View Poll Results: Do you think Bliz will actually nerf KJC?

Voters
775. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

576 74.32%
  • No

199 25.68%
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Idc what you guys said my first suggestion that I spammed on mmo and battle.net was to allow KJC to let us spam filler spams and bam they decided to go down that route at least.

But the demonic gateway, I think it will end up being 30 seconds - 45 seconds or something like that for PvP at least.

Hey Blizzard I don't recall having ever posted here, but I'm hoping you guys see my comment.

I absolutely love the 500% area increase of Mannoroth's Fury. It has a significant "awesome" factor for me that I can't really explain, maybe others can relate? For the proposed changes to this spell for 5.4, might the devs consider making the 500% incr in area a passive effect of the spell with the 100% dmg increase being 10sec duration, 60sec CD?

I don't want to see my giant reign of fire 1/6th of the time

Thanks for listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne View Post
    might the devs consider making the 500% incr in area a passive effect of the spell with the 100% dmg increase being 10sec duration, 60sec CD?
    Yeaaaah....That's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne View Post
    Hey Blizzard I don't recall having ever posted here, but I'm hoping you guys see my comment.

I absolutely love the 500% area increase of Mannoroth's Fury. It has a significant "awesome" factor for me that I can't really explain, maybe others can relate? For the proposed changes to this spell for 5.4, might the devs consider making the 500% incr in area a passive effect of the spell with the 100% dmg increase being 10sec duration, 60sec CD?

I don't want to see my giant reign of fire 1/6th of the time

Thanks for listening!
    Blizzard doesn't read the MMO-C forums in any official capacity.

So far at least 5.4 changes are a huge slap in the face to locks. A dps and survival nerf both...and yet locks statistically do less dps than mages (individual results may vary), that seems pretty unfair to me. Buffing fel flame a small amount will do next to nothing, I understand perfect balance will never be achieved. Losing KJC in it's current form (and a totally unnecessary slap to Mannorth's fury as well) is just a straight up dps loss to a class that isn't doing out of balance dps. If it's done with actual balance in mind, I'm okay with it. But as it currently stands, it's pretty unfair.

I see making Blizzard making casting while moving baseline for all casters in the near future, but it'll require some serious balancing. We may not have been as good in terms of DPS as Mages, KJC was quite unfair. I think the latest change to the talent is a good deal.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

So I guess the new PVE question is, do I take KJC that way I can spam filler on the run, or do I take MF for AOE and damage increase for 10 seconds and spam FF on the run, or Archimonde's Vengeance lol yeah that's still a level 90 talent option. As for PVP it's still KJC, at least I can spam incinerate while running from the train that will now be chasing me down since I take 10% more damage now.

I haven't read the notes super close but I saw that Shadow Priests and Boomkins are getting a 60% armor increase since they are losing their flat damage mitigation, are we getting that to?

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I'm pretty sure they do, they even have an official rep posting on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by helic View Post
    I haven't read the notes super close but I saw that Shadow Priests and Boomkins are getting a 60% armor increase since they are losing their flat damage mitigation, are we getting that to?
    Probably something else in mind. We used to get an armor bonus from Fel Armor, but it was woefully inadequate so it was changed to a full mitigation. Given the other changes, they'll probably want to do some testing before working out what will work best for us since Armor didn't work in the past.

In PTR we trust.

In crying and screaming on the forums and twitter we trust.

Fixed that for you.

Imagine if we didn't say anything, right now we would have a lvl 90 talent that's a terrible version of spirit walkers grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo17 View Post
    So far at least 5.4 changes are a huge slap in the face to locks. A dps and survival nerf both...and yet locks statistically do less dps than mages (individual results may vary), that seems pretty unfair to me. Buffing fel flame a small amount will do next to nothing, I understand perfect balance will never be achieved. Losing KJC in it's current form (and a totally unnecessary slap to Mannorth's fury as well) is just a straight up dps loss to a class that isn't doing out of balance dps. If it's done with actual balance in mind, I'm okay with it. But as it currently stands, it's pretty unfair.
    its a bit too soon to call anything a dps nerf, which it really isnt. the kjc change will not change much of your current dps as you're mostly doing MG while moving anyway, and worst case you'll MG a bit while moving during execution the loss is minor and being able to move 150% base movement with burning rush will be very fun atleast and it will actually cause you to get to a safe spot much faster, further reducing your dps loss. the survivability nerf was justified, we barely had to worry about anything in pve.

I dare bet that they do read MMO-Champ. They'd be stupid not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If that were the case, every caster should be getting mobile fillers.

Arcane: Arcane Blast
    Fire: Remove Scorch; Fireball becomes mobile
    Frost: Frostbolt
    Affliction: Malefic Grasp
    Demonology: Shadow Bolt
    Destruction: Incinerate
    Shadow Priest: Mind Flay
    Boomkin: Wrath and Starfire

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 11:10 AM ----------

And you're still left with talents better than Mages

I'll trade you guys in a heartbeat!

In all seriousness, I hope they balance/tweak/change your L90 talents as much as they will mine.
    Boomkins would truly just be like hunters then but real casters...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

So? all Blizzard's "official" posts are 95% filtered and controlled PR anyways. I'm sure Blizzard goes for different kinds of feedback to different kinds of forums. Also the fact the the dev in charge of the warlock mop changes was a frequent poster here says a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsmon View Post
    I dare bet that they do read MMO-Champ. They'd be stupid not to.
    Well, he did say "official". I think it's pretty obvious that some folks at Blizz read it on their own time and I think it's very likely there is an "official unofficial" policy of monitoring popular fan sites. MMO-C has the benefit of not separating US/EU/Asia players, which I think appeals to many folks (particularly in EU, as I see tons of folks say "can someone post this on the US forums" and "it's not like they read the EU forums anyway", and such)

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Well, he did say "official". I think it's pretty obvious that some folks at Blizz read it on their own time and I think it's very likely there is an "official unofficial" policy of monitoring popular fan sites. MMO-C has the benefit of not separating US/EU/Asia players, which I think appeals to many folks (particularly in EU, as I see tons of folks say "can someone post this on the US forums" and "it's not like they read the EU forums anyway", and such)

I swear, you're one of the smartest people on these forums...

I swear, you're one of the smartest people on these forums...
    I have to balance out my fair amount of derp posts with the occasional reasonable post

It's because of you that I can use there, their and they're correctly.