Deleted
    Starting spoils heroic this weekend, any good tips or tricks ?

If a Warcaller gets 2-3 stacks up on you, pop CD's. Hurts a LOT.

If you get the tank buff make sure to try and stack the mobs as close as possible, you want to be hitting more than 1 target at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Starting spoils heroic this weekend, any good tips or tricks ?
    Make someone else open with you. Makes it way easier.

Gonna be streaming Heroic Siegecrafter tonight:

http://www.twitch.tv/gliff_

Deleted
    Don't remember if you were 10 or 25, but we on 10 do 1 big - 1 big - 2 small adds, when execute, 2 small adds, when execute range, medium, when execute range, medium (...), 6 mediums total, and it makes the combat trivial healing and mechanics wise. And you should have dps to finish it that way. The only "hard" part is not derping the big adds mechanics (ie, kill statues/drop bombs correctly)

Deleted
    So I want to start tanking, Should I gem in mastery or stamina? Ive seen people do both, and both say they have their advantages! is it just out of preffrence or is one better than the other?

See post #1 in this thread for more info, but only gem stam if you are sure you are using your active mitigation correctly, and you already have two stam trinkets and you are still dying. You are trading 320 secondary stats for 240 stam which is almost never a good trade (again, unless you are dying). Still, if you are dying, it is likely more due to the fact that you are severely undergeared, you aren't using your active mitigation correctly or your healers truly suck.

Finally, I would recommend a dodge/parry build over a mastery build.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    If a Warcaller gets 2-3 stacks up on you, pop CD's. Hurts a LOT.
    You know you can just stun and kill them or run away since they are slowed while the enrage is up o0?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Don't remember if you were 10 or 25, but we on 10 do 1 big - 1 big - 2 small adds, when execute, 2 small adds, when execute range, medium, when execute range, medium (...), 6 mediums total, and it makes the combat trivial healing and mechanics wise. And you should have dps to finish it that way. The only "hard" part is not derping the big adds mechanics (ie, kill statues/drop bombs correctly)
    Do you also do 6 medium on the Mogu side o0?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    You know you can just stun and kill them or run away since they are slowed while the enrage is up o0?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you also do 6 medium on the Mogu side o0?
    Yep. Both the anima and the caster are fairly innocuous, at least alone. Didn't gave us any trouble, and the more mediums, the less you piss off the other side with sparks...

It's a mage pov http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...j-CZe5NU#t=298
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2013-10-18 at 05:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    10 man here
    Sounds good, its the same amount they posted on forums, just left the order/pace up to tanks to figure out.
    My initial plan was using Gliff's advice having multiple people open, all 4 smalls + i grab a large, taunt banner and then mop up mediums and finish a large. To get both 3 min cd's on large.

Is dps cloak worth it here, how rough is the incoming damage ?
    I haven't done the fight on any difficulty yet, bit rushed into raiding again, had 4 oQ runs fail at malkorok tho xD
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-10-18 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted
    Well, the DPS cloak WILL do a very high amount of damage here and on 10 I would say its viable however the safety of the tank cloak on 25 is very valuable, especially if you go at a faster rate of opening crates which generally results in a faster clear of the room

For 25 HC we open both Panda boxes then

On Mantid
    Kill off 1 big one while opening 1-3 small crates at a time, stopping if we spawn a kunchong
    Kill off the second big one doing the same
    Kill 2 Medium crates after all small ones are gone

Mogu
    Kill each big one individually
    Open each Medium one, if its an anima golem open one small and if its a phylactery just burn it

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Yea, but they're not so threatening tbh. I've never died or had cloak proc so I prefer to keep them stacked for better cleave. If I get 1-2 then I'll move away for a few seconds.

so I got thok's tail tip today. what's the general consensus with this thing? Viable? Worth using?

Yea, but they're not so threatening tbh. I've never died or had cloak proc so I prefer to keep them stacked for better cleave. If I get 1-2 then I'll move away for a few seconds.
    They are threatening if you do them right before a boss pull ~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elyina View Post
    so I got thok's tail tip today. what's the general consensus with this thing? Viable? Worth using?
    If you're going for a mastery/crit then yes - for an avoidance heavy build it'll only affect crit damage which is good dps wise but def wise it does next to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by elyina View Post
    Depends on the boss. I'm using it on Siegecrafter and I love it there - helps with burst on Shredders so much. If you need survivability it's a bad option of course but I don't feel there are too many fights where it makes a big difference.

Any fight with a tight enrage I would definitely recommend it.

Deleted
    It is not a bad choice for survivability at all, the mastery increase is pretty nice even if we don't gear directly for it
    On decent gear while raid buffed even when going for suvivability you can expect to have around 7k mastery so 9% from the HC WF one comes out to be around 630. While this may not seem amazing by itself, when combined with 9% self healing increase and most importantly the crit damage which is a pretty huge benefit to the raid DPS which is pretty important for a lot of fights it puts this trinket most definitely in my BiS list

For the healing, on something like Malkorok in regards to healing by actor I am top as a Warrior, the combination of Barrier / Life Steal Juggernaut Trinket / 2 Set gives for some truly retarded numbers; 14 Million over a 5 minute fight - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=11273&e=11567 - if you wish to look at some log numbers

Another thing I'm sure some people have noticed is that the Resto Shammy set bonus for earth shield is counting towards your healing as it functions as a cast from the person it is on
    This means abilities like the Monk's Guard and any healing increases from the Tank *should* count towards increasing it... now I don't have the trinket to test this out myself but this what I would logically conclude

TLDR; Its a very strong trinket indeed for both DPS and survivability

Are you sure it increases all healing? Because I read it as Amplifying critical healing, of which we have very little. On top of that, I doubt that it amps Absorbs, although that's testable.

Deleted
    Are you sure it increases all healing? Because I read it as Amplifying critical healing, of which we have very little. On top of that, I doubt that it amps Absorbs, although that's testable.
    My apologies, you are quite right and it seems that none of the heals I listed can indeed crit which is a shame although having said that I think we would be extremely overpowered if any of those could crit if you look at the numbers that are possible to be pushed out

I still rate the trinket very highly even in terms of mitigation because you really aren't going to get that level of DPS increase while boosting your survivability from anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    My apologies, you are quite right and it seems that none of the heals I listed can indeed crit which is a shame although having said that I think we would be extremely overpowered if any of those could crit if you look at the numbers that are possible to be pushed out

I still rate the trinket very highly even in terms of mitigation because you really aren't going to get that level of DPS increase while boosting your survivability from anywhere else
    I quite agree - I picked up a H version the other day and it's absolutely fantastic, especially if your gear has a bit more mastery than you'd like.

One thing it would work on is the Juggernaut trinket - seeing as that's based on damage dealt which is affected by the damage amp. Bit sad it can't double dip but that would probably be a little silly.

Deleted
    How useful are you guys finding the 2pc? I have the option of getting it but it involves swapping an ordos warforged chest for raid finder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    How useful are you guys finding the 2pc? I have the option of getting it but it involves swapping an ordos warforged chest for raid finder
    I think its a very nice addition to our survivability tbh