Thread: Log Check

Deleted

Log Check

Hey Rogues,

If you've got any spare time, I'd like you to pour over a log of my 516 Rogue alt. I think I did rather well there, but I'm always looking to improve on the class I enjoy playing so much lately. I think my biggest issue were Envenom clipping and not using Tricks like I should.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...?s=2657&e=3134
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Myzr/advanced

You can check other fights than Twins on there too, if you like, except Dark Animus which was a bit shitty overall .

The reason is that I'm considering rerolling to one in 5.4, or next expac at the latest, and I want to get the playstyle down properly in time. I know I need to get rid of my Skinning, I'll take care of that this morning.

Thank you!
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-06-25 at 07:00 AM.

A pretty good parse, so I'm just going to nitpick here (just had a quick glance on the twin log).
    Rupture uptime is good, Envenom uptime is good too considering you're 516 and going mastery.
    Cooldown usage seems spot on as well, second pot is aligned with vendetta+shadowblades+bloodlust as well.
    Multidotting rupture on tears is there.

The only real thing I can criticize (apart from no tricks usage, which decreases your DPS but turns out to be a raid DPS increase, and you only used it once) is your Shadow Focus usage. It seems as you only gained Shadow Focus three times through the whole fight. On a 7:57 min encounter you should have gained it about 6 times, so you're either not using vanish or casting mutilate too early so the buff doesn't get applied. And well yeah, skinning, but you already mentioned that.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    So you're either not using vanish or casting mutilate too early so the buff doesn't get applied. And well yeah, skinning, but you already mentioned that.
    To expand on that. I've complained several times before but it seems you have to wait for the server to acknowledge that you went into stealth which usually takes about 1/2s. But as fluorescent noted, it's not a bad run and you shouldn't feel let down. Your ilvl is fairly low but that's to be expected when you're not really running hcs. Get onto jikun ASAP (very easy boss) and work on something like horridon/tortos too

Deleted
    Thanks for the information guys, it's much appreciated .

Yea, our goal is to do Ji-Kun, Horridon, Tortos and Iron Qon on HC asap. We had several people who still lacked the gear to do those, but they got lucky on that run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Thanks for the information guys, it's much appreciated .

Yea, our goal is to do Ji-Kun, Horridon, Tortos and Iron Qon on HC asap. We had several people who still lacked the gear to do those, but they got lucky on that run.
    Well obviously it depends what you call bad geared but I would expect a co-ordinated semi hardcore guild could get 4-5 easy heroics with ~518.