Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Fortunately it's pvp gear so i won't get it ever XD

Waiting for the PvE set (which i assume it will be equally as ugly).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

This isn't one of my favorite but I do approve of the bane mask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or are the rogue pvp sets crap since the begin in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    What's interesting, from a design perspective, is how Blizzard has (personal opinion incoming) focused so much on all the new textures and bells and whistles that they've lost focus on what made great sets great - their ability to stand out.
    I agree. I don't think Blizzard really cares anymore whether or not the gear sets make sense in appearance to the class that wears them.

They've lost their sense for what cloth, leather and plate should look like. Every cloth set since at least Cataclysm has had giant heavy "metal or stone" looking shoulders.

The Season 14 sets look like they all came from the same mesh of over-the-top, sharp textures and gaudy proportions.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good thing Transmogrification exists.

They're making bad looking sets because they know that Transmogrification is going to save their asses.

Well, I must stand alone thinking this looks awesome; as I do think about most of them!

The eye patch will give you a 50% reduction in Spell hit though.

Personally I think the monk set should of been the rogue set. I think the monk should be more of a Shaolin Monk look on steroids or likeness.

I'm pretty open minded in regards to various looks. I even actually like the Tyrannical gear. But this is, hands down, the ugliest set pretty much ever conceived. I didn't think they could make a worse set than the Malevolent PvP set, but they somehow did. It literally looks like random stuff picked up from a garbage heap and someone glued it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    I'm pretty open minded in regards to various looks. I even actually like the Tyrannical gear. But this is, hands down, the ugliest set pretty much ever conceived. I didn't think they could make a worse set than the Malevolent PvP set, but they somehow did. It literally looks like random stuff picked up from a garbage heap and someone glued it together.
    That's what I said about the set in the other thread. But I must say that Malevolent is still worst for me, though this one is second worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    They're making bad looking sets because they know that Transmogrification is going to save their asses.

...and that when they do release cosmetic armour in the BlizzStore, everyone will lap it up

I can't understand all the hate about Malevolent, if you were trying to hide in the bins out the back of KFC it would be the PERFECT disguise.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    I personally think it's cool, I'm simply stating it's not leather.... Because it isn't....
    Thanks for clarifying.
    I was about to spout my river of molten rage at you for not liking the set I like a lot.
    Which you would've cared a lot about most likely, because this is the internet and people listen to eachother when their opinions matter.

Anyway, in all seriousness, thanks for clarifying, I like it aswell!
    And you're right, it's not leather, but I still think the head piece is one of the best ever.

Deleted
    Not very rogue-ish indeed :-(

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    it's pretty bad as a rogue set, but that's why they installed xmog

Deleted
    Head piece is nice rest is meh

Deleted
    I didn't think they could possibly do worse than tyrannical but bless their hearts they proved me wrong...thank god for transmog

Deleted
    Looks bad, but then again so do most pvp sets imo :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The purple set's boots could be redeemable for that last pvp set you guys had in cata, perhaps.

edit: I would enjoy this set if it wasn't for the bland gloves and helm.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    This set literally looks like it's random trash put together. I don't know what's wrong with the Blizzard art team, but almost every rogue PvP set they create looks horrible. I want sets that look stealthy and roguey, not some stitched together crap or bland brown gear. Also the helmets look stupid most of the time. Why can't they make dark colored sets with hoods instead of them? There's pretty much no truly black leather sets in the game.

OHHHHHHHHHH. I get it. Because the class is kind of garbage in pvp, they figured the armor should be a matching pile of garbage, as well!