Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Problem with that is it might as well just be Divine Purpose having extra proc chance, then... which it sort of is a shitty Divine Purpose.
    Except that it can proc DP and proc itself, so you can get a shit ton of instant, free TVs+DSs.

i dont like it

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Except that it can proc DP and proc itself, so you can get a shit ton of instant, free TVs+DSs.
    Is that actually going to make DP stronger than Sanctified Wrath? I haven't raided seriously for a couple months as my group fell apart because of busy semesters and such, so I'm not entirely sure about if gear scaling already makes DP a worthy choice or anything. I agree with what Anaxie was saying, though. The current 4 set feels awesome and I'm just afraid that this one seems sub-par.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Is that actually going to make DP stronger than Sanctified Wrath? I haven't raided seriously for a couple months as my group fell apart because of busy semesters and such, so I'm not entirely sure about if gear scaling already makes DP a worthy choice or anything. I agree with what Anaxie was saying, though. The current 4 set feels awesome and I'm just afraid that this one seems sub-par.
    Probably not. It might make it viable for AoE fights, but meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    New version also adds 50% more dmg

Since now the free DS can do 50% more damage, its damage can be as much as TV. The 4p bonus is much more attractive and valuable now.

I love it the way it is now. I mean with 50% dmg change
    Last edited by Angelyka; 2013-06-20 at 06:43 AM.

At least we know that they're reading MMO Champs !

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by farrailgun View Post
    Since now the free DS can do 50% more damage, its damage can be as much as TV. The 4p bonus is much more attractive and valuable now.
    Yeah it will make it like a free AoE Templar's Verdict. Pretty awesome in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by farrailgun View Post
    what makes you have that idea?

even with the buff, I estimate it at about 850% weapon damage every minute. that's still less than half the current 4P bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    what makes you have that idea?

even with the buff, I estimate it at about 850% weapon damage every minute. that's still less than half the current 4P bonus.
    With the change it will make DS hit like a normal Templar's Verdict (a free normal Templar's Verdict). Whether or not its an upgrade from the t15 4 set is yet to be seen but if it isn't they could just buff it again.

What I really want is for Blizzard to add in a effect that tells us when something like this procs, it already sucks to have to look for our t15 4 piece proc to see when we get the holy damage Templar's Verdict buff.
    For t15 and t16 4 peices, Blizzard should add in the glowing frame (the effect over the Hammer of Wrath icon when it is useable) when we get these procs.
    I do not know of any addon that does this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    With the change it will make DS hit like a normal Templar's Verdict (a free normal Templar's Verdict). Whether or not its an upgrade from the t15 4 set is yet to be seen but if it isn't they could just buff it again.
    current 4P adds around 5 TV per minute worth of damage. T16 4P gives about 3 TV Per minute.

Honestly, I think it'll depend on the available gear. remember how last tier weapons and especially trinkets have interesting procs (TAJ, BT, SM, Gurth)? if tier is itemized correctly and the trinkets/weapons don't have a caps worth of lolhitexp, it's likely we just get an upgrade from the stats and the set bonus is just icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    What I really want is for Blizzard to add in a effect that tells us when something like this procs, it already sucks to have to look for our t15 4 piece proc to see when we get the holy damage Templar's Verdict buff.
    For t15 and t16 4 peices, Blizzard should add in the glowing frame (the effect over the Hammer of Wrath icon when it is useable) when we get these procs.
    I do not know of any addon that does this.
    From what I have tested on the Ptr Divine Storm does light up when it proc's.

DS still doesn't add holy power, nor does it proc our mastery holy damage.

It's still a very trashy 4 set bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritthepally View Post

...I think you need to reread our mastery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritthepally View Post

It doesn't need to add holy power, it only needs to be at least as good as TV on single target. If this is the case then it's at least a neutral 'bonus' on single target and a boon in cleave/AoE situations. I'd still prefer a bonus which is useful in all situations without having to add artificial bonuses to an ability, but I'd take this as it stands.

Current 4-set is fine if they buff 2-set to 10% and 6 seconds. Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If some people are loath to leave our previous 4p, they will just nerf it to oblivion. And yes, the 4P is strong but I think people are underestimating the power of ilvl a bit.
    Not really when the 4-set is literally 8.6% of my overall damage on single-target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Current 4-set is fine if they buff 2-set to 10% and 6 seconds. Done and done.
    That is a good point. It would also make the 2 set a little more "exciting" when it proc's.

I wouldn't be against them buffing the 4 set to 70% more damage on Divine Storm though. (That would put it at about 200% weapon damage as holy with inquisition up).
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2013-06-21 at 10:37 AM.