Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's okay.....reminds me too much of Dragon Soul (who'd want to remember that!?) I'll be sticking to my Vanilla Warlord set.

I'd love them to release a red / blue version of Priest Absolution Regalia. Kinda like T5, but better.
    Last edited by Juddalenko; 2013-06-12 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    Dafuq is this lol? Finally something to transmog And I actually loved T13 when it was active.

But it's just the googles for me that are the problem. Remove goggles = epic set.
    I actually liked the T13 set too (Normal version).

I wouldn't say epic, but it'd be better.

Hopefully someone can contact the art team and ask them to remove the goggles. We don't need that shit; we ain't engineers.

Retired Veteran Raider: [T14] 10/16H, [T15] 12/13H, [T16] 7/14H
    BTag: Polarthief#1411 (send me a PM or something; I remove randoms w/o notice)

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    These, i mean, if you look at the normal difficulty set, you can see that it have the same colors than the T13 and if you look at the belt part it even have almost the same concept..., i love almost all the T16 and the PVP sets they have shown, but the only one i don't like is the mage set >.<

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 11:58 PM ----------

Not really, cause if you look at most Warlock sets you can see that many of those sets are quite original and they also look good, IMO the Mage tiers designer should spend a day or 2 with the Warlock set designers
    Yeah I don't know what it is, but warlocks have ALWAYS had the best sets... I guess looking evil is just so badass. But then... DK's haven't looked good since their era in WotLK, what's up with that?
    "The Thread Ender" - No seriously, whenever I enter a thread, people stop talking. Wtf guys, is it something I said?

Thank god for Transmog. That's all I'll say.

Hate the look of it! I will need to MOG it!!!!

Dear Blizzard

Can we please get tier armor that doesn't look like it was designed by color blind monkeys on crack.

Thank you.
    The Mages.

I hate that it's the exact same color scheme as T13 and those damn goggles. When was it decided that mages are master engineers? Must have missed out on that somewhere. Oh well, good thing there's transmog.

Dreadlord
    I would absolutely love the entire set if they removed the Goggles and put that visor down in front of the eyes instead. Hell, if they could find a way to make the goggles stop looking so goofy that'd be awesome.

And to all the people that hate the set, all I can say is: At least it's not Warlock t15.
    Last edited by FunFarm; 2013-06-12 at 12:57 PM.
    Arguing with other internet users is just marginally more productive than counting the ants in your garden.

Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    I would absolutely love the entire set if they removed the Goggles and put that visor down in front of the eyes instead. Hell, if they could find a way to make the goggles stop looking so goofy that'd be awesome.

And to all the people that hate the set, all I can say is: At least it's not Warlock t15.
    The goggles are really disturbing for me, not like they were for t13 which were awesome.. the purple set just looks freaking hilarious.

I asked my brother who is very familar to wow but hasn't played it in 3 years which classes new tier is this. It took him 3 guesses before he came to mage. priest - paladin - mage. Overall I think its awful.

Don't like the goggles on the set. I also feel like that since all the warlocks QQ'ed about how amazing the mage tier 11 head piece looked and how it should have been a part of the warlocks set, blizzard has been reluctant to give us cool head pieces... Tier 15 made me look like a damn fish, +1 for transmog.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Why is it that Blizzard is so fixated on making Mages look like guys in ridiculously ugly dresses? I mean to say, instead of hiring frustrated drag queens with bad taste to design the Mage gear, why don't they finally go all out and get RuPaul to toss out some ideas?

I can see it nowP: The RuPaul World of Warcraft Mage Drag Races!

Now that I think about it, perhaps those insipid goggles would look better with false eyelashes and shadow...

I'm glad that I kept a lot of the old Green transmog gear, with pants instead of skirts.

It's alright but I'll probably stick to being a tiny Firelord

Yeah, it's pretty meh but at least we dodged a bullet not getting the lock set. Good news for warlocks, the pvp set looks awesome imo.

Remove the goggles and the set is pretty good, but will probably make my own transmog anyway

Everything is perfect , EXCEPT THE HELM >.< OMG WHY DO MAGES ALWAYS GET THE ROTTEN END when it comes to helms?!
    And yes , the first thought which came to my mind when i saw this was "T13 rehash"
    ONCE again for the final tier we get the bogus helm ...first it had gears , now its an engineer's goggles

I'm not really feeling it as a mage set. It really just doesn't feel "mage-y." But that's what transmog is for.

Don't really like the new sets.. not only the mages set but also the other sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    I'm not really feeling it as a mage set. It really just doesn't feel "mage-y." But that's what transmog is for.
    That's not a valid excuse to have poor designs.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Huuga View Post
    Everything is perfect , EXCEPT THE HELM >.< OMG WHY DO MAGES ALWAYS GET THE ROTTEN END when it comes to helms?!
    And yes , the first thought which came to my mind when i saw this was "T13 rehash"
    ONCE again for the final tier we get the bogus helm ...first it had gears , now its an engineer's goggles
    Similar to T15 being a good tier, minus the huge ass shoulders. (To be fair though, the only good coloring was LFR)

Retired Veteran Raider: [T14] 10/16H, [T15] 12/13H, [T16] 7/14H
    BTag: Polarthief#1411 (send me a PM or something; I remove randoms w/o notice)

I didn't like T14, or T15 at all. T16 isn't looking too much better to me. But it may look better on live. We'll see. But I'll always have my C-Mode set.