Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Other big glyph change they are doing (not discussed yet, I think) is that they're getting rid of Glyph of Adrenaline Rush to make it baseline, which is where the new Redirect glyph is going. Bye, regular-speed Adrenaline Rush.

The fact of the matter is that Patch 5.4 might be the first time we see the fully-realized MoP rogue. REAL glyph choices, interesting talent choices, most of the nerfs that we see between Cata-MoP transition are gone; hell, Combat is even getting Ruthlessness back!
    Personally, I'm excited.
    The current combat change on PTR reduces damage. I wouldn't be that excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    The current combat change on PTR reduces damage. I wouldn't be that excited.
    What, the 0.5% overall damage decrease from the Eviscerate nerf? Or the Sinister Strike change that will boost our damage because our Haste will make the energy increase sort-of irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves on everything here.
    ...why not? Nightstalker v. Shadow Focus for Combat, the 45 bracket is always interesting, and the buffed 60 bracket. All of those will be interesting talent choices. Trying to say they aren't is pretty narrow-minded.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    What, the 0.5% overall damage decrease from the Eviscerate nerf? Or the Sinister Strike change that will boost our damage because our Haste will make the energy increase sort-of irrelevant?
    The sinister strike change, which slows bandit's guile progression, reduces MG procs, and reduces poison procs.

OP updated to reflect current rogue changes. Old values are in red new values are in blue.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Apparently there are going to be more rogue buffs that aren't on this build.

Quote Originally Posted by whathump View Post
    Apparently there are going to be more rogue buffs that aren't on this build.
    what makes you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    what makes you say that?
    there will be more changes i dont think they will leave us as it is right now combat still screwed up and sub unviable pve wise
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    there will be more changes i dont think they will leave us as it is right now combat still screwed up and sub unviable pve wise
    Well I dunno if they will fix things but anyway the reason for my question was the way he worded that was as if he had just seen information on some upcoming changes.

5% more on Assassin's Resolve on top of the Dispatch/Mutilate buffs. Wow. With this I wouldn't be surprised if were a bit stronger than in 5.3 even.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    5% more on Assassin's Resolve on top of the Dispatch/Mutilate buffs. Wow. With this I wouldn't be surprised if were a bit stronger than in 5.3 even.
    There's also another 5% being added to Vitality to bring it up to 40%.

Sinister Strike up to 240% as well.

That's only for combat though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Sinister Strike up to 240% as well.
    SS is doing more dmg but its costing more energy to help with combat rogues energy capping.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Were rogues needing these bufs on PTR ? The assassination ones specialy seen kinda high, but I havent been playing on PTR so I dont realy know. I loved them tough, hope they stay hehe.

I almost feel like I've seen this before...Rogues suddenly becoming stupid powerful in the last patch of an expansion. Deja vu, much?

*points back at end of Cata*

Quote Originally Posted by Lineli View Post
    I almost feel like I've seen this before...Rogues suddenly becoming stupid powerful in the last patch of an expansion. Deja vu, much?

Well at the end of cata you can blame most of it on PvE gear and comp setups. On paper rogues are buffed a lot, it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lineli View Post

We have been good this entire expansion. And 5.4 isnt the last there is a 5.5 coming. It isnt officially stated but GC said something in regards to something not coming this patch but before next expansion.

Rogues scale very well with gear and we're only going to get better the closer it gets to end expansion.
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    We have been good this entire expansion. And 5.4 isnt the last there is a 5.5 coming. It isnt officially stated but GC said something in regards to something not coming this patch but before next expansion.

Rogues scale very well with gear and we're only going to get better the closer it gets to end expansion.
    theoretically SoO is the last raid so you wont be able get better gear then that everything after 5.4 is lore and does not require a raid to tell the story
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

maybe now dispatch, will beome a real execute skill, or feel something close. ususally assa used to scale horrendus compared to combat, and mid way in the tier combat started doing more dps that assa, tho no i think assa scales alot better than before making it harder for combat to get even, they should probably buff combat/sub a little more, tho i love it that assa if for once the top spec in a expansion(pve).

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    maybe now dispatch, will beome a real execute skill, or feel something close. ususally assa used to scale horrendus compared to combat, and mid way in the tier combat started doing more dps that assa, tho no i think assa scales alot better than before making it harder for combat to get even, they should probably buff combat/sub a little more, tho i love it that assa if for once the top spec in a expansion(pve).
    In PvP it's right in line of where it was back in wrath but with the addition of shadowstep.
    My Youtube Channel