Archimonde's Vengeance

Im still new to Warlock PvP so I was wondering how would I use this talent the most effectively? (in pvp that is) O and does it work with the dot from dark bargain, or does soul leech talent affect it at all?

I want to use it that was the whole point of the thread....

Well, in fact he's right. Even if it seem as we are looking down on you, it's like you have said "I want to use a +agi main hand ! Because I can it will be cool !"

Don't use AV. It's bad.

Deleted
    Or you can use AV and activate it against whomever pops all CDs and nukes you.

And die in the process. Might as well stun him and run with KJC ?

Would still be cool if any of my questions were really answered lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khrayzeeness View Post
    It was.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    Or you can use AV and activate it against whomever pops all CDs and nukes you.
    That's how you would use it effectively.
    As the others said though, it's more effective to simply stun/fear them and use KJC.
    Last edited by mmoce7431826d4; 2013-06-12 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    No idea how you would use it most effectively as like the others have posted it aint that great. I'd assume you would use it like a monks touch of karma either to make an opponent eat 25% of his own burst or if they notice it will stop them attacking while its active (high ratings will notice, nubs in 2's and Random bgs will nuke you anyway).

Abilities that return damage should return unmitigated damage (before sheilding effects) so if this is true i doubt it would double dip into darkbargin damage (the answer may be elsewhere ) as it would still return the damage you took while the sheild was active.

If you used it after the sheild popped then i think it wouldn't have as much effect because the damage dealt would be in smaller increments.

All of the above is pure speculation as i have never used the talent as Kil'jadens Cunning was just too damn good. Depending on how the patch notes for 5.4 work out then AV might become a decent choice but untill then you are just taking a massive nerfbat and smacking yourself in the face with it everytime you use AV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khrayzeeness View Post
    Well use it anytime someone is attacking you if your keen on using it.

Monks are pretty much immortal using Touch of Karma and they deal 100% damage back to their source. Warlocks still take all the damage through and reflect only 25% of it. It certainly won't get anyone to stop tunneling you. And didn't AV broke ccs if person who got incapacitated had dots on you? If so, you're even helping enemy team.

Well, we might as well figure out how to make good use out of AV. Unless patch notes change, it's probably gonna be the most viable talent that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliolord View Post
    Well, we might as well figure out how to make good use out of AV. Unless patch notes change, it's probably gonna be the most viable talent that tier.
    Thank you someone finally gets it even if KJC wasnt getting nerfed just because its most used doesnt always mean its the best it just means that noone has found a good enough use for anything else cause they see a pro use it and assume why use anything else at all.

to use av you need to spam a mass cancelaura macro which removes all absorbs in the game or it won't reflect any damage. absorbs are really killing the talent.