Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Besides, they need something that actually resembles a boss fight. An unempowered Garrosh would just be flailing at you with his axe. Hardly a boss-worthy encounter.
    Yeah garrosh flailing at us with tentacles is soooo much better.

Besides, they need something that actually resembles a boss fight. An unempowered Garrosh would just be flailing at you with his axe. Hardly a boss-worthy encounter.
    Kinda like The Lich King flailing at you with his sword.

o wait
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

we do know, http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=68975
    the encounter has been datamined

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yeah garrosh flailing at us with tentacles is soooo much better.
    If it was some original new power that he was using as a weapon you'd say blizz just makes shit up out of nowhere am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest with you, I saw Garrosh being Corrupted from a Mile away... I was not expecting him to look like this, though

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for a "I'm looking forward to ... in 5.4" thread. Seriously how many more complainers are going to start threads this morning.

OT: Garrosh looks just like we have been expecting him to look, like he's trying to make himself as powerful as possible. I can't wait to kill him.

Deleted
    Some people seem to have a hard time understanding the point of this thread. My quarrel is with the fact that he's 'Corrupted', which is so boring and obvious, not that it'd be Garrosh as the last boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post

o wait
    That's a bad comparison it would be more like arthas swinging his sword, not the lich king.

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    That's a bad comparison it would be more like arthas swinging his sword, not the lich king.
    aren't they the same person

god damn this shit is confusing
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Some people seem to have a hard time understanding the point of this thread. My quarrel is with the fact that he's 'Corrupted', which is so boring and obvious, not that it'd be Garrosh as the last boss.
    You still don't seem to get that he's not corrupted though.

honestly, what will probably happen is we'll enter the fight and Garrosh -won't- be in his corrupted sha form. we fight him, we beat him down, then his last phase he gets all made and turns sha-infested.

and really, I was expecting as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    aren't they the same person

god damn this shit is confusing
    arthas without his lich king powers is not the same guy as with his lich king powers. not confusing at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chireru93 View Post
    honestly, what will probably happen is we'll enter the fight and Garrosh -won't- be in his corrupted sha form. we fight him, we beat him down, then his last phase he gets all made and turns sha-infested.

and really, I was expecting as much.
    Not what happens, it is in the dungeon journal he is using the heart of the old god as a weapon, not the other way around.

At 30% health Garrosh will absorb the remaining power of Y'shaarj, gaining full energy, empowering all of his abilities.

Deleted

o wait
    Strongest death knight fused with the powers of an ancient shaman turned Lich King... compared to brawny orc with an axe.

One's an insanely powerful magical being once empowered by the Burning Legion, someone who can raise armies from death. The other's a brawny orc with an axe.

As expected as when we got Lich King as final boss in Wrath of the Lich King I pressume?
    Dont judge the encounter before you've tried it, so shhhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I think some people don't understand the difference between "Garrosh is corrupted" and "Garrosh will become corrupted".

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    If it was some original new power that he was using as a weapon you'd say blizz just makes shit up out of nowhere am I right?
    Then i would know that they at least try to do someting, rather than "so someone is evil ? Old gods did it !!! Copy paste tentacles onto everything !!!!"

arthas without his lich king powers is not the same guy as with his lich king powers. not confusing at all.
    oh.

i found a better analogy

garrosh is like hitler; he's all orcs is right compared to hitler's white is right.

so garrosh infusing his own body with the sha is like hitler infusing his own body with a menorah

and then hitler is the final boss of berlin and instead of using his charisma, the thing that got him to this point, he throws shekels at the Allies' raid

Strongest death knight fused with the powers of an ancient shaman turned Lich King... compared to brawny orc with an axe.

One's an insanely powerful magical being once empowered by the Burning Legion, someone who can raise armies from death. The other's a brawny orc with an axe.
    we've fought brawny dudes with axes before, though, like that dude on the boat in dragon soul that nobody really liked. why do we need to change that here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    "Intermission: Realm of Y'shaarj
    Periodically the call of Y'shaarj will transport Garrosh and the players into the Realm of Y'shaarj for 1 min. Garrosh will Absorb Energy from the Heart of Y'shaarj until players have defeated all Minions of Y'shaarj inside the realm and interrupt Garrosh."

Desecrate – Garrosh hurls the Desecrated Weapon at a random enemy, inflicting 97500 to 102500 Shadow damage to enemies within 15 yards and creates a Desecrated Weapon at the location.
    Desecrated Weapon – The Desecrated Weapon is seeping with Y'shaarj power, as the health of the weapon gets lower, the radius of the Desecrated ground becomes smaller.

Stage Two: Corruption of Y'shaarj
    After absorbing the Power of Y'shaarj, Garrosh will heal to full health as Y'shaarj bestows Garrosh with new abilities.

Seems like it to me...
    Seriously you seem to have missed the whole expansion. Did he not send the horde to pandaria to discover what powers were there in an effort to take them and use them to increase the power of the horde?