Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grawlix View Post
    OHHHHHHHHHH. I get it. Because the class is kind of garbage in pvp, they figured the armor should be a matching pile of garbage, as well!
    Not even mad. This is hilarious.

OHHHHHHHHHH. I get it. Because the class is kind of garbage in pvp, they figured the armor should be a matching pile of garbage, as well!
    lol. have an upvote sir. I felt it necessary to state this.

Being new to Rogues, I sort of like it... but i've been wearing worse on other classes for awhile, so that might be part of it.
    Master of Things to DO

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope our T16 looks nice atleast...

Well, I honestly like all of the rogue sets, but for once I must say this set looks very "disgusting" Hopefully the tier 16 can redeem this factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde Wonderton View Post
    Well, I honestly like all of the rogue sets, but for once I must say this set looks very "disgusting" Hopefully the tier 16 can redeem this factor.
    Have you forgot "THIS"?

Quote Originally Posted by Galeos View Post
    I hope our T16 looks nice atleast...

I seem to say be saying that every time now :/

Closely followed by "Ah well, I hope our NEXT tier looks nice at least..."
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

LOL

Yeah, great rogue sets are very rare. The only set I liked in MoP so far is T15, particularly the heroic gray 'ghost wolf' looking set. Unfortunately I don't raid at that level so I won't be able to get that until the next expansion.

This season's gear looks absolutely horrible. It looks like a set of leveling greens.

After the last two seasons I kept telling myself that there is no way Rogue armor could get any worse, but I was obviously wrong.

I just logged onto PTR. I knew that Rogue armor was bad looking, but not only is it horrible looking - I quickly found out that Rogue armor this season is the only armor set that doesn't have some sort of animation, or spectral type of stuff that comes off of it. IE. Every other set lights up (Hunter horns, Warlock Horns etc.), or has spectral things flying off of it (angel wings for priest, dragon for monk, wiggling glowing bolts all over DK armor etc.). Even the pants are a copy/paste from a 450 ilvl dungeon blue. It feels like Blizzard literally threw us some scrapped Warrior armor at the last minute because they couldn't be bothered putting any effort into wasting their artist talent designing a set for a class that has less than 3% representation in PVP anyways.

On top of our non-existent patch notes for 5.4 (.5% to recuperate?), I've never felt so neglected as an entire class as I do right now. Almost everyone agrees that Rogue is the worst off melee in the entire game, and instead Blizzard buffs Warriors and Death Knights, leaves Enhancement alone, and doesn't do anything for us? Are we going to literally have to wait until the next XPAC for any type of buffs ? Because 5.4 is the last patch of this expansion is it not?
    Last edited by achromatickang; 2013-06-25 at 11:42 AM.