Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyteriz View Post
    Yeh the mage clones do so much damage =P
    Wouldn't it be so cool if they gave druids an ability like that, that would summon the other 3 specs other than the one you currently were to help you in combat. The things I like day dream about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Of course, but the point isn't to play for you, it's just a reminder in case you tunnel. I'd rather make a WA than a TMW for the more "reminder-bot" playstyle; I really hate TMW's "conditionals" GUI.
    Can anyone tell me how to set that up in WA or have an import for this? I've never actually used WA but I get the feeling I'll need it for this >_<

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarleet View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to set that up in WA or have an import for this? I've never actually used WA but I get the feeling I'll need it for this >_<
    I'm not exactly how the DoC works for Balance and haven't been on the PTR, but I imagine you will get a buff after you cast Healing Touch that will let you know that the next eclipse will be buffed. So all you would do is check to see if you have it, and depending on how you wanted it to be displayed you can set it up however you want. I'm sure someone will be able to confirm soon.

I believe the buff will just be Dream of Cenarius.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once I come up with something I'm satisfied with, I'll copy my string here and you guys can choose to use it or not. I only used DoC the last week of testing on PTR (since they buffed it so late) and I didn't spend too much time on it, just had a big buff showing when it was active. I'm not going to do anything too fancy I don't think, you should just use the Meta/NG WAs you already have to game when you should cast it.

Deleted
    What would be the easiest way to display how many seconds there are left before the next FoN charge comes up? I use ElvUI and cooldowns get displayed on my bars but the FoN cooldown is only showing when it's all used up. If you have 1 or 2 charges, it won't be showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    you should just use the Meta/NG WAs you already have to game when you should cast it.
    Could you please share the strings for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutheru View Post
    What would be the easiest way to display how many seconds there are left before the next FoN charge comes up? I use ElvUI and cooldowns get displayed on my bars but the FoN cooldown is only showing when it's all used up. If you have 1 or 2 charges, it won't be showing.

Could you please share the strings for that?
    OmniCC should show it always

Deleted
    anyone knows the exact stat weights for next patch?

openoffice is being a bitch hence i cant open wrathcalcs

Exact stat weights depend on your gear, so we'd need your profile for that. They aren't that useful, either, since they will immediately change once you get upgrades.

For general gearing, you want 10296 haste, hit cap, and as much crit as you can muster.

Deleted
    theoretical in bis gear for next tier

im trying to make a bis list for my guild that aint just taken from slippy's post
    Last edited by mmoc7629bc6d53; 2013-09-10 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbodan View Post
    Quick question, is the FoN/HotW opener still: Go into Solar and pre-pot right before the pull, then SS, Star Fall, CA, Dots, Treants and then continue as normal? Or do I have it completely wrong?
    Anyone????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomzy View Post
    theoretical in bis gear for next tier

im trying to make a bis list for my guild that aint just taken from slippy's post
    haste (10296) > crit > mastery > haste (post-10296)

Why make your own when if you follow everything correctly you should end up at the same result? I could see checking his list but he has put lots of work in checking and double checking options.

Sorry to ask again, does someone perhaps have a list of the most suitable talents for each boss in SoO?

E.g. Immerseus > FON + HOTW, etc. Thank you for any assistance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snorecb View Post
    Sorry to ask again, does someone perhaps have a list of the most suitable talents for each boss in SoO?

Nice question. I think Icy-Veins had something like this for last tier, would be interested in seeing one for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by snorecb View Post

Any and every fight: DoC + Inc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    OmniCC should show it always
    Thanks, I shall install that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroomzy View Post
    openoffice is being a bitch hence i cant open wrathcalcs
    WrathCalcs hasn't been working for Open Office for a while now. You need to use MS Office, I'm afraid.

Deleted
    DoC feels very clumsy and i just cant help the feeling of be raped everytime i just have to cast a healing touch "just because" since people are at ~80% hp when i start the cast, topped off when its done.

Feral in the guild says ill get used to it... i dont want being raped to feel normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbodan View Post
    Quick question, is the FoN/HotW opener still: Go into Solar and pre-pot right before the pull, then SS, Star Fall, CA, Dots, Treants and then continue as normal? Or do I have it completely wrong?

Anyone????

I've got one that shows up as a bar with the number of charges at one end and the bar fills up as it recharges. I'm currently staring at a que to get in game then I will post the WA string when I can get to it.

Edit:

Found it

Code:
    dme7jaqjjvLrbPofK8kjvvZcqULQ0UafzyufhdcTmuqptcmnuQCnqHTjb9nGQXjPkDoqr9ovrzEQIk3Js1(ufPdsP0crPQhcKjcrxKQ0gLu5JsKrcOCsvHvkjVuvu1mLuUPQi2jkLFIcyOsilfO8ukMkk6QOaTxe)fuAWIdd1IHGhJQjtjxwPndQ(mv1Ob40QQxlHA2u52OKDJ0Vvy4sulxLNdY0L66kA7uk(UKQy8aQopk0(jtqKWKyyrmweJfHjX0333FpctIPzS8sm8jupyrm8jupyHCE4(pOeZ7RcsgemBz(GbytvWNuE)hu0OuLIIIIBWXoftrERvd2hivSRGONcbVaWvEFvmBR0dft515EGuzaxPpmV41sbJW39BgvLIIIIBWXofoa85VqGM3T0gifoa85VqpbdCGu4wMgFnqkClKZd3)bvXUsPTnLxNdea85VqOnf5TwnyFGeLQuuuuEFvQBs59Fqv6HchWYlwHpVBPTcDYcH9ugWv4aWN)cP0dL((((7Pkffff3GJDkGaMTGvYRrXUc8jL3)bfTnyhkLB75rvqBd2P8u7kEqPSulfvPOOO4gCStP)SwqZ7wARyxP02m)Sw0OEMQuuuu(WvqZTmn(ALxfUfY5H7)GIs5Pk9N1cAE3sBfm1sbeWSfSsEnO5aWN)cbAE3sBuknGLQ8(Qu305yubBd(7Wi4wvPOOOOOOOCBppQIhG8OkfffL1bTF4kO5wMgFTYRc3c58W9FqrP8C2v6pRf08UL2kyQLs)zTGM3T0w55SRGMBzA81k1Vc3c58W9FqrPGPwkGaMTGvYRbnha(8xiqZ7wAJsPbSuL3xfqJHZAupufmV)2SQsrrrrrrr52EEufUfY5H7)GcKc3Y04RRFUfY5H7)GQkfffLLAPkfffLB75rv8aKhvTulIHpH6bltJ5fdrmVVkgM2c65vEWwDmGQGpP8(pOOrPkffff3GJDkMI8wRgSpqQyxbrpfcEbGR8(Qy2wPhkMYRZ9aPYaUsFyEXRLcgHV73mQkffff3GJDkCa4ZFHanVBPnqkCa4ZFHEcg4aPWbGp)1lWl)Vfcif(y4Sg1dvXUsPTnLxNdea85VqOnf5TwnyFGeLQuuuuUTNhvHdaF(leO5DlTFMQwQfXWNq9GfX8(QWeShLk5fmvbFs59FqrJsvkkkkUbh7umf5TwnyFGuXUcIEke8cax59vXSTspumLxN7bsLbCL(W8IxlfmcF3VzuvkkkkUbh7u4aWN)cbAE3sBGu4aWN)c9emWbsHBzA81aPWTqopC)huf7kL22uEDoqaWN)cH2uK3A1G9bsukkkkQsrrr59vPUjL3)bvPhkCalVyf(8UL2k0jle2tzaxHdaF(lKspu6777VNQuuuuCdo2Pacy2cwjVgf7kWNuE)hu02GDOuUTNhvbTnyNYtTR4bLYsTuuLIIIIBWXoL(ZAbnVBPTIDLsBZ8ZArJ6zQsrrr5dxbeWSfSsEnO5aWN)cbAE3sBuknGLQCBppQsFZvzPwQsrrr52EEuf4yh0QQLArm8jupybBZy5LyGACpHigoGLxmXmlBH7L0edc4d0WnoctcBmKuh4GxamGbmZUcHb78aoIfcomiWFHrbe2kGuhmkOW6fMHzWzOhgwVmSqpEkGa)fgfsAIbADWlA8PnXuZBDmjMjTVVV)EeMedFc1dweZ7RcdYgtWEuQKxWuf8jL3)bfnkvPOOO4gCStXuK3A1G9bsf7ki6PqWlaCL3xfZ2k9qXuEDUhivgWv6dZlETuWi8D)MrvPOOO4gCStHdaF(leO5DlTbsHdaF(l0tWahifULPXxdKc3c58W9FqvSRuABt515abaF(leAtrERvd2hirPOOOOkfffL3xL6MuE)huLEOWbS8Iv4Z7wARqNSqypLbCfoa85Vqk9qPVVV)EQsrrrXn4yNciGzlyL8AuSRaFs59FqrBd2Hs52EEuf02GDkp1UIhukl1srvkkkkUbh7u6pRf08UL2k2vkTnZpRfnQNPkfffLpCfqaZwWk51GMdaF(leO5DlTrP0awQYT98OkWXoOvzPwQsrrr52EEuL(MRQwQfPjg3aBrysmn2T0MWgImKyGkVCctIb6t9DlHnejnXmHwyBSBPnH9eZeAHL7Wqqe2tm3WTeMedRPR)eMKM0eZeAHfQ8YjSNyMqlS8bleWnH9ed3HHGimjgOp13TedsWyWhijnPjMpFqjiqmwFOYomJmxG31w4nXuFLjMp1M9Gwc7jMB9)dktglVedEEyeWhXy9Hk7WmYCbEd23hqtm1heX8TiM6gSrm0jlM333FpicBismmYaWHdTnHTx25H0edeXGimXoycCycrpeJne2qKDE8qAcba
    Last edited by mmoc03dd263723; 2013-09-11 at 08:39 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealanya View Post
    I've got one that shows up as a bar with the number of charges at one end and the bar fills up as it recharges. I'm currently staring at a que to get in game then I will post the WA string when I can get to it.
    I used a string made by touchymcfeel, and just changed the all the lua code to be Force of Nature from being the priest feathers, it works well.

Deleted
    I just did my first run through SoO, honestly DoC is great, is super easy to use, and im liking where balance single target is at. Also, 3mil dps on pull on Nazgrim was very fun.