Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Those of you on PTR already:

How many of the bosses have filled-out Dungeon Journal entries already?
    I can find Immerseus, Norushen, Fallen Protectors, Nazgrim, Malkorok, Paragons, and Garrosh on WowHead. Any others up?
    Every boss except Galakras and Spoils of Pandaria has a (mostly) full journal, although some abilities of Sha of Pride have names only, not descriptions.

"the dark below, new mage spell, mages must sit by themself outside the raid on their 1yrd rune to craft mana buns for the casters that actually do dmg" -Vykina

Quote Originally Posted by Ataxus View Post
    Every boss except Galakras and Spoils of Pandaria has a (mostly) full journal, although some abilities of Sha of Pride have names only, not descriptions.
    Ah, I was wondering about Spoils of Pandaria. Guess I'll have to redownload the PTR client again to check out the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They needed the best ones to survive. But what was the purpuse behind that? Why not fly away and find other places to conquer? Insects like to move from one place to another, to expand their empire. These guys have been smashing their heads against that specific wall, keeping the best of their kind in amber for when they were needed.

Now the heart has been exposed and carried away from Pandaria, and they are following it.

It may not be what Blizzard has planned, but it fits their story without negating their previous reasons.
    The purpose was to cull the weak. To make the Mantid Empire stronger over time. And not just that, but likely also because of limited supplies. If the mantid didn't lose so many in each generation then their lands likely couldn't sustain a population spiraling out of control. If their goal was to get the heart and not to just cull their weak, then it would make more sense for them NOT to attack in a predicable cycle when the Pandaren would be ready for them.

As far as we know, there are 2 bosses that we don't kill in these raid...:

-Norushen

-The Fallen Protectors

I hope they don't cut out Galakras & Spoils of Pandaria....

without them we will have 12 bosses (4 raidfinder wings).

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I hope they don't cut out Galakras
    Zaela must be in the raid.

So she can survive.

And have Garrosh-babies.