Holy Paladin. iLVL 522. Interested in guild.

Okay well, with everything being half off currently and me being stuck where I am currently at like 11/12 Im ready to branch out and look for another guild.

My experience in raiding:

Did all of lich king raids when they were current cleared.
    Dragon soul did it all on heroic when it was current.
    Did all of this content on normal cleared.

ToT currently: 11/12. Gotten Lei Shen down to 8% by luck it would assume.

So I am looking for a team. A team that raids and clears and competes. Because I want that feel of raiding. Like I'm competing for top spots in the world or something.

If you are interested and would like to know more about me or would like to see my logs please add me on bnet and we can chat !

ToCoolForYou#1741

Hello Surya,

<The Odds Favor Us> is a semi-serious/casual/social 25 man raiding Alliance guild on US-Alexstrasza. We favor enjoyment of the game over bleeding edge progression, though, we still hold a high standard of play from our raiders.

We are comprised of a number of players who have played together in prior tiers. Many of us have server transferred/faction changed and/or come back to the game after hiatus to be here among friends and good company. ToFU began 25 man raiding in mid-April. Prior to that we were doing 10 mans.

Current progression:
    5/12 on 25m and 8/12 on 10 man. T14 has been all full cleared including 3 heroic bosses in MSV.

Many of our raiders have raided in hardcore environments in the past and have a vast array of heroic end-game raiding experience. However, achieveing this can take up to 16-20 hours of raiding per week every week and that's not what we are about. We feel it is possible to see end-game content without prioritizing WoW over real life, or making raiding seem like a job.

RAID SCHEDULE:
    We raid a very light schedule, just a mere 9 hours a week.
    Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 6pm to 9pm CST. We start and end earlier than most raiding guilds to accommodate the majority of our raiders real life schedules and family lives.

ATTENDANCE:
    We have a "show up if you sign up" attendance policy. We do not require anyone to have 95-100% attendance...however, we encourage anyone who would like to raid in ToFU to be able to make the majority of our raids, as it is quite a light schedule anyway. There is no penalty for missing a raid, however, if you are unable to make a particular raid night, decline your invitation on the guild calander or if you have already signed up and something comes up, we appreciate a heads up.

LOOT DISTRIBUTION:
    ToFU uses a combination of loot council/suicide kings to distribute loot. Our raiders are a mature bunch and will know to pass on an item if it's only a minor upgrade for them and a major upgrade for someone else. New members will have just as good of a chance at winning loot as officers/veteran raiders. If you win an item it is likely the next piece that drops that you want would go to someone who hasn't won anything yet. This is to avoid one person leaving with 2-3 items and someone else with nothing. We do our best to ensure loot is as evenly distributed as possible.

Aside from our main raids, ToFU is a pretty active guild most days of the week. We schedule/prepare guild LFRs, alt runs, old content runs for achievements/titles/xmog, challenge modes and more! The majority of the members of ToFU are not much into PvP and we do not schedule or plan any pvp related activities. We are a very social bunch as well, many of us often on vent chatting, etc...

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in being a part of, please contact me in game or respond to this thread.
    Battletag: Lgeme84#1466

Or you may also contact an officer in game:

Carebearz
    Pumpfu
    Growsgood

If you do not see these people online, you can make a lvl 1 on Alexstrasza, type /who The Odds Favor Us, and whisper anyone you see online...they should be able to direct you to someone who can answer any questions you may have!

Thanks and happy raiding!