Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Garrosh gets some form of "redemption" in the end; i.e, sacrificing himself to destroy Y'shaarj, or somesuch... Having him go full ragemode and us just killing him would be very... underwhelming.

Anyway, I'm a little miffed that Jaina, Aethas, and/or songweaver don't appear to be bosses...

Also, no giant faction champ-esque showdown between all the faction leaders? That would have been an insane boss fight.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Intresting fact about garrosh...

Not much of pve fan in mop, but iv noticed somthing (that might not be new tbh, idk) about garrosh, http://media-azeroth.cursecdn.com/wo...of_yshaarj.jpg in the new icon section the skill named " Garrosh - Touch of yshaarj" assuming old god involed? maybe as a final boss? or just infuses with garrosh during the fight into multiple phases and forms boss?

Deleted
    kinda a shame they went with a silly face garrosh.
    much rather had his old model turned sha corrupted

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    kinda a shame they went with a silly face garrosh.
    much rather had his old model turned sha corrupted
    See, I don't get this. The new Garrosh has a much better face, it actually has an expression instead of the current one which honestly makes him look like a lobotomy patient.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    See, I don't get this. The new Garrosh has a much better face, it actually has an expression instead of the current one which honestly makes him look like a lobotomy patient.
    Well, is that really bad?
    Ban Hammer !

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulichon View Post
    Well, is that really bad?
    Depends on how much you fancy dead eyes and drool.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I hope Garrosh gets some form of "redemption" in the end; i.e, sacrificing himself to destroy Y'shaarj, or somesuch... Having him go full ragemode and us just killing him would be very... underwhelming.
    I hope we kill him, no setbacks. Garrosh is a character hardly worth a redemption and can be used as an example that both Horde and Alliance have no problems offing a faction leader when he goes too far, regardless of being corrupted or not.

Zero tolerance! For Gnomeregan!

Deleted
    New face Garrosh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat heart. Makes me think that old god is perhaps dead dead? I hope not! Maybe the heart gets stolen during the encounter or w/e.

Basically WTB more old gods kthx.

Deleted
    Old gods never really "Die" right?

Deleted
    Oh great, more porting around the world like madmen in between huge reels of RP containing the word "heroes" at least 200 times...only this time with probable added cutscenes that can't be skipped due to a bug-turned-feature-because-we-cba-to-fix-it-and-it-slows-players-down.

[/cynicism]

Well, hopefully there'll be less of the artificial slowdown BS given there's nearly twice as many bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im actually suprised (and happy) that there seem to be no zandalari/troll presence in SOO. Blizz were talking about 5.2 not being the last we hear about them and i was afraid they will mash few bosses into org.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im actually suprised (and happy) that there seem to be no zandalari/troll presence in SOO. Blizz were talking about 5.2 not being the last we hear about them and i was afraid they will mash few bosses into org.
    Garrosh HATES trolls in general so it was unlikely to see them in the Orgrimmar part.
    However I am suprised there ain't a Mogu trying to take the heart or something along those lines, but then again ToT basicly finishes off the Mogu Empire by killing the Thunder KIng so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    Oh great, more porting around the world like madmen in between huge reels of RP containing the word "heroes" at least 200 times...only this time with probable added cutscenes that can't be skipped due to a bug-turned-feature-because-we-cba-to-fix-it-and-it-slows-players-down.

[/cynicism]

Well, hopefully there'll be less of the artificial slowdown BS given there's nearly twice as many bosses.
    Seeing how there's just a few bosses in the Vale and the rest are in Orgrimmar (and Orgrimmar isn't big enough to warrant portals), I think it's safe to assume that we only port once, and that's from Pandaria to Orgrimmar.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Paragons is lunacy. So many abilities, and different every week to boot.

Sheer lunacy.

It looks like so much fun.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2013-06-12 at 01:27 PM.

Hey, warriors, look at Nazgrim's abilities:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=71178

I wonder if we're going to be seeing Aftershock added to a player's Shockwave in the next expansion? That would be... interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    Hey, warriors, look at Nazgrim's abilities:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=71178

I wonder if we're going to be seeing Aftershock added to a player's Shockwave in the next expansion? That would be... interesting.
    Or to Heroic Leap
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That heart reminded me of that GTA statue of Liberty easter egg.
    Creepy.

Deleted
    Shit is getting old. First we help some guys, then they became corrupted and then we kill them. Blizz never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Somali View Post
    Shit is getting old. First we help some guys, then they became corrupted and then we kill them. Blizz never changes.
    Remember that Garrosh isn't -really- just getting corrupted. It's not like he's just a guy that's had his mind dominated and been driven insane. He's happily allowing that power into his body most likely. He's been craving and chasing after that power all expansion.

Hell, the final phase of his fight is called MY WORLD. He's incredibly hungry for power, he WANTED to be corrupted.