Deleted

Help with advanced Vuhdo setup for condition based colors (Jin’Rokh HC.)

Anyone have the skills to help me setup the healing UI Vuhdo for Jin’Rokh HC?

What I’m looking for at to make the color change in the healing UI based on some conditions.

What I would like is to have the color of a player changed during the Ionization debuff depending another an other condition.

If a player is affected by Ionization (debuff) & Fluidity (buff) I would like the color to be red, since I don’t want to dispel Ionization while people are standing in the water.

If a player is affected by Ionization (debuff) but NOT Fluidity I would like the color to be Green (since its save to dispel now).

(I would actually like to have a 3rd ondition showing the color Yellow when people are affected by Ionization, but not Fluidity and they are SUB 450k HP, as i want to heal them up before i dispell - but i guess that I can make this myself if i get some help with the first two).

I have been using Vuhdo for a very long time but never worked with the more advanced settings.

Deleted
    I don't think you can create condition with Vudho. What you can do is showing both auras, either at the same time or by putting Fluidity with a higher priority (not sure if it can be done in custom debuffs, if not you can create a bouquet for that). But then Fluidity will show up even if there isn't Ionization.

You can also use another indicator to show you people with les thant 450k hp, but you can't tied it with a debuff, it'll show all the time.

For more precise information about what you can and can't do with vuhdo, I advise you to ask your question on the Plus Heal forums, where the author, Iza, is answering the questions.

Deleted
    You could use a bouquet but those can only show 1 color per single condition. The vuhdo conditions overwrite eachother.
    But what you specificly want can't be done as far as i know.

What you can do is is show a green background like a normal dispellable debuff when somebody is affected by fluidity and then add a red Square on top to show when ionisation is on somebody. The yellow option could be done by using a third yellow square

Personally i have the debuff icon enabled and use a red background just to stop myself from doing a muscle memory dispell.