Thread: Dots managing

Dots managing

Hi all,

I would like to have some help, with dots managing..

Situation: I have dots rolling and my wushoolay procs..should I use an SS.. And what if Ulvs procs next ..

I'm not sure if I can explain it right.. And if there's a proper way to handle this..

Thanks in advance

Get the addon affdots, you seem to be struggling with wrapping your head round dots and stuff so just get that and follow what it tells you, simples.

The long version is you need to understand how powerful a certain proc is, and know how powerful your current set of dots are. In terms of Wush, I'll often refresh my dots at around 5 stacks, haunt, then malefic grasp until 10 stacks, at which point I refresh again then haunt once more. How you refresh depends on how many shards you have.
    I'm uncertain if a 10-stack wush is worth dropping for an UVLS, as I only have the raid finder version which I use for demo. When I played affliction I had cha-yes to accompany my Wush so it was easy.

TLR - Get the addon affdots and refresh when it tells you, hopefully someone more experienced with affliction UVLS can chime in.

I use Affdots..but i guess i could go for breath of hydra aswell for a safe combo..Just boils my mind if i should completly refresh when UVLS procs..

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Dotty View Post
    I use Affdots..but i guess i could go for breath of hydra aswell for a safe combo..Just boils my mind if i should completly refresh when UVLS procs..

Thanks again
    Yeah, for afflic, just get Hydra. UVLS is getting to be stupid. I hope they never put another trinket like this in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it.