Thread: Horde leader

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I've stopped speculating. We'll either get some sort of strong hint in Shadows of the Horde or Blizz is going to hold it out on a stick until the last minute of the Siege. They're probably getting quite a kick out of us going back and forth about it this past year(I'm counting from the time of the announcement in the press release last year)

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's Voljin or Baines turn to be in the spotlight.

Thrall has kind of been written out of the story it seems, he's got a family and the whole earthen ring thing to deal with. Sylvannas and Lor'themar had their 5 minutes of fame already. Voljin and baine were just kind of hanging out twiddling their thumbs until this whole rebellion thing. I would have to assume one of them takes charge after.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzovinski View Post
    So, Thrall is coming back ?
    My god I hope not. Thrall's day is done. If they do that, they're invalidating everything they've established (Thrall not wanting to be Warchief and wanting a family) over the past two expansions. I'm not saying I enjoyed the lore of Cataclysm, but I have enjoyed the lore of MoP. Both of them are no less important to the story.

If they did that, instead of taking the Horde somewhere new, I'd just...ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And I want him back in the role because it would give his character contrast again.
    Na, i want to have another character to take more "power" in the lore, and no i don't mean a new character, but someone else that we already know...