Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The PvP set does look awesome. The PvE set looks terrible.

Deleted
    I see PvP set with some reaper scythe for ultimate badassersy

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that the dk gear has its face painted on, that I feel gives a slightly more demented feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I added my 'opinion' of ALL the armor to my original post.

The warrior and Death knight are brilliant. Death knight reminds me of the marauders from Warhammer.

Yet again disappointed by rogues art..They've been getting crap as far as pvp goes all expansion : /
    Last edited by Godric; 2013-06-13 at 06:34 AM.
    Mighty one, never forget.

really in my opinion this is the worst most ugly terrible looking sets of pvp armor ever exept the warlock set that one is ok but the rest of them suck

On first look, I love it. On second thought, I'm a Worgen, with snout. If Blizz ever cared for those races we would have cool looking Wolf skull instead of human. But instead the lower part of the helmet will be removed so my nose can stick through looking stupid -_-.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Shame it's the elite version that 99% of people will never get.
    Ah lord, please don't say the horrible red-y-brown one is the accessible horde set.

The rogue armor is, as usual, Bad, very bad. there are very few rogue sets that look Rogue, mostly due to blizzard glowing shoulder obsession, I'm sorry i hide in shadows i should not glow, or wear metal, or bright colors. the only rogue shoulders with a good effect are the challenge mode smoke effect and Terrorblade Battlegear green or red color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    On second thought, I'm a Worgen, with snout.
    That made me chuckle.

I've always thought that "snout" classes should have something special for their armor artwork. Having a unique helm that fit over the snout would always make more sense than just chopping the front off IMO.

The helmet at least looks very similar to the mage challenge mode set.

Also, glad to see that they are sticking with the various shades of brown and grey with a splash of color concept. Very realistic yay. Wrath art was so beautiful, why not get the same gear for years and years.

Ah lord, please don't say the horrible red-y-brown one is the accessible horde set.
    I'm afraid it is. The Greenish versions of each are the elite versions. Reddish for Horde, Blueish for Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    That green armor is the best looking set Warlocks have had since Burning Crusade.
    I agree. However this will always be a special place for Ulduar lock set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockJack View Post
    I always thought 'cloth' was a bad description myself when half the gear obviously has a LOT of metal on it.

Just because I cast spells, doesn't mean I cant wear leather or mail or plate... so I think they should've had some other reason for classifying it.

They could have named it Class 1-4 armor, or light, medium, heavy and lulTHICKlul.
    IMO, it makes sense. The armor classes aren't "cloth, leather, metal", it's "cloth, leather, mail (as in chainmail) and plate armor". S14 isn't made out of plates of metal, nor ringlets of metal weaved together into a chain base, it's cloth that happens to have metal adorning it. It's the exact same as a mage using cloth robes with a talisman necklace made out of, say, platinum (cause gold is cliche ). The only class I can think of that shouldn't even touch metal are Druids, and I don't even know if that applies to WoW Druids or just D&D that hate the "cold, dead, not living" feel of metal.

S14 is pretty awesome. I was excited to see it. The blade sticking out of the helmet is a bit odd, as is the fact that the skullface is clearly an ornamentation over an intercrossing bolted bars around the helmet-cloth.... I'm surprised no one has made the "Damn it, Jim! Braces go IN FRONT of the teeth, not behind!" joke.
    Last edited by mmoc95c4570f6c; 2013-06-13 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    IMO, it makes sense. The armor classes aren't "cloth, leather, metal", it's "cloth, leather, mail (as in chainmail) and plate armor". S14 isn't made out of plates of metal, nor ringlets of metal weaved together into a chain base, it's cloth that happens to have metal adorning it. It's the exact same as a mage using cloth robes with a talisman necklace made out of, say, platinum (cause gold is cliche ). The only class I can think of that shouldn't even touch metal are Druids, and I don't even know if that applies to WoW Druids or just D&D that hate the "cold, dead, not living" feel of metal.

S14 is pretty awesome. I was excited to see it. The blade sticking out of the helmet is a bit odd, as is the fact that the skullface is clearly an ornamentation over an intercrossing bolted bars around the helmet-cloth.... I'm surprised no one has made the "Damn it, Jim! Braces go IN FRONT of the teeth, not behind!" joke.
    I don't know that I can endorse "metal adorning it"... I mean, look at our shoulders on S14. They are BUILT out of metal. The helmet has an entire under-cage made out of metal, our hips have giant plates of metal, our belt is a chain with a dinner plate and our gloves look like plate gloves. That is WAY more metal than "a cloth robe with a necklace". I will however concede to your example though, that we do seem to wear a cloth robe. :-P

On a side-note... did anyone notice that our S14 armor has no less than seven LOCKS on it. We're warlocks and we wearlocks. luluuluulul >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockJack View Post
    I don't know that I can endorse "metal adorning it"... I mean, look at our shoulders on S14. They are BUILT out of metal. The helmet has an entire under-cage made out of metal, our hips have giant plates of metal, our belt is a chain with a dinner plate and our gloves look like plate gloves. That is WAY more metal than "a cloth robe with a necklace". I will however concede to your example though, that we do seem to wear a cloth robe. :-P

On a side-note... did anyone notice that our S14 armor has no less than seven LOCKS on it. We're warlocks and we wearlocks. luluuluulul >_>
    Oh, sorry, I keep forgetting that my image of "wizards" in a non-WoW setting comes from Discworld where, among other things, it wouldn't be surprising if they wore necklaces, jewellery and embroidery weighing as much or more than S14's metal parts (ironically, they don't affect magic at all, you can summon Death himself with an egg and a bit of wood, the wizards just add the flavor themselves). I get what you mean though, this is the most prominantly metal set if only visually.

And nice catch there with the locks. Meta >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    I'm afraid it is. The Greenish versions of each are the elite versions. Reddish for Horde, Blueish for Alliance.
    Oh well, guess I've saved myself the headache of pvping without KJC, the red set is the only terrible one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Oh well, guess I've saved myself the headache of pvping without KJC, the red set is the only terrible one.
    I kinda think the red/yellow one almost looks sickly, like its been plagued... I MAY care to use it as an undead affliction lock... Not sure yet.