Thread: Nazgrim

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    We have to kill Nazgrim and Sylvanas still (un)lives! But she has boobies and bigger fanbase... Life sux.

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    All we need now is for them to kill of Vol'jin and a few more chaps and we can put this embarrassment of a story behind us.
    It be hard to kill a troll, mon
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Thing is right, with all those fights "not killing" maybe they all group up with the raid for the final encounter then?
    I mean some will die but we have so many characters that people "Don't expect dead" or dont want dead ofc, Nazgrim, Mogu construct thing is meh, klaxxi are speculated to be defeated and not killed, same for guardians of the shrine, etc. etc. What if we defeat them and 1 by 1 they come to sense and join the raid into finishing Garrosh, who will eventually also join us :P? Haha that last thing is not for sure but.
    Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Have any of you actually read the Blood Oath?
    My pandaren never took the Oath. Nowhere in her questing experience did she recite the Oath during Garrosh's racist diatribes, or being thrown into a deathmatch against massive beasts from the north while Garrosh stood over the arena and watched. Not while he forbade her to contact friends and family, not while she and Ji wandered through Orgrimmar on the way to that arena.

Given what Hellscream has done to her ancestral homeland, the Blood Oath can piss off anyway. No Sha-empowering monster deserves to draw breath after what he did to Pandaria, never mind turning Orgrimmar into an Orwellian police state and now using the heart he stole.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    My pandaren never took the Oath. *snip*
    I think Raqubor was referring to Nazgrim.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It be hard to kill a troll, mon
    Are you kidding me? We are killing trolls for how many years now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yeah but a poisoning is different to a full decaptation or body sliced in half.

10+ Year Old Account

Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!
    have you ever read any of the past warcraft novels and the development of the horde before wc3? That oath was instilled from the start, but Doomhammer killed blackhand, so who gives a shit whatever the oath means. Apparently if you can kill the warchief your able to take his seat, so the oath itself is contrived.
    #boycottchina

Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

Sorry but common sense overrides it, those are nothing but empty words and mean nothing to me, if the actions of the warchief become a threat to the well being of the very world he won't have my loyalty. I would have loved to get the title Oathbreaker ;P

The title horde breaker on the other hand was really neat.

This oath originates from a time when the Warchief actually had his peoples' best interests in mind.

Garrosh does not. He has divided the Horde, segregated one of its core member-races, and imposed a martial law over his own people -- people who are already blood-sworn to his will.

The guy isn't a leader, he's a tyrant.

Get over it. Ill think of you crying over it when i kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might get flamed for this, but I hope Garrosh, Nazgrim and most of all, Malkorok, get redeemed and survive. I love Malkorok; we need more Blackrock in the Horde. Aside from Eitrigg and a few others, there aren't many Blackrock orcs in the new Horde. His prowess and dedication are also needed within the Horde. He does what's told and nothing less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    The Hozen lived in that "Might is right" mentality, which is really the Mogu's fault. Besides, despite self-defense the Troll was being a dick with them because he told you he would lure the Hozen out only to pick them off (they might have left him alone if he didn't keep pissing them off). Of course, you wanna get even with the guy who is mowing down your buddies. There was really nothing genius about the "right" solution, because the Loremaster Panda suggests you should be chill with them (could be 50/50 if he didn't tell you the Mogu bullied them and the others races, and you let Nazgrim do whatever with them).
    Sorry but the PLAYER alone talked with the Lorewalker, reason for which he got a better idea for resolve the situation. Nazgrim and the rest of the crew were just attacked, with a comrade killed in a pretty horrible manner, the Hozen just took his eyes as were marbles, even killed his pet for basically no reason. Nazgrim had all the reasons for belive that the only way for proceed in the forest was by killing the Hozen, since he had already troubles with the Alliance, how could you possibly belive that he could think all alone about something the player only understood thanks to the Lorewalker is beyond my understanding.

And Mogu's fault about Hozen mentality? I think you're confusing them with the Saurok.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Free garrosh from what? Being an asshole? He takes the power of the sha it isn't forced on him.
    Garrosh is clearly manipulated by the Sha of Assholeness.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bashok View Post
    There is no honor in doing things which you are against to... only because the warchief went mad... its like calling Jaime Lannister a honorless man for betraying the mad king and saving king´s landing...

Part of the Honor is being loyalty but a bigger part is doing what you think is right and dont do honorless things... how so following a honorless orc ( garrosh ) is a honorable duty and a decent way to die... I JUST DONT SEE IT
    Still, Nazgrim will fight with his own forces, as a true warrior of the Horde, not twisting himself in dark and ancient powers like Garrosh and Malkorok will do. That prove that while uncapable of break his code and spit on everything he represented (even if this would have been the necessary decision for the "greater good" or just the best thing to do) he will fight and maybe die with his own forces, sure to have ensured his "duty" as a true orc, not as a twisted abomination like Garrosh aim to become.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-06-13 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    have you ever read any of the past warcraft novels and the development of the horde before wc3? That oath was instilled from the start, but Doomhammer killed blackhand, so who gives a shit whatever the oath means. Apparently if you can kill the warchief your able to take his seat, so the oath itself is contrived.
    Nazgrim is true orc not green human like you want him to be. He will fight for his Warchief. Btw I'm Garrosh fanboy and I'm not ashamed of it. True Horde rules (so do WC1/2 demon possessed orcs).

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    You'd think you'd be seen as some kind of epic hero with you stopping a bug invasion, an emo elf that became a demon, an undead manchild who tried to raise an undead army in the north pole, and a fuck off dragon in Azeroth.

Nope, you're just a soldier even to Orc Jesus and friends. I guess everybody has amnesia with each expansion.

"Great Laser Chicken, you saved Azeroth fro-Go to Panda Land, and take over shit for me. What was I talking about again?" - Garrosh/Wrynn
    Lore-wise you did none of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Yeah, gotta go with you there. "What we've been through with him" has always been following the orders of the warchief without question.
    And so? What Garrosh ever ordered to Nazgrim were "standard" soldier things. He didn't order him to kill Vol'jin, submit the Darkspear or bullying people in Orgrimmar, probably because Garrosh knew that he was not fit for that; he had his Kor'kron ready to murder their own people and allies without a single thought.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-06-13 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    Nazgrim is true orc not green human like you want him to be. He will fight for his Warchief. Btw I'm Garrosh fanboy and I'm not ashamed of it. True Horde rules (so do WC1/2 demon possessed orcs).
    Was Doomhammer a 'green human', was Durotan and Draka 'green humans', are the frostwolves 'green humans'.

Seems to you and other chumps, any orc that isn't a complete rip off of warhammer online is a 'green human'. Some of us actually do pay attention to the lore.

I do love how just because Garrosh and his kor'kohn are refering to themselves as 'true horde' you actually take that as they say it. Thats just god dam amazing.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I do love how just because Garrosh and his kor'kohn are refering to themselves as 'true horde' you actually take that as they say it. Thats just god dam amazing.
    "ALL the LESSER races are enemies of the true Horde!" -Dark Shaman Xorenth-

I mean, it's obvious that this "true Horde" is the right Horde. Which reasons for doubt it? *trollface*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    "ALL the LESSER races are enemies of the true Horde!" -Dark Shaman Xorenth-

I mean, it's obvious that this "true Horde" is the right Horde. Which reasons for doubt it? *trollface*
    The sad thing is, well I expect fictional characters like nazgrim or Zaela or the rest, to be characters only living within there small world and only knowing what they know, the fact that the players actually adopt the same mentality as these fictional characters, when we have the ability to see the story in its entirety, it boggles the mind how people are so close minded to seeing the faults of those characters, like as if they want to be the asshole warchief, because it makes them feel good being that way.
    Thats just sad.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yet they keep coming back for more. :P