SCOTLAND, FREEDOOOM! (coming sep 2014, possibly)
    Posts
    455
    All these major game features, changes to classes and professions and a 14 boss raid after the excellent throne of thunder. Pretty impressed.

  7. #107
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    So we fight Zaela's proto drake but not her? Guess she has a change of heart.
    I hope so *crossfinger* (But i would like to see her as part of the encounter at least as an ally)

  8. #108
    Pandaren Monk Mukki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ANC! ANC! ANC!
    Posts
    1,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ...Are you for real right now.

    Your disdain for a zone you won't even see in this raid makes you not want to play a raid like this?

    Are you serious?
    No, I think he was saying he didn't want to fight the Klaxxi, since it seems to him like he wasted his time helping them in the Dread Wastes only to have to kill them.

    Of course I think he should have seen it coming if he ever got exalted with them.

  9. #109
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    No, I think he was saying he didn't want to fight the Klaxxi, since it seems to him like he wasted his time helping them in the Dread Wastes only to have to kill them.

    Of course I think he should have seen it coming if he ever got exalted with them.
    I didn't see it coming THIS soon, but the fact that we are at least will tie up some loose ends in the Lore for this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  10. #110
    Field Marshal Riven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Halym View Post


    Immerseus.
    If this boss isn't half the size of the vale i'm going to be depressed, with a mob that looks like that oh my god it would make an insane fight if it's REALLY REALLY BIG

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Paragons of the Klaxxi?

    Am I fucking reading this right?
    The Klaxxi are pretty cut and dry with you that they serve Y'shaarj.

    Guess who has Y'shaarj's heart?

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 01:55 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    So we fight Zaela's proto drake but not her? Guess she has a change of heart.
    Or she's riding on it.

  12. #112
    The Patient Ilyiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Draenor :)
    Posts
    279
    Someone have a link for the "half of garrosh's dungeon journal?"
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liyiana/simple
    Professional glass cannon since 2004. I live and die a mage.

  13. #113
    I think the reason blizzard tied up their loose end upon being exalted so soon in the very expansion itself is based solely on wanting to conclude that part of the lore and not make it something that they have to go back to an expansion later and finish it up. To do this they just had them turn on us as foreshadowed just a few content patches later, when their role in the game was still relevant. I'd say thats pretty smart.

  14. #114
    Pandaren Monk Telaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple!(Former Swede)
    Posts
    1,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Klaxxi yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss yeeessss
    no please, i dont like those bugs!

    Signature made by Serryn

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by olss0n t View Post
    no please, i dont like those bugs!
    You'll be happy to know that you get to squish them, then!

  16. #116
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,726
    Quote Originally Posted by olss0n t View Post
    no please, i dont like those bugs!
    I don't hate the mantis, nor love them, but there's one thing about them that i do love... their Architecture! i love it! it looks so cool!

  17. #117
    ZOMG what a boss list. I am so thrilled. Paragons of the Klaxxi!?! Effing right!

    I cant wait. I have my PTR client all ready to go.

  18. #118
    Wait, if our damage dealers are supposed to be good at math, I cannot see how to beat the klaxxi fight on heroic:
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/142514-calculate

  19. #119
    Pandaren Monk Telaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple!(Former Swede)
    Posts
    1,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    You'll be happy to know that you get to squish them, then!
    Oooh yeah! I'll squish them hard!

    Signature made by Serryn

  20. #120
    I will be disappointed if Aethas isn't a boss.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •