View Poll Results: Do you think Bliz will actually nerf KJC?

Voters
775. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

576 74.32%
  • No

199 25.68%
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They also said time and again they're concerned about Hunters moving, Hunters themselves are concerned about their moving. Just because one class has, does not mean another should in any case.
    true, I often hear Hunters complaining that they are just too mobile

At this point, I accept KJC for what it is. I still would like to see Seed of Corruption addressed. Hellfire has movement baked in. Immo Aura and Rain of Fire are both passive channels. FnB Incinerate falls under KJC while FnB Immolate doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    true, I often hear Hunters complaining that they are just too mobile
    Yeah, they QQ that their DPS sucks because they're balanced around not being impeded by movement.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    At this point, I accept KJC for what it is. I still would like to see Seed of Corruption addressed. Hellfire has movement baked in. Immo Aura and Rain of Fire are both passive channels. FnB Incinerate falls under KJC while FnB Immolate doesn't.
    Yeah, Hellfire it's kinda necessary, melee range and all. What about all those passive ticking Corruptions?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Hmm so we get Spellpower, presumably from taking damage? I hope they close the loopholes on that one so it doesn't promote standing in poo, otherwise this might actually be a pretty good solution. Easily tuneable too, if it's too strong, or too weak.

Sapperwix said there might be another PTR push tomorrow or early next week, so let's hope they get it in that biuld so we can check it out.
    Remember, Vengeance is being reworked next patch to only stack from unavoidable AoE damage and anything single target. In other words, no more Vengeance from void zones. I'd assume AV would see the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Yeah, they QQ that their DPS sucks because they're balanced around not being impeded by movement.
    I've not heard any Hunters make this argument, so I decided to go right to the source and see what they think

Just made the thread so no replies yet, but hopefully we'll see
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

It seems to me that the KJC change is a very reasonable compromise, but I think Drain Soul should be added to it, so should SF - they serve the same basic functions as MG and SB, respectively, so there's no reason not to.

AV being a vengeance-like mechanic is a fairly interesting idea, with the current changes to Fel Flame it might be worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    It seems to me that the KJC change is a very reasonable compromise, but I think Drain Soul should be added to it, so should SF - they serve the same basic functions as MG and SB, respectively, so there's no reason not to.

AV being a vengeance-like mechanic is a fairly interesting idea, with the current changes to Fel Flame it might be worthwhile.
    I agree about SF and DS
    As affliction though, If FelFlame doesn't extend dots and it doesn't snapshot procs, when would an aff lock ever use it ?

I hope that either they nerf it or keep it and then let mages, druids, and priests cast filler while moving.

As affliction though, If FelFlame doesn't extend dots and it doesn't snapshot procs, when would an aff lock ever use it ?

While moving, once KJC gets nerfed and AV gets buffed. That's basically the entire point of the last 3 pages...

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    I hope that either they nerf it or keep it and then let mages, druids, and priests cast filler while moving.

mages and priests are already very powerful in pvp with how they are at the mo, druids have a decent amount of mobility anyway, they dont have any long cast times, MG is different here, but personally it should of been dots castable on the move, not this, destro and demo have some spells that have long cast times which in pvp at the least dont hit hard against players

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    While moving, once KJC gets nerfed and AV gets buffed. That's basically the entire point of the last 3 pages...
    wont we be using MG while moving ? Or soulburn/soulswapping fresh dots, why would we waste time with felflame if we can be using mg, and felflame no longer has any effects on dots

wont we be using MG while moving ? Or soulburn/soulswapping fresh dots, why would we waste time with felflame if we can be using mg, and felflame no longer has any effects on dots
    Like he said, it's been discussed a ton over the past couple pages ... FF is for when you don't pick KJC
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I've not heard any Hunters make this argument, so I decided to go right to the source and see what they think

Just made the thread so no replies yet, but hopefully we'll see
    There are many tweets asking about Sniper Training and Aspects to that end.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Like he said, it's been discussed a ton over the past couple pages ... FF is for when you don't pick KJC
    Its amazing, some people are so reliant on KJC that they can't even understand a conversation about not using it...

Did they revert the "cast time but cast while moving" nature of ff?

Fnatic pls

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Based on the datamining, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Its amazing, some people are so reliant on KJC that they can't even understand a conversation about not using it...
    yes, forgive me

But, In movement heavy fights, we would take KJC making FelFlame Useless

The other fights, I assume, there will be little or no movement, but if these fights are not movement heavy, wouldn't that fact make FelFlame once again Useless

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    They did. I try to keep the first post of this thread up to date with the latest changes, both datamined and official. Keep an eye on it if you've been out of the loop for a bit. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5-4-discussion
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

yes, forgive me

The other fights, I assume, there will be little or no movement, but if these fights are not movement heavy, wouldn't that fact make FelFlame once again Useless
    Fel Flame is already largely useless with KJC. Also, they're considering a glyph to put back the DoT extension, if that's what you're concerned about.

yes, forgive me

The whole point in changing our talents at all is based around making AV/MF/KjC closer together and actually have a choice for them. The change to Fel Flame helps this out by raising our movement DPS while not talented into KjC. This means it's less painful to not take KjC making it easier to get the 3 talents closer together, and thus accomplish their goal.