Poll: Do you think Bliz will actually nerf KJC?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haplo17 View Post
    So far at least 5.4 changes are a huge slap in the face to locks. A dps and survival nerf both...and yet locks statistically do less dps than mages (individual results may vary), that seems pretty unfair to me. Buffing fel flame a small amount will do next to nothing, I understand perfect balance will never be achieved. Losing KJC in it's current form (and a totally unnecessary slap to Mannorth's fury as well) is just a straight up dps loss to a class that isn't doing out of balance dps. If it's done with actual balance in mind, I'm okay with it. But as it currently stands, it's pretty unfair.
    its a bit too soon to call anything a dps nerf, which it really isnt. the kjc change will not change much of your current dps as you're mostly doing MG while moving anyway, and worst case you'll MG a bit while moving during execution the loss is minor and being able to move 150% base movement with burning rush will be very fun atleast and it will actually cause you to get to a safe spot much faster, further reducing your dps loss. the survivability nerf was justified, we barely had to worry about anything in pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Blizzard doesn't read the MMO-C forums in any official capacity.
    I dare bet that they do read MMO-Champ. They'd be stupid not to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If that were the case, every caster should be getting mobile fillers.

Arcane: Arcane Blast
    Fire: Remove Scorch; Fireball becomes mobile
    Frost: Frostbolt
    Affliction: Malefic Grasp
    Demonology: Shadow Bolt
    Destruction: Incinerate
    Shadow Priest: Mind Flay
    Boomkin: Wrath and Starfire

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 11:10 AM ----------

And you're still left with talents better than Mages

I'll trade you guys in a heartbeat!

In all seriousness, I hope they balance/tweak/change your L90 talents as much as they will mine.
    Boomkins would truly just be like hunters then but real casters...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Blizzard doesn't read the MMO-C forums in any official capacity.
    So? all Blizzard's "official" posts are 95% filtered and controlled PR anyways. I'm sure Blizzard goes for different kinds of feedback to different kinds of forums. Also the fact the the dev in charge of the warlock mop changes was a frequent poster here says a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsmon View Post
    I dare bet that they do read MMO-Champ. They'd be stupid not to.
    Well, he did say "official". I think it's pretty obvious that some folks at Blizz read it on their own time and I think it's very likely there is an "official unofficial" policy of monitoring popular fan sites. MMO-C has the benefit of not separating US/EU/Asia players, which I think appeals to many folks (particularly in EU, as I see tons of folks say "can someone post this on the US forums" and "it's not like they read the EU forums anyway", and such)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Well, he did say "official". I think it's pretty obvious that some folks at Blizz read it on their own time and I think it's very likely there is an "official unofficial" policy of monitoring popular fan sites. MMO-C has the benefit of not separating US/EU/Asia players, which I think appeals to many folks (particularly in EU, as I see tons of folks say "can someone post this on the US forums" and "it's not like they read the EU forums anyway", and such)

I swear, you're one of the smartest people on these forums...

I swear, you're one of the smartest people on these forums...
    I have to balance out my fair amount of derp posts with the occasional reasonable post

It's because of you that I can use there, their and they're correctly.

Haha I should put that grammar quiz back in my sig line ...

Oh, on topic ... erm ... current PTR version isn't updated to passive KJC; it's one-minute cd / 10 seconds of casting while moving

Haha I should put that grammar quiz back in my sig line ...

Oh, on topic ... erm ... current PTR version isn't updated to passive KJC; it's one-minute cd / 10 seconds of casting while moving
    When they announced they were changing it away from the ghetto spirit walker's grace, they said it would be in a future ptr update. It will happen, people just need to be patient.

I work for a company which has it's own officially moderated forums, and it is my job to pull feedback from it. It is also officially part of my job to pull feedback from our well known fan sites, as well as facebook/twitter comments, comments on news stories that are posted about our product, and anything else where we can find feedback about our product. I would be very surprised if the people at Blizzard in charge of gathering feedback aren't doing it in a similar way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    I work for a company which has it's own officially moderated forums, and it is my job to pull feedback from it. It is also officially part of my job to pull feedback from our well known fan sites, as well as facebook/twitter comments, comments on news stories that are posted about our product, and anything else where we can find feedback about our product. I would be very surprised if the people at Blizzard in charge of gathering feedback aren't doing it in a similar way.
    They do, and they often make a big thing to tell us that they do. They may not post, but they most definitely read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Well, what I meant by "official unofficial" is ... well, when you're on those fansites, do you post about how you work for (your company) ? Like, "Hey, folks, I'm with (your company), and we'd like to get your feedback on..." ... or do you just read the site, maybe post but not share that you work for (your company) ?