Is there a BiS listing for avoidance?

To maximize parry and dodge after 7,5% hit, 15% expertise and I'd like to have the 2-piece set bonus.

Sorry for being so lazy =p

Search it in this thread. Gliff posted his more than once

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    Search it in this thread. Gliff posted his more than once
    Ah, ofc. Too tired...

Cheers for that and thank you Gliff!

Just had a quick question. Would it be better to go mastery at lower item levels to smooth the damage intake due to not having much stam in case of damage spikes. Or would it be safe to just go full avoidance?

Just hit 90 on my war and got to 520 ilvl and I don't want to give my heals a heart attack when I start tanking lfr and flex.

Go avoidance at that livl for lfr and flex. I did it at that ilvl and lower for normal mode.
    Last edited by idefiler6; 2014-02-07 at 01:59 PM. Reason: autocorrect

Deleted
    Got raid tomorrow. I'm gonna try the avoidance build once more and see if it works better.
    To the comment on the AJ comics.
    I've got more on http://wowadventures.deviantart.com/

Got a question here about Klaxxi Heroic.
    when im tanking Prime - every X seconds he uses his ability called Shield-bash followed by Vicious Assault.
    i have been told that as a prot war i should use Shield block a moment before the shield-bash,
    i find that very wierd since im stun for the duration and from what i know u cant block any when you are stunned..

how should i handle those ability?
    should i use shield barrier before it ?

thx in advance.

Deleted
    Barrier helps and announce it in ts so healers know to spamheal you.

i can see alot of good warriors use shield block . can anyone explain why?

You can't block while stunned. Perhaps they aren't good?

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    I used Barrier for each bash, and used SBlock during the time I was tanking before he casted Bash. If they were hitting Block before they got stunned, they're not doing it right.

It would have to be either:

A. They aren't aware that you can't block while stunned.

B. They pressed the wrong button.

C. They were trying to squeeze off one last Heavy Repercussions Shield Slam before the stun went off.

Unless Vicious Assault has the unique property (bug?) of being able to be blocked while you are stunned, which I have never tested since we tank swap for it rather than eat the cleave while stunned. But it seems more likely that it's one of those three options.

Vicious Assault can be blocked while you are not stunned though, so it isn't a bad idea to Shield Block when you taunt Korven after he stuns your other tank.

Deleted
    Got a question here about Klaxxi Heroic.
    when im tanking Prime - every X seconds he uses his ability called Shield-bash followed by Vicious Assault.
    i have been told that as a prot war i should use Shield block a moment before the shield-bash,
    i find that very wierd since im stun for the duration and from what i know u cant block any when you are stunned..

how should i handle those ability?
    should i use shield barrier before it ?

thx in advance.
    You cant block, dodge nor parry the viscious assault. So if you have only 60 rage keep barrier up right before the shield bash hits you. Make sure to get a major def cd also.

Shield block is of no use for viscious assoult. but if you have 120 rage pooled before shield bash it can be usefull to mitigate melee dmg right before it stuns you.

Why do you keep the boss during the assault anyway?
    I'd say taunt swap the moment he starts casting that shield bash to avoid that situation happening in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Why do you keep the boss during the assault anyway?
    I'd say taunt swap the moment he starts casting that shield bash to avoid that situation happening in the first place.
    ye i totally agree with you but that are the orders i get. so thats what i do

Deleted
    ye i totally agree with you but that are the orders i get. so thats what i do
    "If your orders were to jump off a cliff, would you do that too?" :P I tend to pop a Sblock + sbarrier (pool 120 rage) just before (the Sblock a few seconds before)..

I save shield wall for it and pop a barrier just before it hits, last stand + call for pain sup on the second one, usually don't get a third but if we do, I call for a taunt. There is no reason not to taunt swap each one, I just keep Prime in order to simplify things a bit.

-Edit- Does anyone know if the human racial works on the stun?
    Last edited by mongoose6; 2014-02-10 at 07:24 PM.

I think bubble (and probably hand of protection) is the only thing that works. Human racial does not.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys. My guild are looking at Garrosh HC at the minute, I personally haven't had any tries on him yet.

Just a quick question, Shockwave or Bladestorm? I can see more benefit from Shockwave but I see some videos of Bladestorm.

Oh and can warrior do the iron star in final phase?