Poll: Who do you think will NA Summer LCS?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation Who do you think will win the NA Summer LCS

thoughts on why you chose that specific team? go!

i am going to vote TSM. i've followed them for awhile now and they are looking very strong with cloud 9 coming in fast from behind (no pun intended). as far as I've seen i think TSM and Curse have been scrimming the most. they might turn out to be the strongest teams right off the bat but who knows, cloud 9 looked very strong in the promotion games a few weeks ago. we'll see!

Off topic: I'm also wondering, will the LCS be played as 3.8 since the patch is coming up in a few minutes? if so, isn't that a bit unfair since the teams did not get to practice in 3.8?
    Last edited by Troublechild; 2013-06-12 at 09:59 AM.

Deleted
    I voted Curse, simply because I'd love to see Edward and Cop shine, and my expectations to them aren't small.
    I think CLG currently individually has best roster, but they aren't going to top within some months. I'd expect Cloud 9 and Vulcun (not Vulcan) to be in top 4 by the end of the season. Mancloud from Vulcun has carried them time and time again. He's like the Froggen (or Bjergsen) of NA, so I think it would be unrealistic to say that Vulcun wont end up in top 4.

As for the winner of the EU LCS I'll have to say either Fnatic or NiP.

Probably TSM or GGU. Both teams are pretty strong atm, Curse is still held back by the fact Vooby can't play anything other than assassin type champions and that Cop is probably one of the worst ADCs in LCS, will have to see if Edward can carry them.

after seeing curse get stomped right now, not sure how to see curse going about in this season

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo it's too soon to call since curse is still learning to play with Edward, and there are two new teams in that we haven't seen much of.

I would say TSM, Curse of C9 though. TSM and Curse have always done well, and C9 looks to do really well. Their showing against Dig was very impressive.

Having played against C9 in scrims, I have to give them the split. How solid their play is, as well as their pick and ban strategies, is amazing. The way they force you in playing their game... they are just ahead of other teams.

Only contestants are TSM, with Vulcun being open to surprises.

c9 just raped tsm in every teamfight despite tsm having the better team comp. a fair bit disappointed in so many of those "only 1 caught in shockwave" reginald ults
    Last edited by Troublechild; 2013-06-13 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    C9 all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for TSM. Cload 9 looks really strong though, especially after today. Watching the fights though I don't think they are better, just new. You don't see many baits like that last one in LCS games or at the pro level, Oddone probably thought it was a free kill. I know I would have. Give it a few weeks for C9 and their playstyle to get some exposure and I bet they start losing to the big three (TSM, CLG, Crs).

Rooting for GGU/CST! They impressed me a lot in the previous LCS.

heh, will not be surprised to see the votes sway more towards c9 after today's performance

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been a fan of the underdog teams, so I'm gonna go with Coast/GGU and Vulcun as my favorites.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troublechild View Post
    Off topic: I'm also wondering, will the LCS be played as 3.8 since the patch is coming up in a few minutes? if so, isn't that a bit unfair since the teams did not get to practice in 3.8?
    The tournament servers are usually a whole patch behind, sometimes two - I'm not sure which patch Lissandra was enabled at, but they just got that patch yesterday for the LCS which I think puts them about a month behind live.

Deleted
    They are playing on patch 3.7, the same patch they played on during all-stars, yet Lissandra, Sejuani and Trundle back then weren't avialable for play, which they are now.

Everyone knew C9 was going to be strong and I think they'll be getting top 2. Tsm I still think will win, the only reason I think they lost that game was due to been out classed in champion select. Also glad to see kennan back , 2 months ago I remember someone saying to me "Kennan is a shit champion dude try to keep up". O well people always think that pro games is all that matters:P. Anyway would be nice to see Tsm bring out some newer starts in the future and resigning that blue ezreal one. It works well sure but god is it boring to watch and you really need to build a team around it. (Nid might to interesting with it)

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    They are playing on patch 3.7, the same patch they played on during all-stars, yet Lissandra, Sejuani and Trundle back then weren't avialable for play, which they are now.
    It was due to them been so new at the time it was deemed unfair, no one was given time to understand them, thus if one was very over powered it would have lead to it been unfair. It would require a second pick to have 2 real ban options.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Everyone knew C9 was going to be strong and I think they'll be getting top 2. Tsm I still think will win, the only reason I think they lost that game was due to been out classed in champion select. Also glad to see kennan back , 2 months ago I remember someone saying to me "Kennan is a shit champion dude try to keep up". O well people always think that pro games is all that matters:P.
    Koreans have been playing Kennen for awhile now. It just takes NA 2 months to catch up to the current champion popularity. I'm still waiting for NA supports to start playing Zyra or Fiddlesticks (I realize Edward played Zyra yesterday). Ryze is starting to get big over here while its been a thing in Korea for about a month if not more now. Also surprised that only Dyrus really has played Rumble here, champion is still really good and fits into many comps especially at the pro level. I'm wondering if Evelynn jungle will pop up in this split as it's really ridiculous if played right. Nothing new though, NA being miles behind the rest of the world and only switching to their champions/comps once it's put on display at a big tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Koreans have been playing Kennen for awhile now. It just takes NA 2 months to catch up to the current champion popularity. I'm still waiting for NA supports to start playing Zyra or Fiddlesticks (I realize Edward played Zyra yesterday). Ryze is starting to get big over here while its been a thing in Korea for about a month if not more now. Also surprised that only Dyrus really has played Rumble here, champion is still really good and fits into many comps especially at the pro level. I'm wondering if Evelynn jungle will pop up in this split as it's really ridiculous if played right. Nothing new though, NA being miles behind the rest of the world and only switching to their champions/comps once it's put on display at a big tournament.
    Zyra and Fiddle support were big things in NA during season two. They fell out of favor when season 3 started but you still see Zyra sometimes.

It's the first week so anything can happens , but i'm really surprised by C9, but disapointed from Dignitas and CLG. I'll wait and see !

Tomorrow! Are yall ready

I wish, but RL is eating up my time. Better look at the recordings once I get time.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*