Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Retribution Rotation and Tips?

Im gonna embrace my dual spec and try Retribution out. I've been playing Holy since Burning Crusade and I don't even know where to begin with ret. You can really format it as 1 > 2 > 3 > 4

With is this subject in PvP?
    There's no rotation in PvP as Retri or even any other class. It depends on the situation that other players are taking off or when You want to initiate...

About PvE - there's a subforum of "Paladins" on the MMOs so You can go there and read some stickies.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, arena. I understand it wont be the same all the time but I would like a basis of what a good order would be

build enough holy power to use a finisher, then use the appropriate finisher?

ret's resource gen and expenditure is pretty self explanatory.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

As I've told already, it depends on the whole situation around.. depends what You're playing, 2v2? 3v3? 5v5?

For myself, I am trying to use Judgement as much as possible, due to the Selfless Healer talent. And obviously get INQ and wait till Relic of Xuen procs before setting up all my bursts cds, with trinket ready, etc.

Nothing that You shouldn't know already...

I am a menace to my own destiny.