Deleted
    Well it does only overtake devastate as a filler as revenge does hit pretty hard, especially at higher gear levels as your parry increases and thus buffing the gain you get from hold the line so basically use revenge whenever its up, after shield slam ofc
    My major motivator for the TC glyph wasn't really the aim to use it on cooldown but its potency and strength as a global ability / filler

Honestly I'm finding myself dumping excess rage into Heroic Strike / Cleave on farm bosses now where Sbar isn't needed and its doing a more significant portion of my DPS, all rage is good basically ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Yep it is possible to solo tank as a Warrior, more easily on 10 than 25 due to the proportional damage but it is still doable
    Just make sure that you have no stacks of the debuff going into the cleave phase and rotate CD's in the time that the trinket isn't up and spam barrier = )

Deleted
    I am having a really good week regarding drops this week. BIS weapon and shield in the same week is not bad going, coined both of them as well. Out of 4 items from Immerseus I have received 3 of them already! Just a few pieces dragging me down now (dat tier chest). My jugger trinket didn't drop though, guess we can't have it all! (Armoury Link)

We were going to progress Juggernaut heroic but one of our main healers couldn't make it. 1 raid left and we are going to sit on Nazgrim HC.

How is it going for you guys?

Deleted
    That hit rating. I'm in the same boat though.

Deleted
    Worked on Malkorok last night, not my favorite fight since I can't carry the stupidity of some of our raiders. Best attempt was 18% when shit started going south pretty quickly.

Will give him another 30-45 minutes tonight after we'll just have to clear normals.

All in all 8/14 isn't to bad but I feel we got have been further along if we hadn't gotten pretty much NOTHING but Agi/Leather and Vanquisher drop for us the first three weeks (no agi leather users in our raiding roster except for our third tank which generally doesn't get used on progress).

My gear is okayish, was really crap untill I got 4 BiS items in one reset followed by a 5th heroic item (which was an upgrade, not BiS though).

I just fucking want 2 piece fast but tier simply doesn't drop for us (well it does, but vanquisher). Other then the Tier bull it's been okay.

Deleted
    Working on Malkorok also, got 2 more heroics down this week so progress is steady. Got 2 BiS warforged items also so i'm quite happy. 2-set bonus had me thinking for a while, got the helm from Norushen (heroic) so didn't bother taking the normal tier helm since the trade-off wasnt that big and will take a while to get heroic tier helm. Looking at the "Best in Slot" lists and then adjusting on the way there is fun.

Armory if anyone is interested

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    That hit rating. I'm in the same boat though.
    I know right? pleased I got the neck, but its not the one I want. Few more weeks and it should sort itself out hopefully.

Deleted
    Raided my first time yesterday actually, killed korkon and nazgrim heroic, most fun i've had in a long time. looking forward to malkorok and spoils.
    Sadly no drops, at least ordos gives me a weekly item tho

What do you do on tanking Garrosh adds?
    For P1, we all stack together, adds run straight to the group and get picked up easily, when the weapon spawns on top of us everyone just switches to it and it dies in seconds. I usually end up tanking both Garrosh and all the adds and my DPS is usually 1m-1.2m at the end of the phase. With all those Revenge procs, I can easily keep up Shield Block full time with LOTS of rage to spend on Barriers. Easy peasy. We usually don't even bother knocking the adds back into Iron Star as it just makes it harder to cleave them down.

Deleted
    10man or 25man? Normal or heroic? As i can only do about 750k DPS on normal 10mans as i kill the adds with the star alot to save healer mana.

- - - Updated - - -

And we dont knock the adds, i use Leap or Goblin Jump whichever isnt on cooldown (Goblin Jump being on global cooldown sometimes makes me hit the star too if i forget it.. :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    10man or 25man? Normal or heroic?
    25N - Adding this to make the post long enough. lol

Deleted
    On 10 the Iron Star does a lot more damage relative to the adds health than on 25, making it a bit more important to use it for the damage if you need it
    You don't need knockbacks to get them into it, you can actually just position yourself off to the side slightly and use the mobs hitbox being bigger than your own to let them get sucked into the iron star and you remain untouched

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but is there a verdict on the usefulness (or lack thereof) on our 4pc bonus? As right now my upgrade plan is based on only having 553 2pc from Celestials (my guild only raids flex right now), and off-pieceing from Ordos. I'm a Riposte build, so I rarely have rage issues, and any I do have are generally over by the time the bonus would be able to kick in.

The protection 4pc is fairly useless with the changes to the class so far. If you would rather take pieces that have better stats or warforged pieces you're not going to hurt yourself.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see a fight where you would really want that 4PC (perhaps Malkorok HC solo tank blood rage for free shields?), go for 2PC and HC WF offpieces.
    Retired in WoD

I think it's even worse at really high avoidance levels, since it's from damage taken, so if your log is (parry, parry, dodge, critblock, hit, parry) you're barely gaining a few points over the duration. Very weak in my opinion, and it gets much worse as your gear gets better (even mastery stacking, ala Sco and others). Would have been a wonderful T14 bonus.

Garrosh question:
    I tanked Garrosh adds in phase 1 (normal mode). We used a range camp that altered position between two spots near the throne depending on weapon drop. I was the add tank and have a question. My final tactic for grabbing the adds was this:

Until I started delaying my Dragon Roar for wave 3 and used Mocking banner on wave 2 I found it hard grab the adds in time and not having dps die that started bursting right away. But after that it was piece of cake. What do you do on tanking Garrosh adds?
    I just started tanking this sucker but I found shockwave to be my best friend. Used a similiar strat to yours but used shockwave instead of Dragon Roar. Shockwave was off CD for me each add phase which made mocking banner a nice to have as opposed to a need to have.

Deleted
    have some of you solo-tanked Malkorok's bloodrage (10M heroic) ? I'm looking for tips on how to handle it as a protection warrior. I've got Rook's trinket (heroic version) and the CD reduction one (flex version).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ayxec View Post
    have some of you solo-tanked Malkorok's bloodrage (10M heroic) ? I'm looking for tips on how to handle it as a protection warrior. I've got Rook's trinket (heroic version) and the CD reduction one (flex version).
    I haven't but here is a general Idea of how i'd do it;

- You pull, 15 stacks (the 2nd smash) OT taunts, You taunt @ the purple Smash, He taunts @ 2nd, You @ purple -> Bloodrage with 0 Stacks of the debuff.
    0-10 seconds : I'd pop SW, AOE Trinket and Demo
    10-20 seconds: I'd expect Vigilance from our fury warrior, HoSC from our paladin healer or OT, My own RC & Banner

Naturally popping Shieldbarrier all the time.

(That still leaves a 2nd HoSC in my group setup, my own last stand but honestly that's just icing on the cake)

We have a protection paladin who's DPS doesn't get gimped (ours would, stupid barrier not giving heavy rep) so he's tanking that shit. But to quote our healers when he's tanking (without the trinket since we aint have one drop yet) "(Paladin Offtank Name) requires almost no healing in the Bloodrage phase, I heal you more since you're soaking orbs with 15 stacks". (I run around soaking orbs to try and be usefull).

So ye... Just spread out the cooldowns and make sure you're never without anything and you should have NP at all. You will naturally require more healing than a Protection Paladin (with their sick eternal flame) but nothing your healers shouldn't be able to handle. Mind you, afaik nearly all classes (maybe not druids?) are better at solo tanking that phase but I could be wrong there, so look @ your offtank aswell.

Deleted
    The other tanks in my guild are a druid and a paladin. I think I can handle the first bloodrage (Rook's trinket/Glyphed Shield wall/last stand/demo shout/HOS and max barrier) and the paladin can handle the second one. I'll keep you updated when we kill him (we still have to kill shamans/nazgrim before him).

Thanks for the tips anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc1134fddd8d; 2013-10-16 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    We alternate, one tank solo the first, the other the second. Pain+sac+demo banner into glyph Sw when pain expires, last stand up the 20 seconds, results in your health not moving an inch, as long as you are not overwriting barriers. With 2pc the healers can probably afk. Didnt bother saving demo shout for it.

Pd: vengeance drops fast due to the shitty dot, remember to DR at the peak.