- Healing Touch (5sec)
    - Starfall + pre-pot (2sec)
    - Starsurge... (1sec)

Opener:
    - ...Starsurge (on "1" for countdown)
    - Wrath until *Trinket Procs*
    - Celestial Alignment
    - Normal CA playstyle
    - Use NS if you don't have the MetaGem+NG up for HT. (With NG: 0.67sec saved) (With Meta: 0.47sec saved) (With Meta+NG: 0.28sec saved)
    - Don't use HT if you're going to CA immediately after entering Solar Eclipse :: Have NS up for these moments.

Easy-peazy.

Deleted
    A DoC playstyle might not be what everyone wants, but I'm definately looking forward to test it.

DoC playstyle.. if we wanted to heal i'll roll resto. this is stupid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyteriz View Post
    Most Ferals have been using DoC for quite a while now, works out fine.

So what if your raidlead tells you to tranq, what do you reply? "fuck me I'm a dps not a healer".. wtf think about what you are posting.

DOC is ridiculously simple now. HT before you enter Eclipse, or when you have Meta+NG active (and no buff). The buff makes DOC practically the best option for sustained multi-target fights (like Garrosh). I'm definitely interested to see how it play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyteriz View Post
    god forbid a hybrid actually... you know... did hybrid things. If you're heroic tot geared you lose very little NG uptime btw.

Atm on PTR it's still 10% (buff is in the upcoming build), but I actually can't get DoC to work if I'm using this tier's 4set. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this bug or not. Only works if I don't use the t15 4pc (mastery +crit buff interfering somehow?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    DOC is ridiculously simple now. HT before you enter Eclipse, or when you have Meta+NG active (and no buff). The buff makes DOC practically the best option for sustained multi-target fights (like Garrosh). I'm definitely interested to see how it play out.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking aswell. On fights like Garrosh, Nazgrim, Galakras, Dark Shamans, Spoils, Paragons...this is gonna be great.

It's really confirmed that Dream of Cenarius more powerfull then Nature's Vigil or Heart of the Wild?
    And is Nature's Swiftness baseline spell for balance?

I want to know it's confirmed on both questions or not?
    Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    It's really confirmed that Dream of Cenarius more powerfull then Nature's Vigil or Heart of the Wild?
    And is Nature's Swiftness baseline spell for balance?

I want to know it's confirmed on both questions or not?
    Thank you !
    For single-target? Unlikely, it's actually harder to use correctly than NV or HOTW...so it'll be about par with those talents.
    NV = passive healing for the raid (effectively)
    HOTW = mega Tranq, good single-target
    DOC = sustained multi-target.

I like the options

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    You mean the very initial activation of starfall fires off a bolt at current target? That would be bad indeed
    yes, exactly this

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    For single-target? Unlikely, it's actually harder to use correctly than NV or HOTW...so it'll be about par with those talents.
    NV = passive healing for the raid (effectively)
    HOTW = mega Tranq, good single-target
    DOC = sustained multi-target.

I like the options
    So, for The Fallen Protectors, you would choose DoC ?

So, for The Fallen Protectors, you would choose DoC ?
    No. Definitely HOTW or NV. It's not a conventional Multi-Target fight, there will be time where you don't want to DPS the bosses, or having a big raid CD helps...or just NV for 10mans.

Well, I'm doing 10 mans
    So, I need to figure out what bosses will be better with DoC.
    Hopefully we'll get bossguide with what talent will be better.

Well, I'm doing 10 mans
    So, I need to figure out what bosses will be better with DoC.
    Hopefully we'll get bossguide with what talent will be better.
    Anything with 3+ active targets for extended durations and free-reign on multi-DOTing.

Erm so they lower our damage on multi target fights by reducing our starsurge procs, then to go and do this? do they want us to possibly do way more damage on multi dot fights than we did before :E?

I guess this also artificially inflates the value of mastery as well if you are taking DoC for multi target fights.

Depends on how it works. Does DoC increase the total Eclipse damage (or bonus) by 25% or just add a flat 25% bonus to the modifier? The latter would actually get less powerful the more mastery you have.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Depends on how it works. Does DoC increase the total Eclipse damage (or bonus) by 25% or just add a flat 25% bonus to the modifier? The latter would actually get less powerful the more mastery you have.
    It's just a static 25% or it was static with 10%

Still personally no idea why they give this change after trying to reduce our potential on multi target fights, or this was just their plan all along to try and put some of the damage back into a hybrid feel... seems dumb either way to make the class possibly stronger than it was pre SS change on multi target fights.
    Last edited by Fleuria; 2013-08-28 at 12:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    It's just a static 25% or it was static with 10%

Still personally no idea why they give this change after trying to reduce our potential on multi target fights, or this was just their plan all along to try and put some of the damage back into a hybrid feel... seems dumb either way to make the class possibly stronger than it was pre SS change on multi target fights.
    They said all along that with the 4p and higher crit levels, our rotation devolved into SS spam. They want us to play intelligently, deciding when to DOT, when to un/eclipsed dot X targets or only eclipse X/2 targets. When to hardcast when to static AOE. I like this change, the cream will rise to the top.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Guanos View Post
    Most Ferals have been using DoC for quite a while now, works out fine.

So what if your raidlead tells you to tranq, what do you reply? "fuck me I'm a dps not a healer".. wtf think about what you are posting.
    He has a /say macro that yells "CYTERIZ TRANQING!", and he cancels it after the global is up, to keep on dpsing :3. He thinks we dont notice that he just does it to pop the shiny-stars-everywhere-animation.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    They said all along that with the 4p and higher crit levels, our rotation devolved into SS spam. They want us to play intelligently, deciding when to DOT, when to un/eclipsed dot X targets or only eclipse X/2 targets. When to hardcast when to static AOE. I like this change, the cream will rise to the top.
    I like the change as it promotes a non lazy play style to do maximum dps but I just can't get my head around the fact they make our potential ability to multi dot way stronger than it was specially given the fact this change buffs all spells making the net gain in dps way higher than just a few lost instant starsurges.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    He has a /say macro that yells "CYTERIZ TRANQING!", and he cancels it after the global is up, to keep on dpsing :3. He thinks we dont notice that he just does it to pop the shiny-stars-everywhere-animation.
    I taught him pretty well then in the way of the dps whore.