View Poll Results: Do you think Bliz will actually nerf KJC?

Voters
775. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

576 74.32%
  • No

199 25.68%
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Haha I should put that grammar quiz back in my sig line ...

Oh, on topic ... erm ... current PTR version isn't updated to passive KJC; it's one-minute cd / 10 seconds of casting while moving

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Haha I should put that grammar quiz back in my sig line ...

Oh, on topic ... erm ... current PTR version isn't updated to passive KJC; it's one-minute cd / 10 seconds of casting while moving
    When they announced they were changing it away from the ghetto spirit walker's grace, they said it would be in a future ptr update. It will happen, people just need to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Well, he did say "official". I think it's pretty obvious that some folks at Blizz read it on their own time and I think it's very likely there is an "official unofficial" policy of monitoring popular fan sites. MMO-C has the benefit of not separating US/EU/Asia players, which I think appeals to many folks (particularly in EU, as I see tons of folks say "can someone post this on the US forums" and "it's not like they read the EU forums anyway", and such)
    I work for a company which has it's own officially moderated forums, and it is my job to pull feedback from it. It is also officially part of my job to pull feedback from our well known fan sites, as well as facebook/twitter comments, comments on news stories that are posted about our product, and anything else where we can find feedback about our product. I would be very surprised if the people at Blizzard in charge of gathering feedback aren't doing it in a similar way.

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    I work for a company which has it's own officially moderated forums, and it is my job to pull feedback from it. It is also officially part of my job to pull feedback from our well known fan sites, as well as facebook/twitter comments, comments on news stories that are posted about our product, and anything else where we can find feedback about our product. I would be very surprised if the people at Blizzard in charge of gathering feedback aren't doing it in a similar way.
    They do, and they often make a big thing to tell us that they do. They may not post, but they most definitely read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Well, what I meant by "official unofficial" is ... well, when you're on those fansites, do you post about how you work for (your company) ? Like, "Hey, folks, I'm with (your company), and we'd like to get your feedback on..." ... or do you just read the site, maybe post but not share that you work for (your company) ?