Deleted

Rather confused with the Skeletal Warhorse

So what is this mount going to be for?
    It has a undercity banner, so.. Sylvannes coming into play in SoO?
    Honestly I have no clue, or I dint read trough all notes properly.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some ideas that are floating around is that it is a PVP mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    Some ideas that are floating around is that it is a PVP mount.
    I'm guessing they're changing up or adding higher rewards for higher ratings for rated battlegrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    i must say compared too the Alliance Nightsaber , the warhorse looks a tad boring.

as from where it might come from, prehaps they're changing the 2nd reward mount you get when getting higher ranking rbg?

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    So what is this mount going to be for?
    It has a undercity banner, so.. Sylvannes coming into play in SoO?
    Honestly I have no clue, or I dint read trough all notes properly.
    Also its not an undercity banner. Its a Horde banner

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I'm guessing they're changing up or adding higher rewards for higher ratings for rated battlegrounds.
    Sounds about right

Deleted
    WOW I'm a failure, the color made me thing Undercity, and that's playing Horde for 7 years...wow me...wow =,= I'm embarrassed, I'm so sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing PvP. I want it so badly, wherever it comes from. Its glowy green hooves make me smile. If it is PvP (and IMO that makes sense) I will never have it lol. I'm awful. That's okay though, I will learn to accept it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to imagine they're mounts for a 5.4 epic story faction / quest chain, similar to the Grand Gryphon / Wyvern from Shieldwall.

Hoping there's one for every race.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Could be the mount for the SoO meta achievement. Since the Alliance have one that is an armored nightsaber as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    I like to imagine they're mounts for a 5.4 epic story faction / quest chain, similar to the Grand Gryphon / Wyvern from Shieldwall.

Oh I would love that. Fingers (and toes) crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    WOW I'm a failure, the color made me thing Undercity, and that's playing Horde for 7 years...wow me...wow =,= I'm embarrassed, I'm so sorry.
    Actually that is the Horde banner, with undercity colors. It might mean Sylvana's will be the new warchief.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I just wonder why the updated mount models are a one-of-a-kind deal; either you get one through RBG or by doing a pvp-pve related quest chain. It is painful to see these updated models standing next to their old versions in Orgrimmar/Stormwind. I hope they are prototypes for a global update for the old faction mounts otherwise it makes no sense to me.

That said... with it having 'War' in their names and carrying faction banners, I would say PVP. Just like collecting mounts and there being a reward for collecting a certain amount, I see the same happening to the PvP mount awards (forgot if it was for a certain amount of RBG wins or honorable kills, I don't PvP).

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the idea of it being an incentive for RBG is a good one. RBG has kind of died since it was launched, and adding a real incentive would be great.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    With the faction banners sticking out of their butts, my best guess would be that they're PvP mounts for RBGs. You get the current one for 75 RBG wins so the new ones are probably for having a higher number of cumulative wins. Maybe 150 or 200? It'd make sense that something like that would come out with a new PvP season and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I'm guessing PvP. I want it so badly, wherever it comes from. Its glowy green hooves make me smile. If it is PvP (and IMO that makes sense) I will never have it lol. I'm awful. That's okay though, I will learn to accept it.
    Same, that would make me sad. I'm hoping these are some kind of reward for the Org siege.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    That would be amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    And Tyrande is the new High Queen <.<?
    Well I didn't vote for Varian! Tyrande is good enough as High Queen.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if it drops from one of the new world bosses and its faction specific...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    What if it drops from one of the new world bosses and its faction specific...?
    It's quite obvious it's faction specific from the flags on them, though I doubt they drop from new world bosses. Maybe from Garrosh?