Thread: Horde leader

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Horde leader

So, Thrall is coming back ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you right now.. that anything anyone else will say on this thread will be nothing but speculation until we know whats going to happen.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't hope for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think/hope he's going to die in the Siege leaving us without a clear leader.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I can tell you right now.. that anything anyone else will say on this thread will be nothing but speculation until we know whats going to happen.
    Yh, I am just speculating.
    I hope Vol'jin or Baine take the lead...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I've never known so many people in a community who 'hope' for good guys to die. Kind of gives a look at the downfall of society in this age.

Then again we live in a time where teenagers would mug a war vet, film it on there phone and post it online for shits and giggles, so I shouldn't be surprised by this anymore.
    #boycottchina

Warchief idea is over each leader will chose a emissary to represent them on the newly formed

WAR COUNCIL

Calling it here

Thrall will become the leader of the orcs and his council member will be saurfang.
    Sylvanas will make nathanos blightcaller her choice.
    Tbh the best goblin choice would be gallywix as he like making plans and not being in the fight.
    Hamuul Runetotem or Sunwalker Dezco would be baines likely choices.
    Aethas sunreaver could be the pick for the regent lord.
    Master Gadrin would be Vol'jin's member as he is his trusted advisor.

Wait a week for the voice files :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I've never known so many people in a community who 'hope' for good guys to die. Kind of gives a look at the downfall of society in this age.

Then again we live in a time where teenagers would mug a war vet, film it on there phone and post it online for shits and giggles, so I shouldn't be surprised by this anymore.
    I agree, thrall haters are responsible for wars, terrorism, world hunger, and no new 5 mans in 5.4. We need to purge them for greater good !!!

Deleted

Or... people don't like a Mary Sue. Which is sadly what Thrall has become.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Warchief idea is over each leader will chose a emissary to represent them on the newly formed

WAR COUNCIL

Calling it here

Thrall will become the leader of the orcs and his council member will be saurfang.
    Tbh the best goblin choice would be gallywix as he like making plans and not being in the fight.
    why not just have the racial leaders represent themselves
    i mean they all have portals they can just teleport to orgrimmar
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account

You have no hope, making you part of the problem.

OT: Thrall? Nope. Gotta be Rick Astley.

Real OT: Vol'jin.
    His name is Robert Paulsen.

Well, Thrall is kind of out of place in WoW. He's too powerful and commited to balance to stand by and do nothing when things happen, but the Horde still needs a leader that will generate some conflict with the Alliance without looking like he's incompetent and can't control his troops. I'm not saying kill the dude outright, but coming back won't do much good. Might as well put him on a bus and bring him back when we're up to our elbows in Sargeras' guts.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Deleted
    Probably Nazgrim will be the next Orc leader .

Seems the most logical choice.

And Thrall will be the Horde chief.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    why not just have the racial leaders represent themselves
    i mean they all have portals they can just teleport to orgrimmar
    My idea was based upon the same idea as the UN where leaders are busy with their own country and peoples so they elect people that can talk on their behalf in a calm and rational pratice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Or... people don't like a Mary Sue. Which is sadly what Thrall has become.
    Hmmm no. Argued this so often its hitting the dead horse into a paste. He's not a mary sue just because you said he is, its just players bitching about nothing like they do everything else. The devs themselves called this up and said how stupid it sounded to keep bleaching it out.
    #boycottchina

I'm the only one that don't care with the new leader?
    I loved the Old Horde (WC I/II) and I was interested in the new horde (WCIII/FT), but not any more. I don't know, but Blizzard don't change things that affect players in his gameplay. The only thing that I liked in WoW were the first quests of DKs, but once again, Blizzard reverted what they did with something in the "normal standards": Good people, call grey, but in the end are good.

Maybe Sylvanas is the only hope for people that want more "ketchup" in World of Warcraft.

P.D: Anyone know what happened to Maim, brother of Rend Blackhand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    Probably Nazgrim will be the next Orc leader .

Seems the most logical choice.

And Thrall will be the Horde chief.
    Nazgrim is a boss in the siege of org, maybe might even die.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post

WAR COUNCIL

Calling it here

That is a very good idea. I could see something like that happening.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Will never happen. Metzen couldn't bear to part with him. If it were to ever go into the game, he'd make sure that he wiped out half the Alliance before dying the most epic 25 minute cutscene death in the history of everything pixels.

10+ Year Old Account

Kid, don't start that shit again. Thrall is a fictional character, he's not real. I'm not saying I want Dalai Lama to die. I want Thrall to die so the story can have something new to it.